1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert HKT48 Theater To Close Down: New Location In Nishitetsu Hall + Theater Touring (2016/4/2-2016/5/15)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Doodleboy, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    [​IMG]

It was announced in HKT48 Spring Live Tour Concert in Yoyogi National Gymnasium at 23 February 2016. HKT48 current Theater in Hawk Town Mall will be closed on 31 March 2016, and a new Theater will be open on 28 April 2016.
    [​IMG]
    Hawk Town Mall will be closed

The new HKT48 Theater will be located in 6/F., Tenjin Nishitetsu Hall (天神・西鉄ホール), Tenjin Area, the capacity is up to 286 people, new theatre's first live will be held on 28 April 2016. The location is closer to HKT48 official shop and cafe.

Also, HKT48 will be touring at all the other AKB Group's theaters during this time. The dates are as followed:

• AKB48 Theater: 2-4 April 2016
    • NGT48 Theater: 9-11 April 2016
    • NMB48 Theater: 9-10 May 2016
    • SKE48 Theater: 14-15 May 2016

http://akb48-daily.blogspot.com/2016/02/hkt48-new-theater-in-nishitetsu-hall.html#.VsysTsfLSSM

2. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    So the theatre closes down the day after the last tour performance (bar any new tour venues being announced ofc), I'm guessing that they'll do some closing ceremony on the 31st.

For now the gap will be like:
    Old theatre closes
    1 day (for travelling I guess)
    3 days of AKB theatre
    4 days of nothing
    3 days of NGT theatre
    16 days of nothing
    New theatre opens

I guess the last 16 days will be used to train and prepare? Because they are also switching KIV and H's stages, making H do Theatre no Megami and KIV do Saishuu Bell. Although quite some girls are already familiar with them. So I wonder if there will also be something else during that time, as there are also no handshake/2shot events.

On the new theatre itself, it's a good move. The location is miles better, and miles closer to the station lol. But not like they had any other choice since the entire mall is set to be demolished.
    I do hope the set-up of the theatre stage stays somewhat the same though.

3. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Is this real?? Kinda let down. I'd prefer KIV getting a stage that HKT hasn't performed yet (Plus Theater no Megami is getting really old)

4. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yes it is. I don't know why they do that move specifically, well no one does lol. Just out of ease? Because we already got a new stage with Himawarigumi and won't get another one so soon so they just switched? Because they all loved these stages?

Anyway regardless of why, it's happening. And personally I like it for the simple reason that I really like these stages. The main thing that tired me out was that these teams were doing these stages. I.e. the combination.
    So now that they've switched I'm pretty excited. To see how their take is on eachother's stage/units. And also that they diversify a bit from the image these long time stages have imprinted on the teams (in my view anyway). A small sidenote is parhaps that they are at least a tad personalized, with 20nin Shimai and Team H/KIV oshi.

With a new (and original stage as well btw) there's always that slight fear in my head that I'm going to find their new one really unejoyable lol. (Like for example A1 and A2 in my case, real enthusiasm killers) Then again if my taste is opposite to yours then there isn't really much to be said anymore about this.

Sticking with the theme, here are some theatre photosets with the costumes switched around.
    haganeko01-img600x450-1454524438gzommf16410.jpg haganeko01-img600x450-1454524470nsp3tb26868.jpg haganeko01-img600x450-1455996308xzp7hs30824.jpg haganeko01-img600x450-1455996293gcy6b08862.jpg kuchapad-img414x599-144479752850ehzq14220.jpg gomapad-img422x599-1443591440tygimv15316.jpg kuchapad-img426x600-1444796778irdlyg14724.jpg gomapad-img421x599-1443591792lgvnzv32009.jpg

5. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Hmmm ... typical luck on my part I'm in Japan 5/4-21/4 ... ah well it's not as if I was likely to win any theatre shows down there anyway ...

6. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    I think HKT48 and Ozaki made the right choice. Lets be honest ... the move was inevitable ... Mainly because Hawks Town is a dead town. The mall is falling apart due to age (only popular on dome days), and Fukuoka ready has like 4 other mega malls like Canal City.

Good for them getting a real theatre though, probably going to one of the better theatres (I heard NGT is a mess). Even better because it is closer to the cafe & shop, but honestly ... they could have just moved the shop instead of the theatre, its just H.Town is probably gonna do major renovations for 2 years I bet so why not get a a more legit theatre (eventhough hkt is known to be one of the better stages).

