1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert HKT48 Spring Live Tour ~Sashiko du Soleil 2016~ (2016/02/06-2016/03/30)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Dec 19, 2015.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    The schedule was also just announced at the end of the Himawarigumi's Tadaima Renaichuu shonichi

February 6, 2016 (Saturday): Nagoya - Gaishi Hall
    February 23-24, 2016 (Tuesday-Wednesday): Tokyo - Yoyogi National Gymnasium
    March 20, 2016 (Sunday): Kobe - World Memorial Hall
    March 29-30, 2016 (Tuesday-Wednesday): Fukuoka - Marin Messe

I'll change the title when we actually know what it's named.

2. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Its definitely gonna get extended tbh

3. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    That and the places should be upgraded.

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I am not sure what you mean by upgraded. But, for their previous tours all the venues, excluding the finals, were ~2000 seating capacity. The venues for this up coming tour are all between 8,000 (World Memorial Hall, Kobe) and 15,000 (Marine Messe Fukuoka) seating capacity. Which is quite the upgrade I would say.:D

Of course, I could be off base here, and you mean something different by upgrade.

Fun fact: World Memorial Hall is located on Port Island, a man-made island.

5. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    True that! I'm just saying, the places are large... but given how legendary their lives are I'm hoping for more :D

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I am just as certain as @plomeplome that we will see an extention of the tour. I mean a National Tour with only four stops.... They are probably working on booking other cities, and these four were the only confirmed at the time of the announcement

And I am also just as certain we will see another SSA or Yokohama Arena-style venue, likely for the final. HKT48 have shown they have no problem packing the house at such venues, because of those amazing shows.;) They do like going BIG for the final shows.:awesome:

7. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I'm hoping for our first Budokan!!!!! :cute:

SSA or Yokohama are definitely in reach but Budokan would be a huge achievement. And, as we said... Amazing shows all around!

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    HKT has solo-ed Budokan already. Granted, as part of AKB48 Group Rinji Soukai back in April, 2013.

That said. I would love, LOVE, LOVE a return to Budokan for HKT. That previous 48G concert series there, that was when I became a fan of HKT. I watched the live-stream, yes they still did those back then, of the noon Group concert on the final day, and I was very impressed by their growth at the time. :)

So yeah, BUDOKAN FOR HKT48!!!!!:^O^:

9. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    MTE! I think if its HKT, they would be able to do a pretty epic Budokan. While the Rinji Soukai does (sort of) count, a truly solo one would be even more epic.

10. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Tomorrow is the first day of the tour at Nagoya, wonder what surprises they have for us. :omg:

11. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yeah I can't wait :)

I see the title of the thread hasn't been updated yet. It was posted in the general HKT thread along with some other info.

12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    The first surprise is going to be the stage setup. Based on the tickets I have, and compared to the tickets other people I know have it may be a "center stage" type of setup...

Either that or one of us has a REALLY bad seat.

13. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    @Cristafari
    Can you get a ticket for me, too?
    Have any to sell?
    I´ll be in Japan for the seccong half of march and would love to go to Kobe concert and Fukuoka concert.

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    omg @Cristafari

please write up one of your awesome blog entries for this concert!!

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I only applied (and won) tickets for the Nagoya and Tokyo dates. I have tickets to both shows tomorrow.

Do my best

• Like Like x 1
  16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    https://twitter.com/hakatayossha

is providing live concert setlist as it occurs in English. That Twitter account, by the way, is the most informative HKT Twitter account in English

edit: afternoon concert is finished. Here's the setlist

[​IMG]

The thing that separates this concert from other 48g concerts.. girls were flying everywhere :shocku:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  17. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Oh my god, I'm dying to know the updates.. meruuuuu :omg::omg::omg::omg:

18. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Photos from 160206 Noon Concert

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  19. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Continuing...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I can't figure out who's the one that's flying like Supergirl. Looks like either Akiyoshi or Okapan to me. Regardless, that looks really scary and she has a lot of guts!