1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

She absolutely killed it in today's CDTV performance. Like outshone the entire group killed it.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. akibapizza

akibapizza Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akibapizza
    wow, she's so young. Once I saw Silent Majority PV, i knew she'll be my favorite Keyakizaka46 member. I like her aura and also what i read in wiki,

At the group's first event, she proclaimed:
    "I didn't become an idol to be spoiled. I auditioned because I wanted to become an idol who can give people courage like Ikoma-san or Shiraishi-san."

To be able to think that way..and she's just 14, I want to see how she and the group will grow :lol:

3. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I recently started a blog to translate keyakizaka stuff (http://keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com) and I translated the model press interview Yurina, Miyu, Suzumoto, and Rika did back in november.

I will post Yurina's answers here, but you can read the other girl's answers on my blog

[​IMG]

It has been about two months since the audition results were announced. Tell me about the things you did your best to improve on throughout the audition and your state of mind when the results were announced.

Hirate: At the photo session I was made to stand in front of all the other members so I was feeling really uneasy. But I got used to it and now I’m feeling enormously happy. Originally I had very short hair and for some reason I was scolded by my brother because of it, so I have been eating wakame and hijiki [translator note: these are types of seaweed] almost every day hoping that it would make my hair grow (laughs). It actually did grow a little!

Compared to two months ago, do you feel that anything has changed?

Hirate: When I sent my brother photos I took with my friends he said “You’ve become quite idolish eh?” (laughs) I was soo happy. My mouth is really small and I’ve been wondering if it would be cuter if it were bigger so I’ve been stretching my cheeks. I think it might be working!

Is there anything about yourself you want your fans to know?

Hirate: My talent is basketball, which I’ve been doing since elementary school. When I was in 6th grade my team won a championship at a tournament. My position was center.

Is there anything you do differently than normal in order to be cuter?

Hirate: Before bed I do core strengthening exercises and (with Suzumoto) I do exercises for my abs and for my bowlegs.

What is your style and what is your favorite fashion magazine?

Hirate: My outfits are usually simple and monotone. I try to dress like Shuka Fujii (E-girls) sometimes. I love reading non-no and JJ.

What is your current dream?

Hirate:
    My first goal is to work hard so that we can reach Nogizaka46’s level. As an individual, I am striving to be able to give hopes and dreams to troubled children.

In order to fulfill your dreams, what are some things you think are necessary to do?

Hirate:
    I want to express the meaning of the lyrics through my dancing and singing. And, at all times, I want to exist without forgetting the feelings of gratitude I have for everyone.

Lastly, please give a message to the fans that will support you.

Hirate: Even though I’m young, somehow or other, I will do my best to perform to the extent that I will not be out-shined by the older members in the group. By all means, please give me your support!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

The live was awesome! Yurina's facial expressions are great!

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Thank for the translation :) so Yurina won a basketball championship !! And she was the center[hehe] Sugoi

6. nazli

nazli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  7. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
  8. mizu19

mizu19 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I like this girl. Her aura as a center is so strong. And she's just 14 years old. Wow. :)

9. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    her music video was so good! I'm really excited about getting my copy <3

She really slayed in it
    tumblr_o4tz0mvn1o1u2u48ho8_1280.jpg

I uploaded some more screen caps of her video in her gallery.

10. nazli

nazli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  11. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Off shots of her photo shoot from popteen
    mobT1ab2n.jpg mobEI91Vv.jpg

she's so cute :cute:

12. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

She looks like she came straight out of an anime lol, very very cute

13. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    She is sooo cute !

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Strong piece posted on Oricon on Sunday morning. Concentrated on Hirate's excellence: her "presence" (sonzaikan), her low voice, her strong gaze. Mentioned that when she made her personal introduction video, she did it three times and did it differently each time. The staff was impressed.

The piece said that even fans of other members were saying: "We have a great centre." I know for a fact, however, that there are people who don't want to see everyone else shut out of the centre position. I'm not sure I do myself. But I think everyone has to agree that she is totally outstanding. Having been born in the 21st century is a bonus.

The piece said that even Mayuyu posted on Twitter (23 March) that the MV was "kakkoii" (cool, strong) and that "the girl in the center" (センターの子) gave off a good style. On his own show, Tsuchida Teruyuki (the host of Keyakitte) praised her as giving a simple and innocent feeling (天真爛漫) in the MV and being clear and bright (明るい子). "Hirate is super kakkoii, incredibly kakkoii. Her elegant simplicity (サビに入ったとこ) is especially great."

The piece compared her to 1970s star Yamaguchi Momoe, who started her career at 13; and to Gotou Maki, who joined Morning Musume at 13.

The piece ended by talking about Silent Majority's strong sales and saying people would be watching for the first-week results, which would come out on Tuesday, to see if sales outdid HKT38's record of 250K for a debut single. Daily figures posted on Oricon so far indicate that they will.

15. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^ Thank you for a great read.

I'm so happy Hiratechi got these praises. She's very talented for a 14 year. Just imagine her in a couple years, she's gonna be a star.

As much as I loved Hiratechi as a center, I definitely don't mind seeing another girl in the center position. I just hope she can stay in a good spot in senbatsu.

16. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    [​IMG]

I translated the interview she did with Watanabe Rika and Imaizumi Yui ^__^ She talks about her impressions of them, how scary the video for Te wo Tsunaide Kaerou Ka is, and whether or not she thinks her voice is unique.

http://keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com/...er-plus-interview-with-hirate-yurina-watanabe

I'm going to be doing a translation of one of her solo interviews soon. I'll post it here when I'm done ^__^

• Like Like x 1
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Yurina and Nijika on radio 4-15-2016

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    [​IMG]

Hirate Yurina is cool, Keyakizaka46 (欅坂46) appeared in AKB48 TV show special "Nogizaka46 SHOW!" on 16 April 2016.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I saw a Japanese piece today where people talked about the difference between her smile at the end of SiMajo in the MV and her smile in the Nogizaka46 show last weekend:

mvendsmile.jpg
    nogishowendsmile.jpg

People said how great her broader smile was. It was, but I myself still prefer the slight knowing smile at the end of the MV, which someone today described as having the presence of a "Last Boss."

20. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I like her smile on the bottom one better, but she looks better on the top one. I think its too much eyeliner used on the bottom? Or maybe its just the shadows, I haven't seen the performance yet