1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Generation HKT48 6th Generation

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mana, Mar 2, 2022.

1. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    They've just been officially introduced today.
    h6.jpg

Having recruited so many children, I think they must have been aiming for future Sakuras and Nakos: Ideal idols, trained from a very young age.
    Even SKE48, the group that have a tendency to push primary school girls to center, have never had that many tweens for any past generation.

Meanwhile, AKB48 seems to employ a completely opposite strategy with their 17th gen.

Last edited: May 7, 2022
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Mogami so beutiful :inlove: I'm glad that she pass the audition!

[This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Combo video: new generation and new single.

[Video unavailable
    This video is private]

[Video unavailable
    This video is private]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  5. moechen

moechen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Goto Hinano
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    KBC Kyushu followed the audition during 100 days.
    They will release a documentary "Next HKT48 ~Shōjo-tachi 100 nichi no kiseki~" on 05/28
    Trailer:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 25, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Each 6th Gen member introduces themselves for online talk applications:

• Like Like x 2
  8. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Very nice video introducing all of them! Might've found some I'd like to see more about.
    And is it just me or some the girls are far more charming than their profile pics?? kinda feel different when looking at the profile pic and then the video starts:^^;:
    Maybe it's just lighting and makeup issue.

• Like Like x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    HKT48 "Elementary school quartet" "Someday at the center" "Smile 100%" / Interview

hkt.jpeg

The 6th term research students of HKT48, which was unveiled in May this year, are currently the youngest in the 48 groups, including the 5th grader Ishimatsu Yuina (10), who was not born when the group was formed in 2011, and 6th graders. There is an "elementary school quartet" with Rina Ikuno (11), Kizuna Inohara (11) and Kina Yasui (11). We conducted the first interview with four people to bring a new breeze to the group.

Each joined with a longing for the entertainment world and idols.

Ishimatsu: I had a dream of becoming a model. When I heard from my family that there was an audition, I decided to do my best.

Inohara: I always wanted to wear HKT's cute costume. When I watched Nako Yabuki on TV, she thought, "This girl is cute!" And looked it up, and she was a member of HKT48.

Yasui: I've loved idols since I was little, and she saw Meru Tashima (a graduate) appearing in "Asades." I knew. It was shining very brightly, making the fans smile, and I applied because I wanted to be like that.

Ikuno: I saw the members of HKT48 singing and dancing on a singing show and thought they looked cool, and I wanted to be like them, so I applied.

202207290001273-w1300_1.jpg

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/202207290001273.html

• Like Like x 2
  10. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    WHERE IS THE KKS STAGE, HAKATA48?

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm back here after a year (lol) because I finally took the time to learn about HKT's 6th gen! I watched the first 10 episodes of their YouTube serie "6th Class House" on YouTube (it has a playlist here, the oldest ones at the bottom so I started from there), and now I got to see every member at least once! I already knew some of them of course, but not many. Now I know the names and faces of everyone, and a bit of their personalities!

First of all, one of them has graduated, Kawashima Yuna, she was actually in the very first video. She was funny too ;_; a bit sad that she's gone... So they went from 18 members to 17.

I decided to make a ranking of my favorite 6th gen members, this is my first ranking after getting to know them so this is definitely going to change at every new thing that I'll watch ^^

I'm only posting the top 10 because even though I did rank the other members to 11-17 but I just don't know them well enough and didn't have a lot to say, I need to know them better.

My top 10!!

01. Mogami Nanaka - I know her the most (for obvious reasons), she's so pretty and likeable. Her looks, manners and image are so "clean". She's like a perfect idol.
    02. Eguchi Kokoha - She's very very cute and she's also quite funny! like it was said by Oimochan in the rhythm game video, Eguchan is a bit ponkotsu lol her mistakes were cute!
    03. Fukui Karen - I like her looks, she kinda gives a mature/cool feeling, I also feel like she was motivated to win against Shimono in the eating video, and I like that!
    04. Morisaki Saaya - She's so cute, she smiles a lot, she's very refreshing. I love her laugh (she was in the janken video).
    05. Matsumoto Urara - She's cute and funny! I like her in the quiz video ^^
    06. Izawa Miyu - After seeing her, I can see why she was picked for senbatsu. She gives a very pure/innocent feeling and she's pretty and nice!
    07. Yanase Reia - She looks good, and she seems nice! Like when she had to hit Hina (a KID lol) for the punishment, she didn't do it strongly at all and they told her to re-do it XD
    08. Ouchi Rinka - She has special looks, like her face shape and the hair. idk how to say, it's like... sharp? I like her looks, she's funny too (she didn't recognize KimiDoko though!)
    09. Ishimatsu Yuina - She's literally... a baby >.< She's so small lol I feel protective T_T though she actually seems to have a personality hehe, she's good at fake crying XD (and apparently a genius, I'll see that later!)
    10. Yasui Hina - She's a kid! She's quite talkative and she's just adorable (in the rhythm game video).

