Stage HKT48 KKS 3rd [Nounai Paradise] (13/11/17 - 14/04/21) | 5th Gen KKS Revival (19/03/10 - )

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Sep 30, 2013.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Please, someone tell me Chiizu rocked Maria. She gives off such a cool vibe usually. I feel this song should be a good fit for Chiizu.

2. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    But she alrdy performed it (multiple?) times before, she surely rocked it. ;)

For me I'd love to see a Naopon-centered MARIA, she seems to be the most suited member for this role, her performance so far are great. Center-wise I like Chiizu > Minazou > Okapan in MARIA.

Yatta tomorrow is gonna be Miku's shonishi, I'm excited for this. [party]

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I have not seen her doing it yet. :( Hell, I haven't seen a whole NP stage yet, aside from back when Team K was doing it. :fp: I will def check that link you gave @Cubozoa! [nod]

Edit* F* me. I have seen her do it before. :fp: :fp: Last week I watched her in it. I my own defense, only saw that particular performance the one time, and as such I was focused more on Naopon. ;) And I will neither confirm or deny whether I was inebriated at the time. [notme] And I was right, Chiizu is a perfect fit Maria. [rock] [rock]

4. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    unit song today ( Nounai Paradise 15 December 2013)

Nakinagara Hohoende : Jiina
    Maria : Nako (senta), Hazuki , Mikurin
    Kimi wa Pegasus : Rikoppi, Saechan, Minazou, Iichan
    Honehone : Misaki X Eretan
    Kurukuruppa : Maikomu, Mariri (senta), Chiizu, Manamin, Harutan, Mashiro

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Nakochan centered Maria? :wtf: I have a hard time picturing the Tiny One in this song. :wtf:

6. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
  7. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I watched the 1700 stage. 3rd gen fest with 6 of them performing. Same units as above.

The Nako, Hazuki , Miku Maria wasn't that bad but kinda weak compared to other version

Jiina keeps doing awesomely on the solo.

Sougen no Kiseki was my highlight of the show, all the girls seem very relaxed and enjoying themselves, it was a real pleasure to watch!

My first pick Mikurin did good [blush] it seems the best 3rd gen during MC, not so "scared" of interaction while Misaki didn't leave me a strong impression.
    On the other hand my other early favorite Hazuki gives another strong performance!

one final note the always awesome Rikopi with all this children around her is going crazier LOD after LOD, i don't know if she can handle it :D

8. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I watched one of the Nounai Paradise performances today, not sure which one though. Well I only watched Maria and Hone Hone because I really wanted to see 3rd gen perform.

Maria was not that bad considering how they've only recently debuted. Hazuki was pretty good and Miku was very decent too, I have high hopes for her. Nako was a bit akward, and her voice isn't really suited for this song but it was kind of cute too. She looks to still be in that weird phase in which a kid's head is too big in relation to the rest of its body. She'll grow into it though. :inlove:

HoneHone was cute. Misaki has a cute face and Erena has a mysterious charm about her. Can't say much about the performance because well it's honehone.

9. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I was watching the 12:30 performance live. Ater Maria, suddenly it seemed like sleeping was a better use of my time, so I turned off my computer and went to bed. I had planned on waking up again to watch the 17:00 performance, but I knew it would have the same units so I didn't bother (sorry guys).

I feel like saying a lot more about this, but I'm sure I'll regret it later, so I'm just going to stop here.

10. kittenish

kittenish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    annoyed that nako is centering MARIA but i'm excited to see mikurin & hazuki perform it.
    eretan & mirun in honehone sounds like it will be v cute.
    can't wait to watch.

11. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I watched one of the two performances today in full, I think it was the first. The first thing I noticed was the cute interaction of Sae with the other 2 singers on her mic. Made me think that she's a lot less tense than before on the non-singing/dancing part of things. Also Nako on the harmonica.

In the MC Nako got some sock trouble, just like Harutan always has. :awesome: One of the debuting girls, Miku came off easygoing and responsive like @Ryo said. Misaki's MC went as expected, the basic mold that most debuting girls followed, like Erena. Sae continued on the feeling that I had a few minutes before, that she loosened up a bit. On to the units:

Jiina did great, as expected. I like to see her in this, it just fits.

Now for the MARIA. Sorry, but I just can't help thinking that this was the "Baby-Maria". :lol: Nako just doesn't fit the song. Not due to her height, the two others were tiny as well so it evened out:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

But her voice. Nothing wrong with it technically, it's just not powerful and mature enough for this. Miku was pretty good however, a bit weak on the volume but that'll fix itself in time, the tone and feel were already in a good spot. And well, Hazuki was good like last time, no surprises here. She blended well with Miku too.
    So Miku and Hazuki were the normal MARIA material for me but Nako made it into a Baby-Version. It was amusing and it made me smile but I like my MARIA less cutesy. Maybe in a year or two.

