1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Photos for GINGER mag from the Insta of the stylist (@kiyoai413 ) on the shoot. On the mustache one, she says it was Hirate herself who decided to try the mustache. Dolce & Gabbana. Stylist says: "Starring #YurinaHirate She is very talented!!" On the dress one, she says: "From cute tomboy, Hirate-san changes to show us Super Chic. Fendi. Her hidden beauty shines through. She was so beautiful, dancing as the shutter went and showing us her gorgeous form. Starring: #YurinaHirate. I was fascinated by you❤️"

[​IMG] [​IMG]

All true. Such talent! I think the feature is called "So as not to change, she keeps changing."(click/tap photos to enlarge)

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    She manages to be cool, cute and funny all in one... No idea how she does but I love it very much ^^

:confused: Question time: I know I read it here, but I can't find anymore so I'm asking you guys: Do you remember who said something like "She act like she dance, she dance like she sing and she sing like she act" and the exact quote? I may had it wrong. I wanted use it for a Techi fanart when I find a bit of time, but I wanted to get it correctly. Thank you :worthy:

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New CM for Häagen-Dazs:

if the video does not show watch the video here

'Making' and interview video:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I see what appears to be a new collection of over two hours' worth of clips from "all" of Yurina's live performances with Keyakizaka:

• Like Like x 2
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The MV of Dansu no Riyuu ("The Reason I Dance") has gone over 5 million views on YouTube. You go, girl.

• Like Like x 2
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Techi in a PV for a new TBS drama starting next month called 'Dragon Zakura':

Nikkan Sports article:
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/202103150000835.html

She'll play the part of a student called Iwasaki Kaede who is aiming for the University of Tokyo and who is also a top-level badminton player but finds it difficult to live up to expectations.

202103150000835-w1300_2.jpeg

EDIT: It looks like this is a live-action version of the manga 'Dragon Zakura 2'. Synopsis in English from My Drama List: https://mydramalist.com/58089-dragon-zakura-2
    Official website: https://www.tbs.co.jp/dragonzakura/
    Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/dragonzakuraTBS/

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

It's a good primetime drama for her first drama role.

From what I read, the first season of Dragon Zakura was hugely popular. It was Yui Aragaki's breakthrough role, and also one of Yamapi's earlier roles.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yurina now dominates the Shibuya Scamble. A huge poster has gone up on the big white building in the SE corner of the square, next to the Hachi statue.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

She is also dominating the subway corridors there. All these images are ads for something called the Digital Hollywood University (デジタルハリウッド大学), which was founded in 2005 with the slogan "Let's be idiots, let's change the world." The slogan behind Techi in the subway is (I think) "Don't live through other people. Bring yourself to life."

EDIT: The big poster of her standing with her leg bent is around the corner from the Scramble on a building on Kouendori. More photos to give final views:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  9. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    A LOT has happened since I last visited here, but glad to see people still hanging around.

We just had another great news this morning. Techi has been appointed as “brand muse” (direct quote from the brand’s Insta post) for ANEVER - a sub brand of ANREALAGE.

ANEVER stems from A Never (moment) and An Ever (eternity) with their concept based on flowers.

ANEVER Instagram
    ANEVER YouTube Channel

• Like Like x 1
  10. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ViVi really knows Techi oshis like the back of their hand cause this photo is absolutely the cutest
    [​IMG]

Techi’s HP also just uploaded loads of gorgeous DnR offshoots to get us hype for the performance on MUSIC FAIR tonight at 6pm JST
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

She will also appear on TBS Special Program “All-Star Kansha-kai 2021 Spring” next week 3/27 at 6:30pm JST to promote Dragon Zakura with her co-stars. Kitagawa Keiko will also appear to promote her movie so I hope we’d get some offshoots/interactions from them

• Like Like x 1
  11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  12. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hirate Yurina is the cover girl for ELLE JAPON May 2021

[​IMG]

Teaser video

This is HUGE because:
    1. It’s Elle (one of top 5 biggest fashion magazine globally) COVER!
    2. The cover is probably pushed by Chanel Makeup
    3. Japan’s top fashion magazines rarely use local models/celebrities, and if they are, then those celebrities are usually ambassadors or at least have some kinds of promotional contract

All I can say is, Techi has a high potential in the fashion world and it’s very interesting to see how far she’ll go.

A quick recap of her fashion journey milestone:
    GQ Japan Cover for October 2019
    Paris Fashion Week with ANREALAGE
    ANEVER Muse
    [new] Elle Japon Cover - Chanel Makeup

Arguably, I’d also add NYLON Japan Cover for October 2019 issue since it’s also a top fashion magazine

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    That smile in the video lift all the last weeks weight from my shoulders lol
    Step after step Techi is reaching her goals... whatever they are at this point. I just hope some kind soul will subs the drama she is in

14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Comment video with the cast members of 'The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window' for the BD and DVD release:

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Animated gif from ELLE shoot:
    [​IMG]

A professional model.

Music Fair performance of Dance no Riyuu, with interview in which one of the dancers behind Techi says she grows very quickly and is both hard-working and talented. Second-from-right dancer is youngest, at 16 years old. Techi says she was involved in composition from the beginning, discussing things with composer.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

The full video via the Elle website -

https://sp.elle.co.jp/beauty/chanel...ampaign=post_tw_el_20210326&utm_content=video

I'm not well-versed in terms of fashion endorsements, but Chanel seems to be the product that she's endorsing for Elle magazine. I'm not sure if it's Elle magazine bringing her onboard to endorse Chanel's products for this magazine edition, or it's Chanel bringing her onboard to endorse their products for the upcoming Elle magazine edition.

An interesting fun-fact - Elle is the biggest global fashion magazine in the world, and Elle Japan was their first international magazine outside of France, even before Elle US and Elle UK.

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Same video now on YT

18. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @valerien speaking from my own observation, 99% of the time it’s the brand pushing their endorsement to magazines, not the other way around. Fashion mags can also invite someone for a shoot, but those people (except models) usually have some endorsements with them. I’ve never seen a case where the mag matches a celeb to a brand. Things could be different for models though.

Also, Vogue is the biggest and most influential fashion mag, Elle is the 2nd largest. Techi featured in Vogue Japan 20th anni special issue as a representative of gen Z/new generation. I’d love to see her get feature again but for fashion, then maybe some years into the future even a cover (which is an extremely hard thing to achieve). However, if she could get a contract with bluechip brands (Chanel for example) then we could expect more high-end mags features coming

• Like Like x 1
  19. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    If we're talking high fashion then getting a Numero Tokyo cover would probably be the most impressive thing. Getting a Vogue cover would be extremely hard, the editor Anna Dello Russo prefers to use models (mostly white). Bigger celebrities than Techi have never gotten a Vogue Japan cover, it's not like it's American or British Vogue.

20. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Dragon Zakura 1st official trailer. The drama starts broadcasting on April 25 at 9pm JST. The first episode will be a special extended one