1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert HKT48 Spring Live Tour ~Sashiko du Soleil 2016~ (2016/02/06-2016/03/30)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I think on the latest Odekake episode, Goto was forced to come to the show. Basically Sasshi already check the schedule with his manager behind his back and confirmed that he was free. Whether it was actually arranged (at least initially) for Goto to come to this concert without his permission, I don't know, but it sure make a fun conversation in Odekake :D
    Probably Goto no Odekake :p

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Now let's wait when Goto admit he indeed come to the show, probably on next week Odekake....:awesome:

3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    A few pics, and other info from the 2nd night in Tokyo...

japanfeb 116.jpg japanfeb 113.jpg

Quite the crowd scene at Yoyogi. They only had two entrance/exits. One for the people with arena seats, and one for everyone else. Made it quite the bottleneck trying to get out of the building. Oh, and only one exit off of the property too. So again, getting out of the venue was quite the challenge. I think people learned from the first night and were running for the exit on Wednesday. It was similar in Nagoya, where every single person was trying to get into the same train station.

japanfeb 110.jpg japanfeb 112.jpg Nagoya 107.jpg Nagoya 109.jpg Nagoya 103.jpg
    Member balloons!!!

They had a few interactive displays where you could take photos with cardboard cutouts of the members. I didn't photograph it because I felt it would be rude to photograph people taking photos. But I did snap all of the costumes on display.

japanfeb 117.jpg japanfeb 118.jpg japanfeb 120.jpg japanfeb 121.jpg japanfeb 122.jpg japanfeb 123.jpg japanfeb 124.jpg japanfeb 125.jpg japanfeb 126.jpg japanfeb 127.jpg japanfeb 128.jpg japanfeb 129.jpg

The music playing outside the venues was handpicked by the members. There were signs outside displaying which member picked which song. Not all 48-group, there was a lot of different music being played.

Nagoya 111.jpg

The Wednesday night setlist was similar to the evening setlist at Gaishi Hall. I'm sorry if I don't remember all of the songs. The main difference was the units. Jane Doe (Haruppi center), Birthday Wedding (Sakura center), 1994 nen no Raimei (Sasshi center) were among them. They did sing the Documentary theme song again, and the song from the new AKB single was played toward the end of the unit section. There was also a duet with Imamura and Lovetan.

japanfeb 130.jpg
    My seat for Wednesday Night. At least I was close to a side stage. My best seat was for the matinee in Nagoya, worst seat was for Tuesday Night in Tokyo.

Oh, and they shortened up the Majisuka skit. iirc the main "villian" was Tanaka Natsumi on Tuesday, and Ueki Nao on Wednesday. And as I suspected, there was a screw up by Tomiyoshi at the evening show in Gaishi hall. There is a scene where the girl playing the villian pulls out a gun. All of them did it, except for Asuka who pulled out her finger and held it like a gun.

4. Smartiesdoodle

Smartiesdoodle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    LOL I remember that part, when goto says "how come everything about me is always leaked??" And sasshi making those funny faces. Even ozaki know about his schedule too now :D :D :D

Sent from my SM-A300H using Tapatalk

5. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    Anyone of you at the venu?
    Let's have a coffee.

6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    according to twitter, seems the concert was a nice send-off for Okapan

7. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    It was great.
    153 minutes
    HKT always amazes me

Imamura Maria really is tiny.
    Even NakoMiku are large against her.
    Vivian is highly energetic, really cool kid.
    G Block Row 16 isnt the best area, but they had some of these trolleys drive by.
    2 hours till concert 2.

8. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    Actually her graduation was during the second show.
    Yes, it was good.
    Long Okapan chants instead of AKB48 or ENCORE.
    Many blue penlights.

Both shows featured MajisukaGakuen skits, but different.

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    No announcements? No 7th Single performance?

10. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    They're probably saving it for the grand finale next week

11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    So there's rumors stating that the final concert at Marine Messe Fukuoka isn't a sell-out. That would be very surprising, and disappointing if true.

13. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    People on matome sites mentioning about Softbank Hawks having a match at the same day and the fact that the concert will be held on weekdays doesn't help either.

14. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Last concerts today and tomorrow at 18:30 JST. I really hope they'll perform the new single today

15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    no announcements at the concert earlier today, but let's hope there's some good news for the finale. too many bad news recently, it's a perfect time for promotions to turn that frown upside down.

16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

17. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    My seat yesterday was great.
    The show wasn't sold out. But I wouln't want to have been on these seats.
    They were ptetty far away from the stage.

I missed Haruppi at the selling booth. But I saw Mio and Sakura there.

They are all so tiny, I want to protect them.

18. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    And by the way, I want Kishidan to perform today as well. And the nee single. KKS promotions, 1st Album announcement.

19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

20. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    looks like we have Team TII :)