1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert HKT48 National Tour ~全国統一終わっとらんけん~

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by rockyrex31, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    @kinakomochi
    I never claimed she can't be overruled. Again I said she is co-managing so jointly responsible for the setlist. In the book she talks about how she comes up with ideas that actually got implemented. In fact @hj1891 made an excellent remark about Sasshi and Ozaki being a team.

Again she is part of management, unless you are actually referring to the band MGMT. No idea why they would have a veto over anything in HKT.

No, when there are two theatre managers they are co-managing. Those are absolutely not mutually exclusive.

2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

arara, I thought you said you don't mind being called a hater (which you actually are since you still didn't present any proof of your words that those were Sasshi's personal decisions). I guess you was wrong again))

3. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    It's perfectly possible to not care whether you and other people call me a hater and at the same time being very convinced that what I'm doing is criticizing and not hating. Again I don't see the need for the personal attack.

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

why you think it's personal attacks? it's criticism, lol))

5. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Because you're not addressing the actual issues but trying to discredit me by labeling me a hater and an anti.

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I think it is an actual issue)) a couple of guys trying to stir some shit and frame a member without the proofs.

7. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    @fatrain

I think the main problem is that you and @kinakomochi believe we have to proof what both the theatre managers personally said in the discussion that lead to a decision on setlists and line ups. On the other hand I believe that since Sasshi was appointed as co theatre manager, in a double manager system with Ozaki, they as a team share responsibility for the decisions they make.

8. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Dude... those two sentences above are what you wrote -- they contradict each other. Read again what I wrote above.

None of your responses subsequent to this are convincing me of anything, except you make a statement, I challenge you to prove that statement, then you claim your original statement wasn't what you wrote. This is fun, but it's nothing like proving a point, except your evasiveness when challenged.

Kind of tiring, isn't it? Being subject to your own style of browbeating people into submission by constantly challenging you? I'm just criticizing you, after all.

Shall we go on? And until every. single. one. of these points are addressed -- with the appropriate citations -- I'm going to call it what it is, and has always been with you... hater-drivel trolling then playing tag with words when challenged.

I don't mind the initial statement on its own. It's your insistence that people delude themselves into thinking it's true as you do, for pages, that inspires me, Discotheque... and boy can I produce when inspired. ;)

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

@Discothèque
    the problem is that you started with a personal attack on Sasshi, saying and implying that those were her personal decisions (change of lyrics, announcement, etc.), and now when you have no proof of that you try to make it as if you mean that she is just co-guilty with other management. how sneaky))
    if you both would attack management in the first place, those long ass pointless walls of text wouldn't exist))

10. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    @kinakomochi

The official AKB announced was that she was promoted to being theatre manager in a double manager system with Ozaki. Sasshi is theatre manager and so is Ozaki and together they're co-managing.

As I said before I believe that since Sasshi was appointed as co theatre manager, in a double manager system with Ozaki, they as a team share responsibility for the decisions they make.

I think the setlist thing was in chapter 5 of her book, she also said it here.

Also in chapter 5 she says she was promoted to theatre manager and she refers to Ozaki as the "other theatre manager".

@fatrain I think criticism might be more directed towards her because of her dual position as both member and theatre manager.

11. kinakomochi

Blah blah blah... thanks for that -- I think this issue is resolved. Thank you for your thoughts, Disco -- now we'll move on. ;)

So now that we know Sasshi had nothing to do with the 'making the show all about herself' -- which is delusional... anyone want to comment on the new Draft2 KKSes? I haven't kept up with their appearances of late -- are they making many appearances on the Tour?

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

of course you think like that, you're her hater after all)) whatever makes you happy, darling))

13. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I don't think labeling someone a hater is very constructive. Neither is playing the man, instead of the ball.

What I meant to is that Sasshi's dual position as member and theatre manager makes it more likely for her to come under scrutiny. Managers will always have to face some criticism when they make decisions we don't like very much but Sasshi's position is slightly different because she's a member as well.

@kinakomochi

blah blah blah isn't something I would say in a discussion

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
  14. kinakomochi

Too bad -- can't have everything your way, Disco... harsh world when you're a hater.

BTW -- "blah blah blah" is American for 'I'm criticizing your indignance as meaningless". For future reference, of course. ;)

--

Maria-chan looked super-cute in her costume here. She is such an angel... I'm looking forward to seeing Viv on stage too! :blush:

15. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

I just cannot look at Maria-chan without just thinking about boku wa tomodachi!
    Especially not when she is wearing that black outfit, with cross for earings etc (like Maria in the anime also wears :O)!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Color the hair and change the style and tadaa!
    [​IMG]

This is still the cutest picture of her imo :)
    [​IMG]

16. kinakomochi

^ LOL yeah she's pretty much that Maria... in appearance at least! :lol::blush:

130cm = 4' 3" -- she's only fifteen inches taller than a yardstick. *collapses from the cute*

Heeeey -- since AKB is into Halloween now... :omg: I wonder if she could cosplay as Boku Wa's Maria for an HKT show (with the right tie-ins, of course). ;)

17. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Man, that is some kind of condenscending in your posts. There's probably better ways to direct the flow of a conversation. Anyways, that's enough about getting up in arms about Sasshi and her position.

• Like Like x 1
  18. kinakomochi

@Smilodon -- I'm okay with this, as it's not as condescending as 'Her ability to make everything about herself is just amazing.' Not to mention it's served its purpose, we've already moved on...

Thanks as always for looking in... and responding to reports.

19. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Man, management should be careful with how they use Sasshi, considering how low in the SSK she finished behind all of those other girls in HKT...

20. kinakomochi

^ LOL -- I know, right?? :^^;: Anyways... back to Tour stuff...

Cute pics of Jiina and Draft2... not sure if Maria's is from the theatre or during the Tour, though:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015