1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Ulitape

Ulitape Kenkyuusei

I wanna hear Techi sing a love song :inlove:[hehe]:p

2. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

3. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s really Techi. But how did that fan even notice that like??? I imagined the camera only flashed through her (or whoever that was) so for Techi (assuming it’s really her) to reacted so fast and the fan to notice a covered black-dressed figure at the far back...I think this requires some skills lol

4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Man that MV looked like another Keyaki hit. By the little we saw I alredy know I'd have loved it.
    But what is in the past it's in the past, I guess, and Techi next single is almost here. So hyped!!!

I saw the twitter about the mysterios person.. and it may be Techi, like it may be anyone else on the planet lol
    If it was her, good! I'd love for her to be still cheering for the group.

5. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'm so excited and impatient for Kakegae no nai Sekai tomorrow. Although I keep asking for new Techi music, a part of me was surprised we even have it this "soon" (7 months is long for 1 new song but Techi was incredibly busy). Dance no Riyuu was impactful for Techi oshis, and with Techi's recent success the expectations are higher than ever. It'll be harder to satisfy people. Don't get me wrong I trust all Techi's decisions and she has never disappointed me, I love everything she's put out. Just that I can't help feeling a bit anxious, not at how I'll receive it, but at how the GP will react. Though it's fun to guess the concept. Little by little Techi'll have enough songs to hold a concert. And maybe even an Overture just for herself :cute: I don't even care if there's no MC if Techi doesn't like it, VTR + dance crew can do the trick just fine

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Soon we'll have W-KeyakiFES with 20 MCs and Techi events without! YAY lol
    I'm a bit anxious too, because is Techi and because she goes all in every time, but at least backlash from haters seems to be a little less than in Keyaki era so... I hope it will be received well.
    I wonder if we will have a MV soon too

7. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

That was really, really good. In my opinion, much better than Dance no Riyuu. Musically, it's very well done layering all the different sounds.

I've always thought that she is a good dancer, but I'm actually quite surprised by her dance level in this performance. She seems to be able to balance her dancing really well now and pace herself, and not go all in within the first minute and then run out of breath after. I think she has improved leaps and bounds in her dancing since Dance no Riyuu, and also seems to be much more confident smiling and bouncing around on stage.

https://twitter.com/ongaku_hikari/status/1415294927253082114

if the video does not show watch the video here

Edit: Edited in the HD version of the performance on Youtube.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ohayo

Ohayo Kenkyuusei

One part near the end, the lyrics keep get sing while she was smiling and dancing. And another part she just out of breath while sing Sekaii when 35s left like the lip sync got cut off or something. Always feel like Techi was heavily influenced by her time back in Keya. Too much performing while members can cover each other the singing part. But now she sing solo, better cut off 10-15% performing even though i like seeing her dance. In the end, i was worries seeing how her hand is ridiculous skinny now. Anyway, great song, fresh for the summer. That white outfit just 10/10. That hand sign in the end just !!! New era is coming with long hair Techi ( current long as Tokyo Dome era )

9. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It was perfect 100000/100 for me. Love the song and everything associated with it. The song and choreo are so fun and poppy :cry2:. I’m just so, so proud of Techi. Once again she delivered an incredible performance. And even better when she was credited as the main composer (or at least the one who contributed the most to the melody). Before the show I kept asking myself what concept would it be, never did I expect a jazzy musical song. Personally I think this type of song/performance is rare in Jpop, especially when done by a female soloist. One thing I really like is how the song also highlights Techi’s dance team. Very good team work!

What they did here I think was a mix of V6 and King&Prince (Cinderella Girl) dance moves
    Thank-you message from the whole team after performance. They are so cute :cute:

E6A70370-0C1A-4386-844A-CF4E5D85E320.jpeg 489C3D26-D623-4B80-8CCC-73658141EFD6.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Like usual I have to wait tonight to watch and listen the song, but from looking at clips, choreo organization reminds me a lot of Michael. The white suits helps tons lol
    Also some very nice swing dance. I'm really curious to see the performance as whole.

From reactions to it, I'd say Techi did it again! :1st:

Edit (sometime later): I saw the performance and yeah, there's a lot of Michael and a lot of musical in the choreo. I'm quite surprised.
    I didn't realize Techi has matured this much musically and I can't help but wonder who chose the style of the whole song. And why.
    Like @DelicateEmpress said is not something you see often around. Especially as single. This kind of experiments are usually relegated to coupling songs and such.
    Techi has the talent and mentality to take it home and do well, but at the same time it looks like this style enlightens also her weak points. I doubt she could endure a real musical, so I hope that is not something she's gonna do right now.
    Other than this I like the song because I love the genre, loved the choreo because it's obvious the big work and study behind it, lyrics are kind of meh, but I don't mind.