Thank God HKT wasn't named after HawKsTown.....

7. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The NGT theater is actually really good.

8. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    So some more news about what's actually going to happen with this.
    Reading news or the official release from Nishitetsu, among many other sources, it's become clear that this will not be a permanent, dedicated HKT theater.
    Why I don't know. No financial room now? The place still has bookings so they can't renovate it yet? Open up more time to plan & construct?

This meaning that the hall will be set up for HKT to perform and be deconstructed again afterwards each time there is an other event, such as movie-screenings of some sort, which the hall also hosts. Looking at lay-out of this hall, and seeing that they say the adjustment for a HKT stage will end up giving it a capacity of 280-ish seats, people made this:
    1124.png hall.jpg

So in essence it's the stadium style seats in the back. It's slightly less than the theater now, which seats 300.

It also becomes very obvious that the "48 Group Theater touring" is to compensate for the fact that they can't use the hall on those days, when you look at the schedule of the other bookings.

Booked for other events from April 5th right through April 17th. And also on May 7th & 8th, May 11th until the 15th.
    Compare that to the schedule for that tour:
    • AKB48 Theater: 2-4 April 2016
    • NGT48 Theater: 9-11 April 2016
    • First perf at Nishitetsu hall on 28th April
    • NMB48 Theater: 9-10 May 2016
    • SKE48 Theater: 14-15 May 2016

So that's that. Until May 15th we know what will happen.
    Afterwards, it's only speculation.

How long this will go on? It could be that this is a intermediate solution while they prepare to either buy out this place when their bookings are done, or get a place somewhere else to make a permanent one. The papers said that for now AKS isn't building an dedicated HKT theater, maybe then later they will.

I do think it is hard to keep up like that for a long while. Even when disregarding the need to also rent out practice rooms in other places, if the hall continues to have regular other events I personally think that they wont just keep popping into other groups' theaters, and that they also wont just go without anything for 1,5 weeks.
    Additionally, with the 4th gen coming up, I also think some sort of permanence is a thing that they feel will become more needed as well. And they also didn't mention anything about it never becoming a permantent theater.

Thus I still think it's temporary to perform in this state, for how long it might be.

In the meanwhile, I'm not really expecting a fancy stage set-up with moving platforms to be possible here, and neither do I expect the usual quality of DMM recordings. It could even be that there will be no DMM recordings at all for this place. We'll still see some from the other group's theaters, but like I said before I don't expect this theater touring thing to continue after this one run. And lastly there will also probably be less performances overall.

It could be that more stuff gets announced later (all remaining tour perfs are before the closing date), but for now it seems to be a case of making do with what one has. They had to get out after all.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  9. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Kinda weird they're switching the stages. K4 suited H perfectly and B5 was the same for KIV.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

10. moonlit

moonlit Member

is it even confirmed that they're switching them?

as for cards in reverse outfits: they're not.
    If you go back to AKB the there are theater cards where one month everygirl is wearing a B5 outfit, or a K5 outfit, etc.
    its normal, it is just the outfit that was picked for that month's card series, nothing indicative at all.

11. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Uh lol, those were just some photos I had lying around and I thought it'd be fun to add them to my post. So yeah, of course it's not indicative.

This is:
    IMG_9457.JPG

The big thing with all of this is the pure uncertainty of this whole rented theater thing though, not the switcheroo with the stages lol. Because it could very well be that you'll never even (decently) see them doing those.

12. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    So they had their last live at the Hawks Town's theater. Does anyone ahave the setlist for this special performance?

13. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    This is weird news to me. Not the closing theater part since it was coming anyway, but the new theater location part. Not having a dedicated HKT theater could mean less performances and stuff. This part of the story really worries me.

And I really wish a new theater actually meant an original stage D: They kind of super need one.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  14. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    We will see after the 28th April, it's the only date yet scheduled at the new place. I'm guessing we'll get more info on the future state of things there. And we'll also see how & what it actually is, because for now only the seating set up (286 places) and the new arrangement for fan mail are known. We'll probably get info on DMM/remote viewing options before that date too though.

It could be the same, it could be less, it could be a lot less. But it's at least going to be something.

