1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single HKT48 6th [Shekarashika!] (2015/11/25)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by gocchisama, Oct 11, 2015.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    CRB1RJmW8AASnLc.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here
    HKT48 will finally release their 6th single, Sherakashika! ( shut up in hakata dialect) the 25 november 2015 (same as SKE release). It has been revealed that they will collaborate with group Kishidan (former DJ Ozma) for this single. Kishidan also did some feature with Nogizaka46.

Here is the senbatsu (16 member line-up) :

Kodama Haruka
    Miyawaki Sakura
    Sashihara Rino
    Yabuki Nako
    Tanaka Miku
    Ota Aika
    Tashima Meru
    Tomonaga Mio
    Anai Chihiro
    Matsuoka Natsumi
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Fuchigami Mai
    Sakaguchi Riko
    Motomura Aoi
    Kojina Yui
    Yamashita Emiri

out : kimoto kanon, murashige anna, ueki nao

in : sakaguchi riko, yamashita emiri, fuchigami mai

In addition of that, it has been revealed that HKT48 will make a spin-off (not a serial drama) of Majisuka gakuen, in collabration with Kishidan as well.

source : Ozaki G+

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  2. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Completely heartbroken that Shige is out for this Senbatsu but so happy to see Emiri getting a chance in the spotlight!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  3. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Would like to point out that writing Emily is disrespectful since she started her name is Emiri (and written like this in English)
    Really glad, I wasn't expecting Shige to stay so I am okay... But I am extremely glad they decided to keep Maria out of senbatsu for at least one single.

4. p0nk0tsu

p0nk0tsu Kenkyuusei

wow!!! who is the center???

5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2015
  6. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

Congratulations Maichan, comeback senbatsu
    Still no Okapan, she has rank in SSK, why she couldn't get into senbatsu

7. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Kishidan? That band who sing Kamen Rider Ghost opening? I'm rather new to the fandom so have any sister group collaborate with other musician for their a-side?

No Boss in senbatsu. Whatever, i'm more interested to the spin off. I'll be really mad if boss is not there.

8. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Finally a change of style for HKT! We haven't heard the song yet, but I doubt a Majisuka-themed song featuring Kishidan will sound like Hikaeme.
    I hope they'll avenge NMB and steal the #1 spot from SKE. :cute:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  9. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I adore nakomiku, but they should be replaced by okapan-ueki.
    they look out of place. :fp:

10. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    ようやく出ましたね。
    Been waiting for their next single for a long long time.

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

SDN48 did if I remember rightly (with Mino Monta).

12. moonlit

moonlit Member

tbh from the way they're lined up, I'd guess it's either Haruppi center or Sakuruppi Wcenter.

13. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    ^ Looks more like a Shouyan center to me from the pictures. :^^;:

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    A little bit after-thought from this announcement.

First, we might have the reason why it took so much time to be released; this is a collaboration with Kishidan, a group that is independant of AKS, so they took the time to arrange both group schedule to match and for this collaboration to come to fruition. We waited for a long time, but the idea to make a collaboration is extremely interesting to me, as i don't think i remember AKB doing something any of the sort before ( correct me if i'm wrong). I'm not sure about Kishidan popularity, but what i know is that their leader (DJ Ozma) is very creative and surely will use his unorthodox musical sense to bring something new to HKT48. To me, Kishidan doesn't really benefit a lot from appealing to an idol fanbase, so my point is that he is willing to get along with HKT because he just enjoys to sing with idols. I am thankful to him for supporting in his own way HKT act, and hope it will turns out great.

