1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage HKT48 KKS 3rd [Nounai Paradise] (13/11/17 - 14/04/21) | 5th Gen KKS Revival (19/03/10 - )

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I understand the Himawari as a way for different teams to perform together and that's it.

Now is H + KKS. Does it matter if it's H + KIV? The cast will practically be the same as now.
    Team KIV will have their own performances alone in the theatre, just like Team H is having theirs and they will keep meeting in the Himawari until the stage is done.

The only thing that should change is the line-up for the KKS Stage, including now the 3rd gen KKS.

2. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Unless... like I said before, unless Nonai Paradise actually ends up being KIV's first stage instead of a KKS stage. Maybe they announce to the girls at the shonichi that they're promoted to being the new Team KIV. Seems like it'd be a good opportunity to do it. And it's after the draft, so no problem with the fact that they didn't participate. They weren't a team yet.

3. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    They get 3 stages, so it somehow makes perfect sense...
    Team H will have H2 soon, so it's just the question if KIV gets B3 or K3.
    As I said before, it would make sense, if 3rd gen gets slowly mixed into the Himawari-gumi lineups and in the end, just take B3 as theirs, so KIV can concentrate on K3.
    Just assuming here, but it makes sense to me.

4. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    i don't think that himawari stage will become a fixed stage, but if they do may be that stage will be inherited to kenkyuusei and KIV with their nounai paradise. we will know this case come true or not in no time, just wait until the shonichi of nounai paradise.
    If nounai paradise is just a kenkyuusei stage, so i think we must wait longer to team KIV.

5. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    So tomorrow It will be the Shonichi of the new KKS stage [party]
    Starto at 17.00 JST, someone has planned to watch it live on DMM??

If my sleep does not betray me I will be on our HKT48WC chat room to comment it....
    eagerly waiting/hoping for Naopon solo :blush:

6. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I'll be watching it too! I'm looking forward to find out what the units are. Also I'm curious to see if any 3rd gen will be performing.

7. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

I think there's a good chance the 3rd gen will perform in the actual songs as well(instead of just being background dancers). Yukchan hinted at it as well a while ago. but yea, looking forward to see if/how they're gonna tie the 3rd gen into the stage.

8. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Here are the stage units for the Shonichi:

Nakinagara Hohoende
    Tashima

MARIA
    Inoue, Okada, Okamoto

Kimi wa Pegasus
    Fuchigami, Goto, Imada, Sakaguchi

Honehone Waltz
    Akiyoshi, Tomonaga

Kurukurupa
    Komada, Tanaka Y., Tani, Tomiyoshi, Umemoto, Yamada

9. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    photos:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    At the debut HKT48 KKS totally nailed the opening songs. I felt the spirit and raw energy of original team K was there in all the group songs. Mio and Akiyoshi Yuka have both stepped up to be legit front girls.

Unit songs, however, are not quite there yet. Best unit is probably Pegasus or Maria. Meru looks great, but needs to work on Hohoende. First time I've seen the nerves get to her. But by the end of the set she seemed unphased by it, so the girl's got guts. She'll get better over time. I was really hoping at the end of the medley they would shout out we are the team K, and use that opportunity to make a team formation, but instead they used the generic we are HKT.

11. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    I loved the Shonichi, it was a really nice experience, way better, than PARTY could ever get.
    Only things that bothered me were Meru solo and "Waltz".

Sorry, but Meru just doesnt have the voice to pull off this solo. I can understand why she has to be doing this, but girls like Naopon would have been the better choice.
    And Waltz just is a boring song, I cant complain about Yuka/Mio doing it, its just boring no matter, who's in it.

On the other hand (and yea, Im biased here) Okapan/Yuriya/Naopon doing MARIA was so exciting! This unit was just perfect, I loved every single second of it. The same with Minazou/Mai/Rikopi/Iichan doing Pegasus. Maichan looked a bit weird in that costume, but both units were great!

Oh yea... streaming this evening, if anyone wants to watch it. :D

12. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
  13. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Wow, none of the 1st gen kenkyuusei was included on the shonichi... I am kinda sad for those three..

---

Does anyone know who are the girls who get to sing Cinderella wa Damasarenai?

14. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    ?
    Imada Mina was there and she was great!

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Hohoende is another challenge for Meru. This is the best opportunity to reach a goal and improve.

She got vocals, i'm sure she will be able to rock it after 2-3 performance. That's good if she realize she is not 100% synchro with the song. She will train even more.

16. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I've got agree with posts above
    Overall a very nice and emotional performance (Mio was crying right off the bat) of a stage way better and demanding than Party. I'm sure our KKS will improve a lot doing this!

Maria highlight of the night (Okapan and Naopan are killers here and YuriyaNeesan was really good too!) Second comes Pegasus but I think that Rikopi and Minna no Aidoru would have been a better Wcenter but anyway it was quite entertaining!
    Kurukurupa was fun (lol at Tani breaking her vegetable prop - I don't find the English word :) ).
    Honehone wasn't bad but the song is cute at the beginning than it's going too long and it became boring...

I found Meru solo really bad, I feel sorry for her. I understand she is supposed to be the center and the ace of HKT so she must do the solo, but I found her performance really uninspired and flat, lacking not only vocally but even in expressions and interpretation. She really tried her best but she's not there yet, hope she will improve... if she'll be in theater enough since in the last period she'll never here except the big occasions...

Looking forward for the next performance! [party] [party]

17. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
  18. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

looks like the KKS that weren't chosen for today's performance take it quite hard. it seems to be worse than when members weren't chosen for the Pajama Drive shonichi(understandably). let's hope they can at least take it as an experience to grow and don't beat themselves up too bad about it :(

19. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Yeah, I read some sad posts, specially from Abekkori. Really thought she was gonna tack a grad announcement at the end of her post.

As for the shonichi, I pretty much agree with most of what's been said. Maria was the best unit, followed by Kimi wa Pegasus. There's room for improvement, sure, but the initial impression they left me was very good. The group was very good on Nounai Paradise and Ki ni Naru Tenkousei, it shows how hard they practiced for this.

Meru's solo was quite bad, both in terms of singing and in terms of "acting" or expressiveness. She has a lot of work ahead of her.

All 16 girls did it.

20. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Really? [party] Not 6-singers & 10 backdancers like team K & N's version?