1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio HKT48 vs. NGT48 Sashikita Gassen / HKT48 x NGT48 Tabeshoujo (2016/01/11 - 2016/03/28)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jan 5, 2016.

1. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Have you ever watched AKBingo? There are most definitely certain parts of the program when this would apply. You can tell which parts are in fact scripted if you are any good at reading lies or exaggerated behavior.

One thing that is scripted are the introduction to the segments. Those are clearly read off of either cue cards or sometimes the lines are literally right there on the table in front of them. On Hakata Hyakuten, for example, you could see that Sashihara has the topics to discuss and what she is supposed to say and sometimes she reads straight from her notes-- but notice no one else had any such cards despite being more inexperienced and their conversations flowed more naturally.

On AKBingo, the Bad Boys introduce the segments and then all the members are supposed to cheer. That is one example of where the card could apply And you can tell those cheers are faked. Another example is when the foreign cuisines are revealed, you can see that the girls have been told to overreact with disgust at whatever it is. That's why they screamed and ran away even the time when it was just mushrooms. That would be another example of where you would use such a cue card.

I mean, really, this ought to just be common sense. I mean... really, Mio is so absolutely terrible at acting (and singing.... and dancing, kind of... and speaking... and well... almost everything but smiling and gravure...), demonstrably so, that it is difficult to believe that anyone could really have any trouble telling a scripted and non-scripted response from her. Just look at how wooden and unconvincing she is when she was supposed to deliver lines in Hakata-za or in the stage play for the 4th anniversary... if her reaction to losing the Street Fighter game was scripted, then it really begs the question how she can utterly fail to bring at least that much commitment to every other time she is supposed to try acting.

2. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Ah sorry, the reason I used Akbingo as an example of something less scripted is because they do a lot of themed episodes like Muchaburi dodgeball etc where at least which girls get each "punishment" can be a bit random. Same with the burger thing where it's just a straight up competition where anything can happen. When it comes to the actual talks and jokes that they do though a lot of it is planned I don't deny that.

3. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Don't forget all the retakes and edits that any show goes thru During and After recording. Because mostly all shows are pre taped to be broadcast later. IMO of course. ;)

4. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    In taping variety shows, they usually do it in one run without any cut. Whether it will be aired or not, that's a whole different matter. That's why we'd get the unaired footage from each episode on the DVD/BD release of the show.

5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    are there any eng subs for this show?

i want to know more about NGT48

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

^
    type "Good Enough Eng Sub" on Youtube. You will find some.

7. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ^ Sadly, that channel was blow up like two weeks ago.

8. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    so no other ways to watch with eng subs? :cry:

9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Trust him, just type good enough eng subs on YouTube

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

You didn't know the uploader make a new account, one week ago?

11. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    This is great! last 12th episode with [Final] word make me worry.
    Sasshi show? No, this is promoting NGT48 and HKT48 with the power Sasshi have :hehe:

Good thing i know bit Japanese language so i can watch it without sub.

Lone-Wolf subber really have no power against copyright claims :cold: (or it just me who don't know how to deal with that) :fp:

12. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    The problem is that the show rotated into a timeslot that is typically shared by other AKB shows. As a result, it gets 12 episodes before the other show gets rotated in. Which is a pity because I am pretty sure the other show isn't half as entertaining. A lot of their shows seem to turn out to be about 12 episodes only. Sometimes it comes back (Hakata Hyakkaten had 1, 2 and 3 versions, each 12 episodes long)

Maybe if it were a Hulu-only thing where it wasn't dependent upon getting revenue from TV advertisers, they could continue pretty much as long as they liked so long as people were still watching. After all, the episodes all seemed like they were able to be made relatively cheaply after the initial sets were already made, which they were.

The episodes were being taped 3-4 at a time with only a few cameras, the props were basically all reusable, the guests they had weren't terribly famous and thus not so pricy.... I have seen productions that easily cost 20 times what they were spending on the show that have worked as Hulu-exclusives.... of course, those are U.S. productions and it is likely that Hulu Japan makes a lot less, even though they charge a small subscription fee while Hulu U.S. is free.

Honestly, if they really felt like it-- they probably could have continued just fine. As it stands now though, it looks like there will be no more variety game show for NGT or HKT until at least next year. Excluding getting invited to AKBingo, of course.

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Even if the show that's likely to come back in 12 weeks after Nogibingo6 finishes is an AKB show, HKT and NGT will probably get plenty of invitation and involvement, like they did in konya wa tomari. With NGT surely getting more than last time

14. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Is anyone thinking of translating any of the episodes? Or have they been done? Edit: No sign of it on the spreadsheet

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Last edited: May 2, 2016
  15. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    AFAIK I haven't seen any sub or anyone with the intention to sub the show.

• Like Like x 1
  16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Good Enough Eng subs on YouTube subbed all the episodes, but they are all partial because the episodes were cut to save on time.

17. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I see, thanks for the reply.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

18. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i'm pretty sure i have seen the first 3 episodes with subs, let me see

19. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Actually, i had seen like four full episodes translated...
    ...in Spanish :^O^:
    ... also there's translation up to ep 8... in Portuguese :^^;:

20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

SashiKita will be released on DVD/Blu-ray on 12/2!

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1