1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert HKT48 2016 Summer Hall Tour ~Will HKT break away from the AKB48 Group? Referendum Concerts~

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by DeJure, Jul 3, 2016.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Kinda dissaponted they performed Silent Majority..

HKT is being Sakamichi sister wannabe.. The wall of 48 and 46 are getting thinner and there's no clear distinction of being sister and not being sister.

But yeah I know AKB even had performed PERFECT HUMAN. No big deal, just personal opinion.

*no offense*

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Maybe that's why they want to leave the group.
    Their new theatre is in the neighbourhood of Akasaka and Sakurazaka stations. Closer than Hakata station.

Sakurazaka46/Akasaka46 conspiracy???

:p

3. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I mean you talk about 'ok akb did perfect human' what about how HKT did one night carnival? Or that they've done 'Only you'? Or 'The peace' at the first tour. Or part of the budoukan shows they did as part of a 48g series when HKT did a cover section. I don't even remember the song 'Senro ha Tsuzukuyo Dokomademo' but it's on the setlist for the national tour.
    HKT48 have done at least one cover song in all of their major concerts/tours and guess what, they chose a song with a lot of hype surrounding it that's still in the chart 10 weeks from release. Sasshii is clever and she knows to go for things that are creating buzz and hype, just like the tour title/theme this time.

4. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Some more info on the Tottori and Kochi concerts which are now TII, Mao, NakoMiku, MeruMio & 4th gens concerts. They have some events around them.

- A great Matsuri planned by members will be implemented!
    - Every guest that attended the Kochi and Tottori concerts will get a special gift to take home.
    - All the members will come and see everyone off at the end of the concert!
    - Lastly everyone in the audience will receive a written pledge… to bring to a special event exactly one year later!

Seems that the concert & these events were based off of proposals by Team TII members. Sae talked about it here.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I'm not, because HKT are better live performers.

Anyone can perform a cover song in a live show. HKT have performed Morning Musume cover songs and it's not as if HKT want to be a H!P sister group

6. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Than who exactly? I've never seen Keyaki perform Saimajo and be so all over the place it looks like each member is performing a different song.

7. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Come on guys these 46/48 conflicts are always so tiresome and lame.
    Like a son doing his utmost effort to not to be like his father, yet it's the closest family he has.

It's just a cover, they even changed the dance.
    Not like they kindnapped a member or something.

• Like Like x 2
  8. DodobusuAntonioDD

DodobusuAntonioDD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Well said.
    Kidnapped a member, lol that would be hilarious. :awesome:

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Wait I just realised that there's no concert for Kagoshima. I thought I would be easy to full that one since its Sakura's homeground. Maybe they'll extend the tour

10. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Did you mean: AKB Dai Sokaku Matsuri 2014?

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

11. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Really?

Two comments into a "who did it better" and it's already "tiresome conflict"?

12. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Their silent majority cover was okay I think. And they sang it live... But the music addition was a turn off though

13. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    should have done it accapella. still I have yet to see a HKT concert I was bored with, so all the power to Sasshi ;)

14. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Tbh I've had Silent Majority on repeat for the last three days so I'm not complaining lol

As long as they perform Love Trip at Matsuyama I really don't care what they do for the rest of the concert haha (I will vote for them to stay, because I just want to know the other setlist!)

15. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    well maybe we really didn't like any conflict in this thread and doesn't looking for one either. So two is enough
    We all know when some people start to comparing, conflict isn't far ahead anymore..nope, don't wanna see it.

LOL you're actually make a great idea for the next concert :lol:
    Did they already perform the "Stay" setlist??

16. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    It was announced in this tour that Matsuoka natsumi is the new captain. But who is the sub captain then?

17. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    @gocchisama At the moment, no one. I think it's left to Natsu to choose someone in the coming weeks. Maybe in the next few days. Or maybe not at all, who knows.

A bit late, but here are the two setlists for the Yamaguchi concerts. They had one Remain and one Leave, the Leave one was entirely the same as the previous one.

July 22, 2016(13:00 JST Noon)- Yamaguchi Prefecture - Shunan Cultural Center (Leave win)
    July 22, 2016(18:30 JST Evening)- Yamaguchi Prefecture - Shunan Cultural Center (Remain win)
    Lets see what the next three days bring with one normal and 2 special concerts.

18. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    I kinda wish that the Glass no I love you unit had rotating 4th gens instead of the three (Jitoue Nene, Takeda Tomoka, Oda Ayaka). I realize that its a lot more work and management just likes to push a few at a time but... one can wish right? XD

19. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

its pretty hot today but that just means they sell more towels lol
    one dude has been trying to get a last minute ticket and is desperately asking everyone
    can here what sounds like a last minute sound check

judging by the goods it looks like red will win
    my seats are pretty eh but its better than no seats!

20. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

red won
    Sasshi said something about changing the setlist from hiroshima onwards

4th gen performed aitakatta and kimi suki
    whole concert was live
    nako ? did iiwake maybe on guitar which was pretty cool

Sasshi gave a speech at the start about the feelings about young members and fans but it was just ojiichans around me lol