1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio HKT48 no Odekake! (2013/01/25 - )

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, Jan 26, 2013.

1. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    Subbed #188 is here! 4th gen first TV-show appearance!
    Sorry if it not delicious~
    !mamam2.jpg

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    ^^
    was waiting for this, thanks!!

3. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

4. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
  5. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    Subbed #189 is up. Sorry if it not Delicious~
    !mamam2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

7. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I know I'm almost a year late, but does anyone know what Sasshi wrote on the wall for this year's goal? (打ちきソ回避) Neither my limited Japanese nor the internets give me anything useful there.

8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ It's Uchikiri Kaihi (打ちきり回避) or "Avoid Cancellation". I think Sasshi wants everybody (Odekake staff & HKT members) to work hard to avoid the termination of the show. Maybe someone can explain it better.

9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Maybe it's worth mentioning that Goboten ended this year, also a HKT show on NOTTV. So not limited to Odekake-only.

10. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

Lately I feel recent Odekake isn't fresh as the old Odekake, especially the talk segment (sasshi and goto). They are funny though, goto is funny, sasshi too. but ... maybe they both now are really close, i would skip the talk segment if it is not interesting or sasshi got stalled in goto's joke.

11. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    ^
    Actually, it really is.
    This variety is pretty different tho.
    Talk segment, where you can get laugh from their private story.
    And Odekake Segment, where you can get to know HKT48 members more.
    But as what it is now, the talk segment is rather longer than how it suppose to be, which is sad.
    The Odekake itself is getting fresh idea to break out from Kyushu boundary for the location. Getting 4th gen to join is great too. But. . . It feels really short with that much talk segment as it is now.

12. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    ^
    Yes, the talk segment is longer and longer. That part used to take around 4 or 5 minutes in the beginning and then about 1 minute in the end of the show. Now it's getting 9 minutes in the beginning and, sometimes, 4 minutes in the end! Each episode is 24 minutes, so almost half of it is only Sasshi and Goto.
    Now, everyone, don't take me wrong, I love Sasshi, she's one of my absolute favorites, but the other HKT girls are awesome too. They all have great characters, are funny, cute but get only 12 minutes!!! Way too little screen time for so many great girls.
    Well, Sasshi is booming in popularity now, so they are using this to get the show some momentum, I guess...

13. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    "Well, Goboten went outside of the studio to do purely location shooting with the MCs, and ended up getting cancelled. There was a point in 2013-2014 where HKT had five tv shows running at the same time and all that's really left is Odekake and the once a month Variety48. I'm convinced if Sasshi and Goto are not lending their star power to the show, Odekake would have shared the same fate as the other shows"
    I read this in sasshi's thread written by @broz0rs . As much as I love meru to have more show and more screen time since I really freakin worried about her senbatsu result next year, I prefer to agree on this rather than let sasshi and goto drop from the show and HKT end up losing another show.
    My complaint is totally about how the tv crew can't get the best out of the member in this show and simply adding time to sasshi and goto's talk because of the rating obviously (it's like they prefer the easiest way), since complaining about the length of the talk segment only makes it sounds like sasshi and goto is the one who wants it when the truth is I know they both can leave if they really want. Damn I just hope AKS can be more productive towards the girl. Why can't a whole group have double management? One for the idol and one for searching job outside idol.

14. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    IDK why, but I'm really happy to see this week episode lol.
    Full of odekake segment, even though it's just some "special ep".
    And next weeks too! :omfg:

15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This week's episode was like Goboten before it got cancelled lol

Next week's should be epic with Mariri who looks like she may have had a drink? Drunk Mariri is the stuff of legends.

16. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  17. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    Moral of this week Odekake :
    Don't talk about your dream when you're drunk. LoL :D

And next week will be no Odekake.
    a14401920p.jpg
    Not sure if this good news or bad news :rolleyes:.

18. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Hahaha drunk Mariri is legendary we finally got to see it, too bad we didn't get to see drunk Chiichan.

I think they are just taking break for that week because of Christmas. When they changed time slots, there was three week break.

19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Probably have to got to do with the new year's holiday.

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu