1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio HKT48 no "Hokamina" ~Sonohoka no minasan~ (2014/05/20 - )

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by DeJure, May 10, 2014.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I was wrong! It seems like it's actually the other way around and today's episode was with: Fuchigami Mai, Komada Hiroka, Moriyasu Madoka, Sakaguchi Riko, Shimono Yuki and Ueki Nao.

Some photo's from the offical G+
    #2_001.jpg #2_002 (1).jpg #2_003.jpg

I think the person who comes up with these corners is havinga field day with them lol
    No video yet.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it's been 2 weeks already no? Where's episode 2?

3. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  4. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

just watched the latest episode and I think this show is extremely fun. all the girls get a ton of time to talk and with the uncut recording it feels more natural imo. especially Ueki and Rikopi had me cracking up the whole time. I think the MVF was a close call between Rikopi, Ueki and Shinamon. Ueki was great in the jaw segment and Shinamon was hilarious the way she reacted when she had to say those big brother lines. but Rikopi was so cheerful all throughout the episode and her close-up faces towards the end were super funny. a deserved MVF imo^^

5. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

I wonder if episode 3 has come out yet

6. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know where to get the raws?

7. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    The problem with getting this show is that the only footage that we've found is basically the work of a Chinese sub group.

That's also why there such an inconsistent wait between each episode, because we're not waiting until the ep airs and someone uploads a recording but until the group finishes subbing the episode. I assume they capture and hold the raws in-house as they never pop up anywhere.

It's not the easiest show to capture either with it being on NOTTV like Anta Dare. The only episodes we get of that is when AKS decides to put one up on the official Youtube.

If you like a place to check every so often, it's Tudou. Better quality and accessibility than Youku and if the ep is subbed and uploaded, it'll show up here.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  8. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the information! It relieving to know the reason why, i seems like such a good show too

9. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Damn, the episode 3 is actually the one with Mio...i need to find it

10. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    Is there no more news of this tv show?
    I just read Okapan's G+ today saying that she'll appear in it on 9/9, and I'm really looking forward to it as this may be her first tv appearance after her injury :confused:

11. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

the problem is that it's not a TV show, but is shown on a digital/smartphone channel. so it's a lot harder to get your hands on that file. the 2 episodes that were posted before were actually put up by a subbing group that seems to be called "Shimono Oshi Subtitle Group". so they probably only sub videos where Shinamon is in.

12. redA1

redA1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    TObyredA1
    Just to clear some doubt, as according to th chinese subbing team, just because they have sub and upload the video apparently their account to watch th live stream have been block. It belong to NOTTV? they don't seems to be happy with anyone uploading th stream without any consent. So th Chinese subbing grp, "Shimono Oshi Sub group" couldn't work on it as they can't even record it or do anything with this show, and it is difficult to even view the stream with limited allowed viewer. (Is there a maximum number of viewer of the digital/smartphone channel?)

So unless th channel allow, it would be difficult or almost impossible to see the video, since th uploader are putting their live stream or chance to watch hokamina at risk.

And to clear up, the "Shimono Oshi sub grp" don't only sub videos with Shinamon, they did other subtitles too, like odekake.

13. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Sorry since on the subject @redA1 do you know what happened to the "HKT48 Sub group"?

14. redA1

redA1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    TObyredA1
    which one are you talking about? There are quite a number of subbing grp, and some of the groups are collaboration of two different grp, while some only work on one or two videos only and the stopped :fp:

15. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

【HKT字幕组】 this one. They kind of stop subbing odekake after the chiyori and tani episode.

16. redA1

redA1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    TObyredA1
    [HKT字幕组] have updated till ep71 for now. Currently they are using "shimono oshi sub grp" videos, so pretty much i believe this two subbing grp are working together or of the same grp. If you want to watch the subtitles, why not look for the "shimino oshi" grp subtitle instead, they upload it regularly, and the current one is up to date.

17. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Thank you very much, I thought HKT lost a subgrp.

18. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i'm sure japanese have the files somewhere....we need to find it

19. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

don't be so sure. I looked into NOTTV to see if you can maybe sub to it from outside Japan but that's a no-go. you need to use a carrier that's compatible with their mobile service and that seems to only be Japanese ones. although looking at H!O, it looks like AnDare episodes are uploaded regularly and they are on NOTTV as well. so if we wanted to look for a way to get Hokamina episodes, looking for AnDare sources might lead somewhere? I know I haven't had any luck finding Hokamina anywhere though, besides the episodes already posted here :(

20. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    we're getting more and more episode ( episode 16-17). Someone (a korean i think) broadcast his ipad. The quality is not very good but if you watch it in low resolution it's decent. Dejure have uploaded some on a certain site.

I really like this show, because not only it showcase not front members (Rikopi, Piichan, eretan, misaki) but also train the girls a lot in variety with little audience. Yet the segment are very interesting and challenging.

For example, HKT members and MC host are doing a "date" simulation where the girls have to their own version "to wake him up" or "wish him an happy birthday".

It's very interesting because you can understand why Nako is comfortable in Hakata Hyakkaten. She trained a lot in Hokamina. There's also nice surprise with piichan working great as tsundere. She has a comical side that is really unknown of large audience, therefore i would love to see here in Hyakkaten to show what she got. (something that i didn't see in Goboten because it's not really the same type of show).