Like I expected Techi and her team did something out of the ordinary and it seems to be the perfect ground for her; to always do something no one is expecting.
    Wonder what's gonna come next.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  11. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I like the choreo and her light-hearted expressions in Kakegae no nai sekai. Just about time the public learns to accept that Techi's got more going on than the emo angry shtick.
    However the music a bit too close to Seventeen's Homerun, the way I see it. Not a bad song to copy, I'll admit. This style seems to be somewhat of trend these days with BTS's Dynamite being the lead hit, so I see what they were trying to do here. What can I add, it certainly looks fresher with a female performer, so there's that. Awaiting the general response to this one.

• Like Like x 2
  12. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I haven’t seen anyone made this connection until you mentioned it LOL, the most I saw is Michael Jackson. Probably because both Kakegae and Homerun have swing elements with Broadway feels to them so the tap and clap may sound familiar. I think Kakegae is definitely more jazzy though. However I don’t see the resemblance (of both songs) with Dynamite, since Dynamite was more disco and I can’t remember any jazz/swing there. That being said, retro and disco have truly been making a comeback in Korea since late last year but I haven’t seen the same sentiment in Japan

13. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I've mentioned Dynamite as the song that started the latest retro craze, musically it's different, I'll agree. As for Japan not embracing the style yet, there is Sore ga Ai na no ne covering the disco side of the spectrum and, well, we've got Techi now :lol:. Jokes aside, me thinks this type of song is bound to do well domestically (especially among boy group target audiences), which means new fans for Techi, which means I welcome it.

14. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It seems like SnF still haven’t decided on the release details yet. So probably they haven’t filmed the MV and will start doing so in the next few days. I think DnY MV was also filmed after FNS debut performance. If this is another digital single then I think we can expect a similar schedule to DnY. Still I’m very impressed at how Techi’s able to squeeze all these things into her schedule

Kakegae no nai Sekai lyrics translated by tmi and kiryu. I think most of us didn’t expect it to be a love song [hehe]

Then we got this cute offshoot from Mao-san. Techi’s handsome and pretty at the same time. Kimura Fumino praised her performance on Insta story. Director Nobuyuki Sakuma praised her on ANN yesterday

Attached Files:

15. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I actually ended up really liking the song and the performance was quite decent. I'm always down for retro stuff really lol.

16. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

Watched Fable Chapter 2 last night, very enjoyable and comparable to the first film.

17. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I’m glad you like it. The car action sequence they publicized a few days ago was awesome. Hope they put it on streaming services/DVD soon so we can watch it

—————
    A sad news today: Techi has to cancel today’s 平手LOCKS due to poor physical condition. They originally planned for a live broadcast following the success of last month. The audio of Kakegae will still be broadcast tonight. Relax and get some rest Techi. I hope it’s nothing too serious. As a Techi oshi I’ve always been extremely worried about her physical condition, especially when we can see how her health deteriorates over the years

Edit: A fan merged Kakegae audio from SOL last night with FNS performance

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  18. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Dance no Riyuu was played as BGM for men’s gymnastics and women’s table tennis in Olympic Tokyo 2020. I find this really cool, and the song theme fits so well too (“I will keep dancing even if I fall down”). Techi wanted to perform at the Olympic so this is somewhat related [hehe]

3BA142D8-4C0E-4A74-A4F3-7CEFE960ECE6.jpeg C35287A1-1570-4AF5-8ECE-570941BBA18A.jpeg A242B29F-435B-4A87-B415-54F7C6B0016E.jpeg D5DA4CBD-10C1-4191-98EA-F2A82791533E.jpeg 7145F182-00B1-4E29-B2B1-89BE5FF73DB0.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    This is so cool!
    In the face of people who laugh about Techi :D

I think the Games should have been postponed and scheduled for 2024; first should have come japanese people and the ones not allowed to go back in Japan even if they work/study/live there, so this year Olympics Games feel more like a missed opportunity for many people then the amazing event that should have been, yet I'm glad Techi is appreciated there too.

I wonder if Badminton team is playing Dance no Riyuu too since Techi is "one of them" ...sort of [hehe]

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Sorry if this was already posted

• Like Like x 1