That's it! I'll continue to watch their YouTube content so I'll probably have more opinions and a different ranking soon lol. Btw it looks like they celebrated their first anniversary and performed at the theater so I'll watch that as well, so that I can see them performing too.

Even though it took me a year (lol) I'm glad I finally took the time to know this (big) generation! They're all cute and nice and I really like their idea of doing fun games on YouTube.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

After watching all of the "6th Class House" videos, this is my current ranking for my favorite in HKT 6th gen!

01. Eguchi Kokoha
    02. Morisaki Saaya
    03. Fukui Karen
    04. Mogami Nanaka
    05. Yanase Reia
    06. Izawa Miyu
    07. Ouchi Rinka
    08. Matsumoto Urara
    09. Ishimatsu Yuina
    10. Kitagawa Hiiro

There are a lot of nice members in this gen so I have many favs. and I have yet to see them perform, haha.

I enjoy their YouTube videos. I really liked the one with Yuina being a... genius :fear: watch it until the end! lol

I think they upload one episode by week. Here is the latest one!

The goal here is to have all 4 members have the correct answer to a question. This was quite fun to watch!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I recently watched the 1st year anniversary performance of 6th gen at the theater! (the day performance, not the night one). The stage that they performed is Team B's Pajama Drive. I actually love the songs of this stage so this was perfect *-* I really enjoyed the performances! The girls all did so well, they're all so cute and they have a lot of energy! I enjoyed all the units, especially Pajama Drive, with Eguchan as the center. She is such a good dancer, I love watching her perform! I also really liked Saaya's voice in Temodemo no Namida, and she is really pretty! The MC parts were fun to watch as well, the girls talked about their memories since debut, and also said which other member is the most different from the first impression that they had back then. At the end, Nanachan appeared, they watched a video together with all their moments from debut (their struggles etc.), I wonder if there is a full version? Like some kind of documentary? I would want to watch that. then Nanachan also performed with them, she asked them to do their special chant together again (since she wasn't here at the start). This ended up making everyone cry after aw T_T

I thought watching this stage would maybe change my list of favorites a bit, but it actually didn't! it mostly confirmed who I like, but also it made me think that I actually like them all <3 Maybe some little changes in ranking is that I started to like Mina more! She's pretty! and Yuina, I already liked her but I have to say, for some reason, she really makes me laugh XD like she's really just a kid... but she's really entertaining to me even without doing anything lol. actually during the MC, Eguchan said that Yuina is different than what she thought at the first impression. and she said that now Yuina even "bullies" her, telling her that she's small XD Yuina of all members saying this, it's so funny lol.

So yes I really liked the stage! and recently I started to see the Twitter updates of the 6th gens. They're cute ^^ Karen and Saaya post really nice pictures. Reia and Zawachan too! *-*

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Latest video of 6th Class House!!

For this video, the girls shared their ideas for possible future videos. Each girl gave 2 ideas, and this is what I understood:

Nanachan: video about the day of an idol (Eguchan asking if it's going to start from the morning with waking up XD Nanachan said it would be from morning to night) // an outdoor show (roke) together with the senpais to get closer to them and get to know each other better.

Rinka: checking what's inside the bags of the members // an intro quiz with HKT songs (when they play the intro and members have to find the song) to know who loves HKT the most.

Eguchan: a video where the members study together with Nanachan and Hiiro as teachers // game with 4 members where they'll be paired by 2 with someone doing the make-up for the other, with her eyes covered and from behind (I guess it's kinda like the game where they feed someone without seeing it, Miku/Nappi version here lol) and then seeing who did the best.

Hiiro: a game where they test who knows the most about a specific member with a quiz // a video to introduce every 6th gen member's catchphrase, so that the fans can learn it before going to the theater. Hiiro mentions that a staff told her that Yukirin did a video like this (here) with the same idea, she says that they actually watch Yukirin's videos a lot, and that it's a coincidence that she got the same idea lol. Btw I love this idea because I was recently searching for their catchphrases, because I really like Saaya's catchphrase, but couldn't find it >.<

Reia: gaming stream (she said that she played video games for 20 hours a day during summer break? o_o lol) // a game to check how close the members are, it would be different than Hiiro's idea, Hiiro was something like they're going to ask questions (about preferences or something) and see who can guess a member's answers the best (= they know her the most). Reia's idea is doing a test of how much members know about each other by asking questions like what's the birthday etc. and if they don't find the answer, they get a punishment lol the staff said here that the punishment could be bungee jumping, their reactions XD (but actually I want to see them do that, haha).

Zawachan: the game where they have 3 members and one of them eats spicy food or has her feet massaged while the others don't, and they all have to act, the other members have to guess which one got the spicy food, massage etc. // Nanja Monja game, the game with characters on cards where they give them names and then have to remember them all.

