1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single HKT48 11th [Hayaokuri Calendar] (2018/05/02)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by nakotteiijan, Mar 31, 2018.

1. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    MisaHiro are in Senbatsu?
    I'm so happy for fairy w!nk!

• Like Like x 2
  2. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

NAKOMIKU DOUBLE CENTERS?! OMFG!

Fairy W!nk in too! WIG!! Too bad my girl Amane is out </3

Didn't that costume manager say her attitude is bad or something. :\

Is the girl who is not Haruppi still relevant? I thought they're pushing Vivian.

Mod note: Lets keep the descriptives within the boundaries of good taste.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2018
  3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Why does it seems like they release this single for the sake of releasing a spring single? With just a month to go and SSK is already going on, the sales are gonna be so tragic. Unless 52nd single doesnt have HS events

4. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    they could've done an july release and then one at the end of the year

5. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    what a bad timing
    now we know the ssk winner

happy with nakomiku, but sad that jitoue didn't make senbatsu.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  8. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    NGT release their single this month, HKT release theirs in may. we know who will get the benefit from this.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@nigamushiotoko you sound like a politician....cant get a straight answer from u lol

10. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Damn none of the 4th gens from Bug are even in senbatsu anymore

11. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    W..where is Mio...
    What did she do to make mngmt not include her...
    This is so frustrating I can't even enjoy the amazing NakoMiku center

12. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Injury and surgery.

13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    First thing woke up in the morning saw the news > :omfg: then remember in Japan it is April Fools > :eek: > triple checked all sources > :lol:

NAKOMIKU HERE WE GOOOOOO

14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Well, I'm definitely excited for the single. Happy for them. Even tho the sales will be most likely pretty bad it's still a step in the right direction.

15. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    It's an election after all ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

17. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Speaking as an HKT48 fan, I'm actually really unhappy with how they handled this, and so are the Japanese fans I've spoken to at the concert venue.

1. First, the way they announced it was abysmal. These types of announcements are most fun when they're made with the members and fans present. Member reactions are always interesting to watch, and the fans help create the atmosphere. Today was the concert in Saitama, a perfect venue to announce something like this, if they really had to (getting to that later). Nako and Miku were both there! Instead, the concert ended and everyone is packing up to leave when they display a message on the screen telling us to check their Twitter account in 15 minutes :rolleyes: So the members found out the news backstage (presumably when they were packing too), and fans found out by looking at their phones as we left. Uh...

The video was not even 2 min long! They could've played it during the encore, they could've cut one song (it's been the same setlist since Kobe, except for the draft members, cut one of the many singles they've performed a million times, who cares), they could've shortened the many MCs we had that stalled for time. Instead, "No, lol, guys, check our Twitter lol lol"

2. The most egregious and insane decision is the timing. The sousenkyo is without a doubt the AKB48 Group's most important event each year because they've shown time and time again the far reaching effects it can have beyond just that one single. It's the most important year for Sakura, who decided as her last sousenkyo to aim for #1, pitting her against Ogiyuka and Jurina. Her odds already weren't that good to begin with. It's an important year for NakoMiku too. Mikurin is aiming for senbatsu this year to keep the momentum she gained from the last sousenkyo going. Her ranking in Undergirls was beyond expectations, and thanks to that she got into the front row for KissMachi, she got Romantic Byou, she's had prominent positioning in many of the concert songs. Nako needs to make up for her drop last year, so she's aiming for senbatsu too.

I could go on and on for other members too, but the point is, fans have limited money, but our priorities are definitely supporting our oshis. Most of the election committees have been saving up for months, as well as the fans, of course. I said as much on Twitter, but both singles will be 1028 yen each, both singles will have handshakes with all the HKT48 members. The difference is, the 52nd AKB48 single will come with a sousenkyo vote, the HKT48 one won't. Gee, I wonder which single people will buy?

I usually buy hundreds of copies of each HKT48 single. This time, I'll pick up whatever Sakura tickets I can, the rest can wait for resales after the sousenkyo because management can go fuck themselves if they think we're going to buy this single out of some loyalty to the group rather than our oshis.

3. Speaking of screwing themselves, why are they screwing themselves? This decision literally makes zero business sense. It hurts the members because you're taking precious money away from HKT48 fans at a critical period. As management, you would want as many members in your group to do well, right? More members ranking in, and ranking higher to show that your group is popular. It hurts the group overall as a whole too, because the sales will be shit. Why would you want to make less money? <.<

4. I'm worried that crap sales will reflect poorly on NakoMiku. Now, we all know it won't be their fault. But whoever made this decision has shown themselves to be stupid, so it's not unquestionable that they blame it on them and revert back to Hana or Sasshi center or whoever when it inevitably fails. It makes sense to have a NakoMiku center now because they're both still young, both are popular, and both are enjoying healthy handshake sales. I want more NakoMiku in the future, and I don't want this to come back on them when it goes bad.

I should be very happy about this single. NakoMiku as centers, yay! Nappi solidifying her position as second most popular 4th Gen after Aki, yay! But instead, over dinner, as I was talking to other fans about all this, I grew more and more annoyed at their inability to think.

18. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    What? What injury? What surgery? I'm worried...

19. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    quoted from Mio thread

20. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    true it's just for 1 single but you are aware about ssk after effect right? ;)

just wanna pointing out that members already filming the MV. we won't see any interesting reaction from the members if they announced it at SSA.

but I'm agree with the rest. it's a stupid decision.

she hurt her knee.