1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage HKT48 KKS 3rd [Nounai Paradise] (13/11/17 - 14/04/21) | 5th Gen KKS Revival (19/03/10 - )

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Sep 30, 2013.

1. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Oh sorry, I misread your question. The singers were Fuchigami, Okada, Sakaguchi, Tani, Tashima, and Tomonaga.

2. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Awwwww I can Meru was nervous. It was definitely not her best but we will see how much she improves. She is one of HKT's best singers next to okamoto Okada oota and sasshi and many more. I think this performance should wake meru up. We can't be nervous on the first day lol :cute:

But agree in full. I also must say since party stage dear my teacher performance tghe vocal trio in KIV is definitely Okamoto Meru Okada in no particular order. Their voices stand out above all. I believe KIV will have the vocal strength of HKT. 2ND GEN really does own vocally but 1st gen has all the personality though lml together its a perfect balance.. :XD:

3. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Aww Miotan alrdy crying during the first MC portion.

Overall it was a great shonichi [clap] but the ending felt kinda sudden. I thought they'd perform at least one HKT song in the end after the regular K3 setlist or maybe change the K2 medley to a HKT medley.

My favorite part of the stage was Akiyoshi's interlude before Nounai Paradise [party]

Units are pretty much as expected and I guess I'm pleased with the choices. Although I would have preferred Naopon or Minazou as MARIA center.

When did the Okapan 'push' start? MelonJuice Senbatsu, center of ~Jeanne d'Arc on HKT's himawarigumi stage, now center of MARIA.

Can't wait to see the other girls perform the stage; gonna be interesting to see who'll perform which role. [nod] (Since we've only seen 16/33 KKS yet).
    Glad to see the girls adapt well to the new setlist it's much harder than 'PARTY' for sure, they stepped up their game. Let's see how the 3rd gen is gonna make it; tough setlist for them to start with, imo.

4. shabondama

shabondama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    That's sad :( Anyway I hope she can perform in any unit in another days..

I really like some of the songs on this stage, but haven't seen any lod yet, I was surprised to see the dress-skeleton type, it's very funny and they look super cute.

Where do you guys see the LOD? I can't seem to find in the regular download sites I visit.

5. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    IDK if those links are allowed on that forum (?) but you can watch it on JTV

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I watched the live with everyone, and i must say it was quite pleasant to watch. The crowd response was great and the girls were really into it, really vivid. Not my best setlist song (i don't know team K songs anyway) but i recall listen to some of their songs.

As for Meru's performance, She got her vocals off from time to time but it wasn't as worse as some feedback here announced. She still manage to do the song from the beginning to the end, even doing the high pitched note.

Maybe because i'm a Mio supporter, i'm really easy when it comes to stage performance. But i still think she did fine.

7. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I watched kind of expecting to be disappointed, but overall, I think they did a good job. The energy and performance level was better than the (somewhat of a flop of a) Pajama Drive shonichi.

You know, I'm sure the KKS actually have more girls who can sing well than Team H. Mio is their only "front girl" with a weak voice. (I mean, does Team H really have any good singers? Natsumi? Half of the KKS can probably sing better than her.) Yeah, Meru struggled a bit on the high notes of her solo, but those are some really tough notes, and the rest sounded pretty good. In particular, I thought Mai sounded great on Sayaka's solo at the beginning of Sougen no Kiseki. I mean, not Sayaka-level, but very nice to listen to.

8. xxxiang

xxxiang Kenkyuusei

Definitely looking forward to this, my fav in the 3rd Gen. Lets see how she matches up to the other KKS. Haha.

9. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

I'm having strong Wota feelings watching that MARIA performance haha

And thank you for sharing the LOD link, I didn't know about JTV.

10. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    I put the unit performances of the shonichi on vimeo
    (since DM blacklist any HKT content and delete it within few hours ._.)