Looking at the senbatsu, my first reaction is that HKT48 core members are now settled on rock. We have, Sasshi (no brainer, 1st at AKB general election), 1st gen Ace who are respectively Haruppi and Sakura, 2ng gen Ace Meru and Mio, 3gen Ace Nakomiku, Front guard consisting of Anai captain, Moriyasu Madoka and Matsuoka natsumi, Motomura Aoi and Oota Aika, all members who have a steady popularity.

second part of the line up that is most likely to change, is constited of Sakaguchi Riko, Yamashita Emiri, Fuchigami mai and Kojina Yui. It gives very little place to surprise, i'll give you that. It's even more true since Kojina Yui is pushed in order to turn into a Front guard herself. After all, she is now a senbatsu regular since Hikaeme no I love you, sign of popularity are high as her HS sales are satisfying+Good rank in sousenkyo, and her personality really bloomed in variety. On a smaller scale, Sakaguchi riko has made her first senbatsu appearance after ranking twice in sousenkyo and being a fan favorite in theater performance thanks to her older sister role in team H. Her presence in this 6th single is also justified. Fuchigami mai breakthrough in sousenkyo proved that those votes count as staff decided to bring her back in senbatsu since Sakura minna de tabeta.

That only leads to one "surprise". One spot left that doesn't met requirement like achieving Sousenkyo rank or obvious management push. Still, biggest contestant for the spot was obviously Okada Kanna, Murashige Anna, Ueki nao, and in a smaller scale IMO, Aramaki Misaki or Imamura Maria. To my surprise, Yamashita Emiri got chosen. It is very likely that it has to do with the theme of the song (Hakata Yankee) and maybe Emiri is more fitted to a role in the Majisuka spin-off. Honestly, i am very sad that Okapan didn't make it through even though her comeback was a huge success ( i waited 1.5 hours in her handshake lane by the way), and yes, she is very upset by this news. While people reconcile Okapan situation with Iichan graduation, i don't think Okapan will graduate soon as she has ranked and Iichan didn't. Okapan is very grateful to her fans and she has yet to pay them back. Until next sousenkyo or next single, i don't think she will give up that easily. Also i remember the time when Hori Miona got out of Nogizaka46 senbatsu. Well she got to center the undergirl song. It is not that bad. HKT48 showed they are able to give other member a chance (Wakachan, Iichan and Harutan respectively centering their team song)

The Majisuka spin-off announcement is also interesting, involving ALL HKT48 members (maybe some star cameo from sister group?). We asked for more work, our call got answered. What i would advise to make the biggest impact is to make this spin-off a gag out of majisuka gakuen, orienting it into comedy. After all, HKT is used to skit more than serious stuff, and Kishidan is 100% fun and comic. Not only Majisuka HKT version would be original, but it is easier to make fun of something rather than make a serious follow-up ( especially if it is not the same director). Having low budget, Kishidan, and HKT makes me hope for such a sequel. If it isn't the case, then i will just hope that it will be as good as Majisuka 5. Really, i don't see the point in try-harding a Majisuka 5 sequel when you have Nakomiku as part of it. Those little babies trying to act though? lol, impossible.

Looking forward to November.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  15. junjou19

junjou19 Member

So sad that Shige was dropped, but I'm glad they included Emiri instead of Maria who isn't ready yet. And no Okapan??

Still I'm looking forward to this single which seems like it will be a bit of a change of style. Not like I felt like HKT needed one but I like it when 48G mixes things up a bit.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

16. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    @ForrestFuller so this is not really new then. But i'm sure this single will make HKT step out from their loli bubbly image at least for one single.

After NMB dance senbatsu, (probably one-shot) SKE sub-unit, now this HKT x Kishidan. I wonder what's on Aki-P's head lately. Unrelated to HKT single but at this rate i expect something unpredictable for AKB 42nd.

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I was so sure she'd be in, tbh.
    Nako got to center a song by herself after being in the group for less than a month. Maria has been in the group for 5 months now... surely she's more than ready. :^^;:

But then again, she's just 12.

18. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    thank god they have Riko/Emiri and not Maria

like i'm seriously glad here

• Like Like x 1
  19. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I thought its about time for Mirun but whatever

20. yuni