When I got to Pegasus I felt like it was a bit more raw at the start which made me think that it was live. I never actually thought about that before so I don't really know how it usually is. I felt like Sae-Rikopi sounded a tad better than Iichan-Mina when they had solo-bits but when they did duo's their voices really blended really well. Sae was really solid, be it live or not she sounded the same as usual (which is good).

Honehone had in my mind one of the best combi's for it, I mean just look at those two:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

KKP had no 3rd gens but it had Mariri as center for the first time. I was worried if she was crazy enough to do a center for this, but it was decent. Still feel like Iichan and Marika get the best from the role. At least the leek didn't survive in the end, a condition for a good Kurukurupa. :lol:

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I watched the 12.30 show and regarding Maria, I'm sorry but I can only put it in the "What were they thinking?" file. Maria is a song that requires physical presence and a certain amount of singing power and right now it just doesn't fit Nako. Miku did a little better but the Kasai part suits her voice more. Hazuki started off a little weak but improved as the song went on and her nervousness went away.

Overall I enjoyed the show though, Hazuki's deeper voice added to the flavour of some of the group songs. Nako is starting to remind me of Kojima Mako a little bit in that she has this aura of calmness, Misaki had better expressions though I thought, she seemed to vary her emotions better according to the song being performed. Still it's early days for all of these new girls, lets see how much they've improved when they have 30 or 40 shows under their belts.

The audience was certainly a lively one though, they went batshit insane pretty much any time one of the chibi members sang or spoke :lol:

@dejure - Pegasus sounded and looked live to me, I thought the voices blended pretty well too. Also if you look at the heights of the girls in Pegasus they were all quite similar. Perhaps thats why they went with midget-Maria, so that they wouldn't have a little-large line-up in Pegasus :lol:

13. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    probably a good idea to post this here too instead of just in the Nako thread.
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/81949328[/vimeo]

I thought Hazuki and Miku were great considering how they just debuted. I see great potential in both of them. Not sure about Nako though although she's still very very young of course.

14. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Damn, you're right! I totally forgot to mention that lol. :lol:
    They were the loudest and most enthousiastic crowd I've seen to date.
    One guy was shouting his heart out. Even the girls visibly noticed the increased volume levels.
    Great job mysterious Japanese fans, I was proud. [clap]

Yeah I was thinking about what you said yesterday on the stream, about those mic's not being pressed to their mouth or something so I figured that it indeed wasn't live. This was probably one of my favorite line-ups for Pegasus for this stage, if not the best.

I would've been even more shocked to find Nako or another tiny 3rd gen standing in between 3 towers. :lol:

Edit: @Disco Yeah probably. :^^;: Glad to see Cubozoa putting the revived channel to good use. Thanks Cubo. [clap]

Here are the others.

Honehone:
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/81950530[/vimeo]

Sougen no kiseki:
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/81951141[/vimeo]

Wink wa Sankai:
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/81951923[/vimeo]

15. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    You guys are fast. :D
    Ye I reached the weekly upload limit on my other vimeo channel so I made a new one ^^

Here's the Mariri centered Kurukurupa [party]
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/81954042[/vimeo]

But yeah the audience was great I wonder if that's maybe rather intimidating for a 12y old kid on her stage debut. But I didn't see Mikurin or Nako being axious at all.

Also noteworthy how Rikopi being the motherly figure of the KKS again. Great to see her taking good care of the 3rd gen kids and always helping during MC parts, directing them to wave at the audience after they're done etc. [clap]
    Well not only Rikopi but also Iichan, Jiina, Mashiro. ^^

16. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    Yuuna's debut today is very nice and interesting.

and she got unit Kurukuruppa

17. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Yeah i watched it (sort of)

I found myself a new HKT KKS oshi : Yamauchi Yuna

18. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

its fun to see first gen fans like Discothèque totally enjoying the new gen! lol

And Yuna was the girl I wanted to see most, along mikurin
    it seens she is really fine (but i will watch her debut soon)

19. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Rikopi will be a great captain [rock] I think her and Mina are the best options for Team KIV and Team T right now.

For 3rd gen, Hazuki and Mikurin are my favorite members. Hazuki looks really mature and was great on MARIA (good singing and dancing skills). Mikurin just...have a lot of potential. I don't know exactly why, but she has something haha She still looks really nervous and shy, but I believe she can become really popular one day.

First Haruppi and Sakura, then Mio and Meru and now Nako and Mikurin. Now I have big expectations for 4th gen haha

20. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Watching that Maria performance, all I could think is, "Who is that tiny little girl playing dress up in the Maria costume?" She looks and sounds like an 8 year old!