1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [HKT48 Shakariki 48!] 2014.07.04 -

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by DeJure, Jul 7, 2014.

1. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

A little dog poop is better than cleaning toilets like Haruppi and Rikopi had to.

No some worked more than others. Natsu had a month of practice leading up to hers and she didn't get much money at all.

Meanwhile someone like Mio got to get there, glue some stuff with a boring ojisan and head on back.

2. ふざけないで

ふざけないで Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    If she had been taking up the job proper, maybe the training period would have been paid for too?
    If it's just the one route and the one basic (albeit loooong) script, after a while of doing it regularly, it should come easier.
    Then you're earning ¥2,000 an hour, which is higher than the other salaries I've seen on the show so far.
    Multiple routes to memorize would be a bit of a nightmare at first, but it should get better with time and familiarity.
    For the amount of effort Natsumi had to put in for this episode, the money's crap. But it's not a bad salary if you do it for a living. I think. :^^;:

I'll second that having had personal experience with hotel toilets. No fun after a team of rugby players has spent the night and failed to flush.

3. thrillho

thrillho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    In Natsumi's case, I think that it's a shame to learn the long script for a whole month and then only use it once (or twice). I mean by the time she passed the test she already become a proficient guide. Maybe she can really work part time as a guest guide for the company or something along that line since she already learned the necessary skills. I can imagine there will be lots of fans willing to take that tour with a member as the guide.

4. madnan1251

madnan1251 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura
    guys when can i find the RAW complete episodes for this show? aidoru doesnt have it