After that, the girls also gave some suggestions for what they could upload as YouTube Shorts. I didn't understand everything here ^^; Hiiro's idea: preparing a smoothie and picking the ingredients by right/left choice, Rinka's idea: introducing facts about HKT members in the form of skits? Not too sure for this, and Reia said something but I didn't understand XD

well, I really liked all their ideas and hopefully most of these can become true :cute: Looking forward to their next video :blush:

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Looks like the 6th gens have started using their ideas for YouTube Shorts!

I saw this today ^^ I think this is the idea of Reia that I didn't understand haha. I just knew she said something about questions and picking from left and right. I thought it was a more complicated idea but it's actually just picking what you prefer between the two choices XD the video goes very fast! I had to watch it many times. I tried to understand the questions:

- Mushrooms VS Bamboo sprouts
    - Spicy food (?) VS Sweet food (Reia says at the end that she's bad with very sweet food)
    - Sea VS Mountain (Eguchan said that she hates insects so she picked sea, and they all picked sea, except Reia at the end who said that she will go to the mountain alone lol)
    - Japanese-style food (like rice and side-dishes) VS Western-style food
    - Fish VS Meat (the way Reia said "sushi" at the end XD She was all excited in this, haha)

I'm not too sure but I think this is it lol. The girls went to the right or left depending on their choice so you can see who picked what in the video ^^ They're so cute. Hopefully we'll see more content from them in the channel! Btw the members in this video are (in order): Eguchan, Rinka, Nanachan, Hiiro, Zawachan, Reia. <3

Unrelated but they also made a short video to thank the fans for the 10k subscribers and Nanachan was in it (with Ibuki), so I'm sharing it here. Nanachan is sooo pretty! Ibuki too! :cute:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Last week's 6th Class House!!

For this video, they played the game where they try to all give the same answers to a question! The members here are: Eguchan, Zawachan, Pina (Goto Hinano, she is the invited senior), Hiiro, Reia. They were told that they have a limit of time to complete the challenge. I'm not going to translate all the questions/answers but just some interesting ones ^^

Most exciting song during HKT lives: Eguchan, Zawachan and Reia all answered 'Saikou ka yo', Hiiro answered 'Melon Juice' (this is what I thought about too, I forgot 'Saikou ka yo'), and Pina answered 'Buttaoreru Made' (what XD I don't know this song lol)

Cutest celebrity (they decided to vote for actresses): Zawachan and Hiiro voted for Ishihara Satomi, Eguchan voted for Hashimoto Kanna, Pina voted for Imada Mio, Reia voted for 'Hirona-san' which I guess is Nappi? Zawachan asked if it counts as an actress, and Reia said yes lol ^^; Pina mentioned that Imada Mio is from Fukuoka, then they said that Hashimoto Kanna is from Fukuoka as well.

Member who is unexpectedly funny: Eguchan and Zawachan voted for Hanchan (Ihara Hanna). They said that in their Line group, she sends funny pictures and she also makes funny faces. Hiiro and Reia voted for Karen, Hiiro told a story about bento, but I didn't understand >.< then they said that Karen also likes to invent words that she uses, like recently 'abigasu', when things happen like if she bumps into something, she says 'abigasu!'. So they find her funny. Pina voted for Kuriyama Rina and said that she's funny on Line.

Member you would want as a pet: Reia voted for Eguchan, she said that she thought that this would win, and Eguchan said that it couldn't win anyway because she couldn't vote for herself, haha. Eguchan and Pina voted for Kurutan, Zawachan and Hiiro voted for Yuina because she's the smallest ^^

Member you would want as your mom: Eguchan and Hiiro voted for Kuriyama Rina, I think Reia voted for Aki and Zawachan voted for Aoi. and then Pina voted for... Reia XD This is because she always got different answers than the others in the questions before this, so they asked her to try to think like a 6th gen member, so she picked Reia for this one haha.

They had a lot of other random questions about food, sports etc. etc. This was fun to watch especially with Pina and how she keeps being the only one to have a different answer, for so many questions, and the other members' reactions each time, and also her laugh (that's an evil laugh lol). So in the end, they didn't complete the challenge >.<

(Click on this spoiler only if you finish the video)

So actually at the end, when they failed to do the challenge and the time limit passed (because Pina had to leave), she left and the girls looked a bit dissapointed. But then she returned to announce that this was all a prank XD None of the girls realized lol. She tried her best to give different answers each time even when it was questions with an obvious answer lol. She kinda has that image of being in her own world so I guess they made the right choice to pick her to make this prank haha.

• Like Like x 2
  19. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    HKT48's 6th gen performance on The 2023 World Aquatics Championships in Fukuoka (Jul 27)
    Left side of stage fancam:

Right side of stage fancam:

They performed really well! :approve:

• Like Like x 5
  20. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Hakata NicoNico Matsuri 2023 on Jul 30 「はかたニコニコ夏祭り2023」
    6th Gen stuffs with summer yukata! :blush: