1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I hope so it can be great.

By the way its the same director who did "Let me eat your pancreas" and "The 100th love with you" 2 good drama :)

2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    A BIG SIGH OF RELIEF! Looks like the rumors of Techi acting in a movie was really true! Congrats to her!

3. Yuipuri

Yuipuri Kenkyuusei

So it's true?! Oh, I am so happy for her! I wrote about it few months ago in this thread about this manga.

She would be perfect for Hibiki. I can easily imagine if Techi plays this role. The only thing that makes be curious is as far as I can remember, Hibiki is a short girl in the manga (Cmiiw). And we knew Techi is definitely tall.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  5. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    After the great solo song we got in Garaware, it'd be nice if one of Hibiki's theme songs is a Techi solo.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Great news! Thanks!

Looking around, I see he has also directed miwa in The 100th Love With You, so he has experience directing actresses who are actually singers rather than professional actresses. Better and better.

He says in his Twitter that they're "betting" (彼女に賭けます) on her. (Tsukikawa Sho 月川翔)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  7. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    im just read first chapter of hibiki ...
    . such an individual, rebel, strong will, not afraid to pick up fight and prodigy ...

im really looking forward for tecchi version ... its really become interesting

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4-17-2018 SOL

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    source

random info:

Techi played a Keyakizaka46 music intro quiz with a male wota on this episode. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2019
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The return of the Master Painter:

[​IMG]

This is "Yassan," who is a Keyakizaka manager. I think maybe the main guy under Konno-san. Toward the end of last year, Techi stopped giving us her monthly greeting cards, which were usually portraits like this of members. Then they stopped the greeting card custom in favour of brief videos for each member each month. Techi did this drawing for the SoL radio show.

EDIT: The mangaka of Hibiki has just written that he doesn't want to say too much, but as soon as he saw Techi in the SaiMajo MV, he said to himself: "That's Hibiki!" He says he thinks the cast and the script are ideal.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4-18-2018 SOL

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

fanart of 2nd Anniversary

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    source

[​IMG]
    source

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4-19-2018 SOL

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

from photo club
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    source

random info:
    Techi talked about members getting taller since SaiMajo and their SaiMajo uniform probably dont fit anymore (from 4-16-2018 SOL)

[​IMG]
    source

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I haven't listened to this week's shows, but Techi is reported as saying she wants to come back to life, and as talking about Futari Saison, and saying she will speak properly with Konno-san (the boss), and that she wants to do handshake, etc. Comments suggest she sounds different, maybe as if she has had a strip torn off her (i.e., has been criticized harshly).

Whatever the case, this seems hopeful. What a girl. She may have done everything she could to offend management and even fans, but ends up with a rest and a starring role in a movie and the expectation of just coming back and carrying on. I can see why some people would get upset at this. But personally I just laugh and look forward to great things. source. source.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

They've made little pin-on badges of her drawing of Yassan, and will be giving them to fans who write in. People note that she also said she liked spinach.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  13. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    _20180422_094459.JPG
    I only have the picture but does anyone know where this vid is from?

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

the video was from fans club subscription

15. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    as in paid view?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  16. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Yep, you have to be a member of the fanclub.

Oh, by the way, Techi said the Japanese equivalent of the F-bomb during that episode of SOL... (around four minutes in the above 'video' - or, it's audio, actually)

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks for the info and the translation. Good stuff. I think kuso is literally "s**t," rather than "f***" (at least according to the dictionary). Although it's certainly used like the latter in this case. Just that if there's any association to this fairly common word, it's a feces one rather than sexual. For whatever difference that makes. Makes me feel better about it, anyway, lol.

18. Treima

Treima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Yeah, "kuso" is just generally a bad-ish word. It's bad manners to say, but it's not directly equivalent to saying the F-word on radio, a faux pas that would get you censored and the radio station reprimanded in many countries in the West.

19. laeken

laeken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    when techi starts flying in kaze ni fukaretemo, that's real

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018