1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio HKTBINGO! (2018/07/17 - )

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Jun 19, 2018.

1. heartstation7

heartstation7 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Rina
    Twitter:
    heartstation7
    It really bugs me that AKBINGO is still running and subbed in English when it is no longer amusing, and hosted by the terrible Muramoto who looks for every opportunity to either physically or verbally abuse the AKB girls as he did numerous times. I never found that guy funny.:glare:

HKT do deserve a regular show, though. I really enjoyed Odekake and Goboten back then and I generally see HKT as the most talented in variety among the 48 Group. Seasonal shows hosted by Sasshi and featuring the girls were always a delight to watch, and their best works in the past have been subbed. Namely, the Hakata Hyakatten series and SasshiKita.

Hopefully someone picks up HKTBINGO for subbing as @spacelion did for KEYABINGO4, but I Iove the group so much I'd watch their shows anyway. :blush:

• Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Dhp9bIjVQAAuHnc12.jpg
    HKTBingo premiere with Sashihara.

• Like Like x 1
  3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Anybody know who the MCs are going to be?

It’s also sad not seeing the PD48 girls being able to participate because of their schedule conflict.

4. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Of course you don't have to find him funny, but you do realize that his abusive character is just an act? It's just his persona for the show. The slaps on the head are just part of Japanese comedy, they are harmless and the girls know that he doesn't mean any of the stuff he says when he "insults" them for fun.

Anyways, can't wait for the show to air, even though the PD48 girls will probably miss a lot of the episodes. I also wonder who the MCs are going to be, it doesn't seem to be Sashi as she is apparently sitting on the bench with the other members (although I don't recognize her on the image because the resolution/quality is so bad [hehe]).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

MCs will be comedian duo Sanshiro and Sasshi!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. heartstation7

heartstation7 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Rina
    Twitter:
    heartstation7
    Yes, I'm aware of this character he uses and I think its a terrible one. Probably because I'm more fond and used to the MCs of Sakamichi Series since way before.

Still, in the end its a matter of perspective, right? Sorry if I offended any Muramoto fans.
    ————————————————
    Sasshi will be MC along with Sanshiro! :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Good to see the members who are/were participating at P48 are still part of the show.

9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well damn. Even the Hulu version doesn't air the entire audition cast footage, especially some 4th gen.

They aired the rest of D3 though.

11. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I was thinking I'd love the show even if so many of my favorites weren't there but they worked Nako and Sakura in anyways:omfg:
    Miku so enthusiastic lol, I'm not used to seeing her without Nako
    It feels like I haven't seen Mio and Anna and Meru and the other HKT girls in so long! I'm getting Hyakkaten feels
    I'm looking forward to seeing more of Unjo Hirona, she's really caught my eye since fairy w!nk
    HKT best sister group<3

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well tbh I didn't find the auditions to be hilarious enough to make me go HAHAHAHAHA

I rather they have more talks and comments in the studio which will be pretty awkward funny to see them react to their own audition clips. (like I mean they could've edited out the funny ones or make rankings and stuff to get the best out of the girls sitting in the studiio right)

Also I wished they didn't release their audition footage this early (and we will have more audition footage in the next episode) which I think they should instead went straight forward into segments on gags. comedies or manzai etc related learning segments.

When they got good to a point then it would be nice to look back at the auditions to see how much they improved from. Or just make the auditions a full HULU bonus clips or something.

Not too many impressing moments for me except Fuchigami Mai's invisible chair was the best one out of all the boke scenes lol
    https://twitter.com/hyoutanshima/status/1018903690445352960

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    First episode felt like I was watching Variety 48 but with Senbatsu members. Curious to know where this show will go, but it looks like it won't be my cup of tea.

14. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

Any group taking on HKTBingo! for Eng subbing? I had a scour on Twitter, but couldn't see anything? :(

• Like Like x 1
  15. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    Working on it, but these auditions can be tricky to make out.

• Like Like x 8
  16. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Anything is better than nothing! Thanks for all your efforts :approve:

• Like Like x 1
  17. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Why did Sakura just not run in weirdly style?. That is her identity :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Himeka's Prince

Himeka's Prince Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka, Matsui Rena
    Twitter:
    RJLee12
    after Odekake ended, i haven't got the chance to watch HKT48. but when i found out that HKT48 will be having a new show i was ecstatic, even though it is not sure if this is a long-running show for them or just a seasonal show like the Saka Bingo shows. i hope someone (or if there are anymore HKT subbers still left) will sub this since we don't know if GEES will sub this or not.

• Like Like x 1
  19. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

It's fantastic that HKT have a new show to run with. The girls are so variety-talented that's it's pretty scandalous to have left them with nearly nothing all this time. Such a waste...

Hope this runs beyond 12 eps.

• Like Like x 1
  20. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1