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/79667953[/vimeo]
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/79671552[/vimeo]
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/79667951[/vimeo]
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/79634102[/vimeo]
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/79667952[/vimeo]

11. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Watching the LOD for the Shonichi performance now. Was I the only one who cringed at the fake playing of instruments in Tomo yo? :fp:

Edit: Meru's Nakinagara was not as bad as I expected.. Could be better, yes, but it was the Shonichi after all. Though I still wish they gave the solo to a girl with better singing prowess.

12. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Just checked this out. Overall it was great! Their energy is really something else and their dancing is quite good. Like everyone else said, MARIA was the highlight. Man, I was blown away by it. I think it is my favorite version of the song I've ever seen. Meru on the other hand needs a lot of work =/ She dropped SO many notes and I'm not sure all of them were from nerves. She also didn't emote, like, at all. I hope she can sort it out and overcome the hurdle.

The other unit I thought was amazing was Kurukurupaa, actually. I feel like that song was made for Tani and only now did it get to her (I know Kana fit it pretty well too, but I feel like Tani fits it even better...) She just took that role and RAN with it (and tripped and fell on her face with it too) XD The other girls were great too. It was just fun as heck to watch.

I never really realized how silly Cinderella's choreo looks without the flamenco skirts...lol. Couldn't take it seriously. I really like the original costumes for that song, wish they could wear them for the medley too... oh well. Overall great job from the KKS, they deserve their own team by now...

13. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Stage units for the 2nd performance.

Nakinagara Hohoende
    Tashima

MARIA
    Abe, Okada, Okamoto

Kimi wa Pegasus
    Fuchigami, Ito, Kurihara, Kusaba

Honehone Waltz
    Iwahana, Tomonaga

Kurukurupa
    Fukagawa, Kojina, Komada, Tani, Ueno, Ui

14. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    That was fast, DP!
    After the performance I'll put a bunch of Saechan screenshots in here, she is just awesome today!

15. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    I hope someone can upload LOD today

I want to watching kurihara sae debut

16. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Just watched the shonichi. Very interesting performance by the girls :D (Though the only comparison I have is Team K's... And the bar was way too high to beat :^^;:)
    The HKT48 part in Korogaru ishi ni nare was a nice change, and now I've learnt a new choreography :D

Meru's voice for Nakinagara Hohoende wasn't that bad, but not that good either. But I can see that she'll be able to improve.
    Maria: Oh gosh, Yuriya looked perfect in her gothloli :XD: Voice wise, still much to improve on but nonetheless they were decent for the song.
    Kimi wa Pegasus: Quite a hard one for me since I loved the original members' version so much. But they were somewhat rocking the song :D I'll be looking out more on Mai-chan and Rikoppi now!
    Hone-hone waltz: I quite guessed that Mio and Yuka would be the members ^^; Oddly Mio didn't appeal much in that song as much as Yuka did for me :/
    Kurukurupa: I have to say, Marika is doing a good job as the center! (Still prefer Kanachan's version though) And of course, the other girls were wonderfully hilarious :XD: Especially Asuka during the MC :awesome:

Cinderella wa damaserenai (From the medely): Dance still not as polished, the movements weren't as how the music describes it to be. I really hope they get this dance right, it's quite a wonderful song.

tldr; the girls did well, but they can definitely improve on their vocals and dances for some of the songs. I'll be following them closely from now, and hope to see them mature as the time goes by!

Yesterday's LOD
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjM3NTc4NDUy.html[/youku]

17. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
  18. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Chiizu is centering MARIA right now. She was also in Okapan's position on Tomo yo. Jiina will probably be on Kurukurupa again. :)

19. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Where else can I watch LODs because Youku is acting flakey? :hmm:

20. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Gives an appreciation for AKB48's 2nd generation and their strong performance. AKB48 2nd gen practice session may have been more productive. They had emphasis on dance choreo and theater was the main showcase back then.

Emphasis now is on single senbatsu and TV appearances. But HKT48 2nd gen are hard workers and we will see some real improvement, I'm guessing, as early as the end of this year.

Can't help but compare them to Team K. But we have to remember that this current stage is still has the "research student" label.