1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single HKT48 14th [Kimi to Doko ka e Ikitai] (2021/05/12)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    She literally stood out so much to me. She's absolutely adorable and really fits that Loli-HKT image.

As for the song I liked it. Very HKT tbh lol. But it was nice still. I loved the MV's too. I don't have a lot to say tbh. It's an idol song sung by an a typical idol group lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

4. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Really loving the single:inlove: Prefer the Nappy version, because the voices sound fresher *can I say it like that?*:fear: Anyway looping both versions:p
    Sad they only give us 4 (or 5 how you wanna count) new songs after this long gap of release...:cold:

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: May 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    HKT48 interview "I was mistaken for the conductor when I was shooting at the station (laughs)"

[Five page interview]

◆ First of all, please tell us your impression when you first heard the title song "I want to go somewhere with you".
    Miku Tanaka
    : In addition to the sense of speed and freshness that HKT48 's single songs haven't had before, I thought it was a song that was filled with sweet and sourness and youth. I did.
    Hana Matsuoka : Me too. There were many cool songs in HKT48 these days, so I was really happy with the bright and refreshing songs, and I want all the fans to listen to them as soon as possible.
    Tomoka Takeda : It's a song that pushes your back when you listen to it. In particular morning, commute, up mood and listen at the time of the school, "today 1 I think that I think we song who can cheer up I try my best days."
    Hirona Unjo : Certainly. If you listen to this song even when you are on the train or traveling, I think it will be easier for you to come up with the scene.

◆ It seems that the MV was shot with the full cooperation of JR Kyushu. Please tell us the highlights and the story behind the shooting.
    Matsuoka
    : With this MV, I was able to experience things that I wouldn't normally experience, such as taking a picture on the train ( let's go on the limited express train A ) that was put out just for us , and salute at the station . It was really fun. Railroad fans were surprised during the shooting, so I would like to see it not only for HKT48 fans but also for railroad fans nationwide.
    Tanaka : After MV is also attractions where is in the drama tailoring. I dressed up as a train conductor in my hometown of Kumamoto prefecture, but I was really mistaken for a train conductor (laughs). I was in trouble when asked "Where is the ○ home?" (Laughs). However, I think it is reproduced so realistically, so I would like many people to see it.
    Matsuoka : Miku-chan in the conductor was so cute! There was a slight feeling of KidZania (laughs).
    Tanaka : Ahahaha, sure! The uniform was fluffy, so I asked him to pack it to fit my size.

[and lots more, including how to win the signed photo]

367388_01.jpg

367388_02.jpg

367388_03.jpg

367388_07.jpg

https://www.tvlife.jp/pickup/367388

• Like Like x 4
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: May 12, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 3
  8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Kimi to Doko ka e Ikitai MV - Behind the Scenes:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  14. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Must admit, Ufo is my fav song on this single! So catchy and cute!
    Overall all songs are nice and stay in my playlist ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

https://twitter.com/ongaku_tv2nd/status/1393956452306350081
    (Edit: Youtube video was taken down, if a twitter link is not ok, please tell me)

The performed it with 24 members!

It's ... crowded ... But I love it <3 Both choreos work surprisingly well in combination. I didn't expect them to be so coordinated or thought out, to be honest. It makes the choreo very lively and interesting. I really like how they do slightly different movements in one moment and come together again in the next! Especially, when the refrain starts, Miku and Nappi are like the rather adult part and the rather cute/childish part. Since Miku is turning towards Nappi at some point, and soon afterwards they step around each other, it has the feeling of a dialogue to me. (And as @bonjourmarlene said, as they started from opposite ends in the kneeling part, this works also very well.) :blush:

Talking of crowded: Nappi is getting a bit lost at around 01:32 [hehe]

Last edited: May 17, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats for 141k sales in the first week! This is good considering the pandemic. I hope they'll keep increasing the sales, with help of Request Hour, and maybe new resales for events?

Speaking of this, good news: on the first day of release, KimiDoko ranked #1 on Billboard Japan with 168,235 copies sold (it counts sales without the Oricon restrictions) and yesterday (19th) they were #2 on Billboard Japan so they're still going strong, but there's no update on the number. I hope that it can pass 200k there! and increase on Oricon sales too!

For performances, it wasn't discussed here even though the video was posted, during the live streaming that HKT did on 12th May (where they also announced prelims of Request Hour) KimiDoko was performed for the first time, and both senbatsu performed it separately! You can watch it on the full video here (it's around the beginning), or here with separate upload:

Mizuho version:

Tsubame version:

<3<3<3

• Like Like x 3