They updated the access page as well:

[​IMG]

In the meanwhile the performances at other groups' theaters are starting:

2nd April at AKB 12:30/17:00 (Team H - Akiyoshi, Anai, Inoue, Ui, Ueno, Okamoto, Kodama, Komada, Tashima, Tanaka N, Tanaka M, Matsuoka N, Yabuki, Yamada, Yamamoto, Wakatabe)
    3rd April at AKB 12:30/17:00 (Team KIV - Imada, Iwahana, Ueki, Ota, Kumazawa, Shimono, Tanaka Y, Tomiyoshi, Fukagawa, Fuchigami, Murashige, Motomura, Moriyasu, Imamura, Sakamoto, Yamauchi)
    4th April at AKB 18:30 (Himawarigumi - Aramaki, Kumazawa, Kurihara, Kojina, Komada, Sakaguchi, Sakamoto, Tashima, Tsutsui, Tomyoshi, Tomonaga, Hokazono, Matsuoka H, Murakawa, Motomura, Yamashita)

9th April at NGT 12:30/18:00 (Team KIV)
    10th April at NGT 12:30/18:00 (Himawarigumi)
    11th April at NGT 18:30 (Team H)

All are still with the old stages btw. After that there are no more until the 28th.

M01. Te wo tsunaginagara (1st gen)
    M02. Chime wa Love Song (1st gen)
    M03. PARTY ga hajimaru yo (2nd gen)
    M04. Dear my teacher (2nd gen)
    M05. Shonichi (3rd gen + All Draftees + Ota & Sashihara)
    M06. Yossha HKT! (3rd gen + All Draftees + Ota & Sashihara)

MC

M07. Wimbledon e tsurete itte (Motomura, Miyawaki, Ueki)
    M08. Seifuku no Bambi (Tomonaga, Kodama, Fuchigami)
    M09. Tenshi no Shippo (Tanaka N, Sashihara, Imada)

MC

M10. Ki ni naru tenkousei (2nd gen)
    M11. Kiss shite son shichatta (3rd gen + All Draftees)
    M12. Two years later (1st gen without Imada, with Ota & Sashihara)
    M13. Mr. Kissman (3rd gen + All Draftees)
    M14. Theater Pirates (2nd gen)
    M15. Kayoubi no yoru, suiyoubi no asa (1st gen)

VTR (Memories of the theater)

M16. Seishun Girls (Team KIV)
    M17. Theater no megami (Team H)

MC

M18. Yakusoku yo (All)

Encore

M19. 74 Okubun no 1 no Kimi e (Senbatsu)
    M20. HKT48 (All)

15. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    By now everyone probably heard that the NGT performances were almost a two-group concert with all the NGT girl appearances. They set up a memento board for them in the NGT theater:
    CgJ7uoUUkAEaRcf.jpg

More recently Natsumikan sent some photos from their new lesson room in mail. Including "shelf gravure". lol
    ae06c8dcd100baa195c8773a4010b912c9fc2e01.jpg 82208051f81986189792de054ded2e738ad4e611.jpg 7bd61e738bd4b31c22f2a73a80d6277f9f2ff824.jpg

16. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

17. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Some more news:
    • DMM will go on normally, and the LOD for the first performance on the 28th will be free.
    • Harutan hinted on 755 that the rotating platform will not make its return.
    • The new theater set-up will have a space for audience to watch standing up.
    Translated from the news blog:

Thank you for your continued support of HKT48.

At last, on 28th April 2016, we will start with theater performances in Nishitetsu Hall.

Exciting! Lol

In the midst of all this, we had several meetings with production staff where opinions were raised to further improve the enjoyment of performances:
    “It would definitely be better if we had a standing area for fans!”
    Thus, we will now be providing said standing area for fans to watch the performance.

It should be noted that the area is close the speakers, so the loud music may surprise you.
    However, please choose this area if you want to get the maximum excitement out of a performance!

Yes the post actually included that "Lol".

So good & interesting news for that. Now just to see how the DMM recording will be and what effect the standing crowd will have on excitement levels.

• Like Like x 1
  18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I swear if a mosh pit breaks out one time......:rofl: Though that would be the end of the standing area.

19. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    The big day today!

In the meantime here are some photos of the Metro book store, which has transformed into a pseudo-HKT shop, with from what I see, more goods than the actual AKB Cafe & Shop Hakata lol.

7ZnejHd.jpg cmzvkjm.jpg FEkhPai.jpg pjMUKZA.jpg

You can see that the shop is one floor below 6F, the floor where the Hall is.
    building_img.gif

20. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    super excited for today!!!!