1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    yurina's absences in 2nd anniv is still mystery. maybe bc of school's problem.
    i'm so excited to see her acting in Hibiki movie. i hope she will improve it.

i wonder if hirate get a chance again in playing movie. what the theme/character you want?

2. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    She is made to be an actress for me. I saw a lots of j drama or j movie, I love all the sad stuff so I think she can be perfect in this kind of thing.
    I loved a drama name "Anone", this kind of role is made for her. For me, she is not made to play in school/love/romance stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I loved the drama Anone too! And youre definitely right I can see Techi fitting perfectly in roles like Hazure (Hirose Suzu's character there) or kinda mellow but heartwarming type of drama or movies

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think Hibiki is perfect for her. I'm eager to see what she does with the role.

As for why she missed the lives, I don't know (and we may never know), but here are various possibilities I can think of:
    • management needed to give others a chance because Techi may do less and less with Keyakizaka if she does films or quits in a huff
    • she needed to catch up on school
    • she needed acting training before doing the film
    • she was tired and fragile
    • she needed a course of meetings with a psychologist
    • she was getting too hard to handle and needed to be brought under control (her statement that she would do whatever management asked, including handshake, suggests this may have been part of it)
    Thanks for the suggestion of Anone, which I will definitely take a look at.

For now, I just want to see Techi return to Keyakizaka!

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i wonder how Techi will handle her comeback:worthy: and no clue when she will be back in Keyakake either.

if they stick with Techi for the 7th single, will she perform live on TV or just use Yuichanzu as sub since she will be busy shooting Hibiki ? if they pick some1 else as center, will they let Techi skip all the PR like the 6th single ??

6. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Imagine Techi in 3rd row on the 7th single with 15 seconds screen time on the MV. LOL.

She will come back like the BOSS. "Ok, I'm back now, Im gonna show everyone who I am and who We are. Follow me and we'll gonna make this group greater than anyone else. The real thing starts now"

Ahah I've seen too much movies '.'

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

3rd row getting 15 sec on MV is a miracle [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've watched what I could of the non-Techi performances, and although many of them are good, to me even Monta and Sugai just don't have the intensity that wells up out of Techi at all times. She seems to mean it. If she comes back I think it will be as real centre, but they will have other members centre songs other than the single. Konno Yoshio, who seems to be the head of the management group, has said that when she comes back it will be a big deal. So I'm expecting something special, and in not that long a time. From her radio performances, she seems to be okay. And the film is beginning recording right now, according to her co-star. So I expect we will see her at Keyaki Republic 2 this summer. If not before.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    thank you guys for answering.. i would like to see her in military or thriller movie.

kono's words give me so much hope.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

It maybe Yuichanzu. If they pick somebody else as center, my money is on Sugai-sama. Her centering of Fukyouwaon at the 2nd Live was just awesome, impressing fans and management alike. But Techi is still Techi. The 7th single will be interesting for sure!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    We asked for Techi to be put in third row or so since months, so I doubt that would be a big deal if it would happen... but I also doubt she'd stop captivating everyone attention. I mean, even now that she isn't performing everyone is talking still about her anyway...:D

For me, I'd like to see her in strong and/or complex roles. Problem is, every role I can think of, the character is a male. She would have made a great L though lol
    I surely wish her to work with my favorite acrtresses though. From ex 48 members to Rena Takeda o Yuko Araki :cute:

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a page that invited people to post the "best Hirate pics in history." Too many puffed cheeks, lol, but some good photos.

14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Uhhh, Keiko Kitagawa is one of my favorite actresses. She's beautiful, hot as heck, AND can actually act in a drama or comedy. :)

In the 3rd picture, she's wearing a white hoodie where you can read the letters "ussy" in teal color. I wonder if it actually spells what I think it spells. If it does, I'm sure she knows what it means in English. Then again, either way our wonder-teen probably doesn't give a f**k. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2018
  15. Morrigan

Morrigan Kenkyuusei

Prolly white hoodie version of this:
    http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/be...die-casual-sweater-grey-stussy-sweatshirr.jpg

16. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    Here's the full set of those pictures https://46pic.tumblr.com/post/154722244846/yurina-hirate-u18-bloom

17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

18. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    is it only me that think yurina is not the typical who likes to compete with other girls?

19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Hiraishin It depends about what do you mean with "compete"
    Techi enjoyed the sport festivals she took part of and she was active like everyone else in the first varieties they made, so I think she likes to compete with others in that kind of things.
    When it comes to her work... I think she's one of those people who simply stops watching anyone else. She ends up being so focused on what she has to do and how to do it, that she simply has no time nor mind to acknowledge "competition".

I'm not sure if it's a good or bad trait to have... probably both.

If you mean in everyday life... I wonder if does exist a girl who likes compete with other girls for real and not because society makes them do it. But let's not go so OT lol

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1