1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage HKT48 KKS 3rd [Nounai Paradise] (13/11/17 - 14/04/21) | 5th Gen KKS Revival (19/03/10 - )

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Sep 30, 2013.

1. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Within 24h after the airing there are streams watchable on JTV. Today's LOD can be watched here:

starts at ~16min
    http://www.justin.tv/kid411566/b/481728966

I gotta say Akiyoshi-chan's interlude between the 1st and 2nd song is just too adorable [hehe]

2. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
  3. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Hopefully whomever replaces Meru in Nakinagara has a better singing ability ..

4. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    There are plenty of nice voices in the 2nd gen. It's eventual that Meru will be away from theater on senbatsu duties and someone like Chiizu, or Naoponponpon will put on the white hat and perform Hohoende the way it's supposed to be sung. We might even be surprised by Akiyoshi, Rikopi, or even a 3rd gen.

Thing is, Meru can sing, and she is really working on this song so we have to applaud her effort. (C'mon, she's 13 years old, is probably just now getting some professional voice training. She's publicly destroyed this song 3 nights in a row and yet she still has the guts to come out and sing it again. Meru is amazing.)

I'm confident she will be able to pull off this and other solos. It'd be nice if she and Oshima Yuko could find some time to work on this together.

5. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    I'd love to see Naopon performing Nakinagara Hohoende. To me she's the best voice of the 2nd gen, followed by like you said Chiizu (Rikopi, Minazou, Okapan). I'm not even sure about some members, there isn't much content to judge their vocals.

Yup it seems like the solo is the getting to Meru's nerves but she's improving that's what counts to me. [clap]

Although the age thingy isn't really a justification, I'll take 11y old Suzuka from Babymetal as example :p
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKcjG4Zqc5c[/yt]
    __

Anyone know when Mikurins debut is gonna be? I'm looking out for this [party]

6. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    naopon, maichan, tani also will be absent on 27 November.

I became very curious about who will fill the position of Meru

7. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Oh I have no doubt that she will improve with time. It's perfectly normal that she's not good at it at first. Sure, Naopon would have done it much better, but then again if Meru doesn't have the chance to sing solo how will she ever improve? Overall this solo unit will be good for her.

8. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    like when party ga hajimaru yo, i think chiizu will be the center stage when meru's absent. and i hope so, seeing chiizu's nakinagara or maria will be a good chance to show her dance or vocal skill. tbh, i am lil' disappoint because she is in kurukurupa, i don't think she is suit with this unit.

9. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I agree about Chiizu. I was a little disappointed to see her in Kurukurupa, and I think she was a bit let down too. It would be interesting to see her try the solo song.

10. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    i hope she will make a comeback, i just watch odekake and i think there is something wrong with her. something like lost her passion in this industry (oh god, i must be wrong, right?) i was expect a lot to her.

11. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    Unit Song 131127

Nakinagara Hohoende : Kojina Yui !
    MARIA : Minazou (Okapan), Harutan (Naopon), Manamin (Yuriya)
    Kimi wa Pegasus : Abekkori (Maichan), Rikoppi, Raira, Yuriya
    Hone Hone Waltz : Yuttan (Mio), Shino
    Kurukuruppa : Iichan (Tani), Chiizu, Asuka, Mariri, Pichan, Mashiro

12. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Woah! Didn't expect that girl to sub for Meru at all. How was the performance?

13. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Jiina sub for Meru, Harutan MARIA center, Yuriya in Pegasus and Iichan in that position?

100% must see. [clap]

14. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Harutan really centers MARIA???

I agree 100% must see. :awesome:

15. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Whelp, I misread it. orz

It's probably Mina centering it.
    Doesn't change anything about the fact that I'm dieing to see it though.

16. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    JTV source available for everyone who missed it. [party]
    http://www.justin.tv/kid411565/b/483244879
    (starts at ~16min)

Units-part begins at 51:40

I'd have never guessed Jiina substituting a solo for Meru [shock]

And yes it's Minazou centering MARIA ^^

17. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Thanks! I watched it.

Jiina did good! I didn't have any moments where I felt like cringing due to some wonky notes. I'm definitely in for a repeat. [clap]

I'm beginning to think that I like MARIA no matter who performs it. I liked each rendition, Okapan center, Natsu center, Mina center, all of them stood out in a different aspect. This time I liked the combination of 1 low and 2 higher voices and 1 tall center and 2 shorter other members. I also felt that Mina's dancing was pretty powerful.

Another favorite song with Pegasus. Abe seemed a bit hesitant at the start? I don't know if this is just me. She was fine for the rest of the song though. Of course I was looking out most for Yuriya. :awesome: Right from the beginning I could hear that nasal high voice between the others. I feared a tiny bit that she'd stand out too much (in a negative way) but I was wrong! She fitted in and did good.

Hone hone was okay, cute as usual. I'm not that big on cutesy songs after all. I did notice some questionable lip-syncing at the start. I don't know if they actually lip-sync this song but it looked like their mouths were hardly moving. I didn't notice it afterwards though, maybe it were some starting nerves.
    Also, every time I see Shino perform it's like I see a young version of my niece on stage. She's not asian but just ... looks like her. Creeps me out a bit sometimes. Just a peeve of mine, sorry Shino-chan. :^^;:

Lastly Kurukuruppa with the apartment wife Iichan istead of Marika. I was curious to see this as I always see her as more of a tsukkomi dispite being in Daijiobu :awesome: (she also didn't do the Tomiyoshi revolution) and this is quite the silly song. But I was pleasantly surprised.

All in all some really good units that I thoroughly enjoyed! Thanks for bringing them to my attention @rockyrex31 .

18. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Just finished too but no one mention that it was Piichan seitansai!!
    It was a while since I saw a seitansai and I kinda miss the fake cake and stuff so I quite enjoyed the LOD, it was really emotional for Piichan, she can barely speak during her speech...

The daijoubu senbatsu has take over the whole thing, the kurukurupa MC, the celebration and the post show comments, these four are hilarious

About the performance I agree with DeJure above but I've got to point out that Jiina did very good on the solo, congrats to her!

19. virtualkiss

virtualkiss Kenkyuusei

The day before yesterday I could go to Nounai Paradise Stage@HKT48 Theater,it was so wonderful for me and I could enjoy so much.
    Ji-na's "Nakinagara Hohoende" was so good and stand comparison with Meru.

20. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    It's nice to see Rikopi being always there to comfort the girls or step in and take over the MCing whenever someone's too emotional to continue. [clap]

I uploaded the Jiina solo if anyone missed it

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/80550208[/vimeo]

And the Minazou centered MARIA (along with Harutan, Manamin)

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/80551070[/vimeo]