1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

HKT 3rd Gen. Auditons ?

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Explorerdk, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Just to throw it out there... as the Audition dates for HK48 3rd Gen. - 1 round was closed, anyone know of any info ? =)

Im just curious... and it's kinda interesting as well :)

- Exp

2. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Auditions are always a little bit "hidden", so it's hard to say something...but I guess HKT 3rd gen will debut around October/November (usually take 4 or 5 months).

Sometimes the members make a special appearance before the debut (15th gen performed as backup dancers at the theater around May) and in some cases there is some coverage from the media (like when Aki-P said Meru was the "new Jurina"), but still no news about HKT 3rd gen, however.

3. riya

riya Kenkyuusei

Sure hope someone is there to provide some feedback!

4. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I hope 3rd gen will revive my interest in hkt. I used to love everyone of them back when there was only 1st gen but now I don't think I like half of hkt anymore. I just want a generation of pretty and cute girls again. And I hope they're a bit older than 2nd gen. Unlikely though.

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    why don't you like them anymore

6. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I do like the girls I used to like back then! it just that I used to like 100% of the HKT girls back when it was 1st gen only to liking about 50% of them when they added everyone else. Maybe i'll like everyone in 3rd gen though!!

7. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^ I like the first gen too, but it took a while for that kind of feeling for me to take off on them, but i think 2nd has the same potential as first they just need to be shown properly.

8. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I love 2nd gen whole heartedly and I am 2nd gen hkt fan meaning I became a fan around second gen. However Sugamoto Yuki is forever my HKT kami Oishi then Meru and Murashige is second then meru lmaoo. I love all of HKT and I agree first gen owns though. They are the perfect fit for HKT beginnings. I love them all! [rock] :cute: :inlove:.

I know when 3rd gen comes there will be a major change in my current oishi rankings lol

**Edit

I hope 3rd gen (future Team T) will come into the 48Family and HKT world with (in the words of Haruppi) the intend to crush ttheir senpeis Team H and Team KIV! [rock] :^O^: (Pure Haruppi Goodness :drool: :^O^: )

9. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Just when I felt I knew all the 2nd gens...
    But it's good that they bring in new girls. Who knows what gems there will be in 3 generation? How will Meru respond to a rival for a new fresh center girl? Will Akiyoshi and Iwahana demand to be referred to a sempai? Will Lovetan form her own unit of tsundere idols? The potential is too great! Will Anai-Cap be able to count all the members at role call and still forget to count herself?

10. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    It would be interesting if there would be elder girls among a bunch of lolis in 3rd gen.
    Elder as in someone above or equal 18.
    I would do that if I were the management.
    Not only does it vitalize 3rd gen, drawing interest to them;
    the elder girl could also serve as leader for them and poise as a potential contender for Chii-chan,
    either as a rival or a supporter.
    Also, it's interesting to witness an elder girl finding a place in HKT filled with lolis.
    The potential interaction between the girls is exceptional.

Looking at how the management is managing HKT right now,
    if what I said above do happen, then the dogfights for senbatsu and center will only intensify.

Sorry, guess my imagination runs a bit wild there. :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I think the 3rd gen might be an interesting bunch. I imagine cute young girls in this group.

12. sukipo

sukipo Kenkyuusei

Today is the last day of tests, we might have news in the next few days.

13. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I wonder when we will hear more about the auditions

14. xxxiang

xxxiang Kenkyuusei

meru mentioned in a g+ post that the 3rd gens are rehearsing/practicing now. so i think the 3rd gen is more or less set and auditions are long done.so we can only wait for introductions officially now.

15. Explorerdk

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Now that sounds interesting... perhaps they get intro after all the Second Single commotion then.. :)

/Exp

16. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Well, I'm exited you can count on that. [party]

How do they usually go about the introduction ? Is it announced by a statement beforehand or do they just send them out on the stage after a theatre performance by surprise?

17. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Can we have KIV before this, though? I'm sure they'll be an amazing generation as expected of HKT and then it will kind of almost be a completed group but the current amount of members in KKS is already too overwhelming to add a whole generation more

18. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Maybe they are just waiting for some time to announce the 3rd gen to become KKS before promoting the girls who will make KIV.

19. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

I'm impatient ☀
    I want their in the 3rd Single. And I want KIV ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

20. Explorerdk

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Hummm.... Nearing end of september and still nothing more concrete on 3rd Gen. :)

I wonder when we hearing more... kinda interesting that they are keeping it so tight, but again... im an newbie in this world :)

/Explorerdk :)