Hiwatashi Yui (Hiwatan) / Draft 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Togasaki, Jun 23, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  2. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Hiwatan was absolutely adorable during the Shonichi! She is just radiating with joy.

I wibell definitely be keeping an eye out for her in the future, she will be big, no doubt.

3. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    such cute pictures! it was so adorable when she performed with naanya & nanami :cry2:same here, hope they allow her to use social media soon and i hope more fans would notice her! :cute:

4. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    When did she changed her nickname to Hiwatan?

5. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
  6. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Oooh... I haven't been watching those theater shows :^^;: Last time I heard her nickname changed to Yuitan. But Hiwatan is cute too. :^O^: Has she explained why she changed it tho?

7. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    i'm not really sure, also my japanese is poor :^^;: altho that was the first time she used 'hiwatan' and then captain yuihan even called her 'hiwatan' during that day/show, so i guess it's official now and people started calling her hiwatan i guess it's really "ひーわたん" now, i haven't seen the new A7 i'm still about to and idk if she still used the same catchphrase i'll find out in a few minutes cos i'm about to watch it :D

8. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Oh, I see. And she did use Hiwatan in the A7 shonichi.

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I think Hiwatan is a better nickname for her, even though Yuichan and Yuitan are cute too, but she's in the same team as Yuihan, sometimes Yuihan is called "Yuichan" by some members too (I think Kojiharu did it in the Shonichi stage too, if I remember well?) and "Yuitan" sounds too close to Yuichan, it could be confusing. But with Hiwatan, this doesn't sound like any other name or nickname, it's unique and cute! So I think she made the good choice!

10. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    totally agree, and there are so many yuis in 48G lol a unique catchy nickname is such a plus [hehe] woah mana-san you're interested in her too that's awesome! altho i'm really curious about her nickname tho, i wonder if she thought of that herself or someone gave that to her. I wonder if there's a story behind it, if she thought of it herself then that's pure genius :D

11. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Well, considering what happened to Sayaya. Little Yui might get a spot at the next unberly large senbatsu. Must be the blessings of who drafted them.

12. Jazzichi_48

Jazzichi_48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    All this talk about Hiwatan getting into senbatsu gets me really excited! It's definitely possible seeing as her performance quality is very high and I hope her handshakes(when she gets them) sell well too! :p

13. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I really hope & think she can make it to the summer single

14. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    It's kinda late but i dont think this has been posted before, it's a video of hiwatan from the AKB mobile. She impersonated oshima yuko's bird/chicken impersonation lol it's funny and cute lol! :lol::lol: (if the video's blocked in your country and u want to see it, i could download the vid and post in a viewable site :chuffed:)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  15. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Airdrop center would be nice. :cute:

16. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  17. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    ^I wonder what she meant by the "friends" part tho :confused: but i think she'll be closer to more members in the future :)) hiwatan will fit the variety team, she does impersonations. That was even her best asset during the draft kaigi that was why the kansai sister group NMB, Teams N and BII picked her because of her monomane [hehe]

18. mrflick

mrflick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    wow wut a cute voice...
    remember me with mai mai,,...

19. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    [​IMG]

This is so interesting, apparently a twitter user was sending important image documents to one of his comrades in the company but he accidentally sent hiwatan's picture lol :^^;:

original post in japanese here
    source

20. windal

windal Kenkyuusei

Just a general question, would anyone be doing any birthday project for her as its coming soon in April?