1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hokazono Hazuki (Hazuki) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2013.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    HOKAZONO HAZUKI

[​IMG]

Team: KKS
    Generation: 3rd

Name: Hokazono Hazuki (外薗葉月)
    Nickname: Hazuki (はづき)

Birthdate: January 17th, 1999
    Birthplace: Fukuoka
    Height: 152cm

2. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I like this girl.

In Ozaki's picture she has almost a scary smile. Like she might bite someone hahaha. :D

3. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Aoi sister lol

4. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
  5. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Hazuki will no longer be on the stage tomorrow (Wednesday). She's being replaced by Tanaka Yuka.

Source

6. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I guess no reason is given ? I wonder why, I hope she's alright.

A real shame, I was looking forward to her too. [worried]

7. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    When they do these sudden changes they always give the same reason: "poor health" (体調不良).

I was looking forward too. She seems to have a nice voice and to be less stage-frightened than the others.

8. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    [​IMG]

Hazuki coming out with the leopard print for the handshake event. :awesome: Notice the band-aid on her finger too.

The outfit makes her come off like a confident girl, maybe in line what @DP said about the stage fright? We'll see when she pops-up on stage.

9. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I watched Hazuki's first performance today (Monday) and was positively impressed! At the beginning of Tomo yo, she had one of the solo lines. At first she was very serious and stiff, but when she sang her line and the crowd chanted "Hazuki!" she opened a smile. She really has a natural, captivating smile. I found myself smiling instinctively whenever she was on screen. She seems to have good interaction with the audience and generally just looks like she's having a good time. She's still nervous of course, but once she becomes more relaxed she might very well be one of the most interesting performers in the group.

At the last song, Sougen no Kiseki, she broke down crying, and no amount of patting or smiling from the other girls could make her stop. She kept on crying through the song, the final salute and while leaving the stage. A touching scene. Manly tears were shed.

EDIT: And how could I forget to mention this? Her unit was MARIA! Unfortunately it's hard to judge how well she was in the unit because of the atrocious editing (FFS Mr. Editor, stop cutting every second and let us watch the damn thing :fp: ), but the mere fact that they put her in the most difficult unit in the stage should tell us how much they trust her skills.

10. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I watched Hazuki's debut last night.
    Since she is number 2 in my personal 3rd gen watchlist I was eager to see her perform and i have to say I'm very satisified.
    I fully agree with DreamingPebbles post above, she's got a very nice singing voice, her smile is really captivating, she seems super happy and enjoying the performance and also a little less "stiff" than the other 3rd gen so far.

also her endless crying at the end was very touching...

thumbs up!

11. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah her debut was good! She didn't seem excessively nervous and had a good smile going on during her MC. When I saw her in MARIA I was surpirsed by the tone of her voice, it was lower than I expected going by the MC.

[​IMG]

Overall confident, solid and cheerful. One of the best debuts of the 3rd gens, let's see what she does tomorrow. :)

Oh and about the crying, Hazuki started, Sae followed and Iichan finished. :awesome: Very cute.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Iichan is a sympathetic crier. Whenever someone cries next to her, she starts crying too regardless of reason. :lol:

13. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I watched her debut & I find her performed in today's KKS stage as well along with other 5 members from the 3rd gen, first she is really have a very charming smile & second she has a very good singing voice, her voice appeared clearly when she sing the first line of "Kataomoi no Sotsugyoushiki" more than in "MARIA", I believe with a good voice training she can achieve her dream & be a great solo singer in the future

14. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    After googling the song title to see if it matches, I must agree. When that song started today I didn't really see who came out but I thought: "Damn she has a good voice." And there Hazuki appeared on camera. :lol: Her voice is really good, she surprised me again today after she surprised me in her debut on MARIA. She can deal with it song, both in tone & colour of her voice as in volume & power. [clap]

15. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more gifs later...

16. kittenish

kittenish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    i was really impressed with her performance in the 131215 lod, she sang smoothly & her presence was great as well.
    that smile pretty much killed me :cute:

hazuki is a total cutie & i really can't wait to see more of her!

17. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Some more info on Hazuki, seems to confirm the hunch I had that she's a bit of a fashion girl. Also a big Takamina fan. However I don't know if the energy drink plan is such a good idea. :^^;:

Favorite food:
    Kamaboko
    I really like its texture. I'm addicted to it.

If you compare yourself to an animal, which one would it be:
    A horse.
    Rather than because of its face , like a horse, I get easily lured in by food.
    (tln: I like how she explicitly points out that it's not because she thinks she has a face like a horse lol.)

What do you do before you go to sleep:
    I drink energy drinks.
    So when you have a lesson the next day, you can do your best for it.

Senior I respect in the 48group:
    Takahashi Minami from AKB48.
    I've admired her since I was in elementary school, she's like a role model for me now.

My recent trend:
    Because it's getting more and more cold recently, I have been studying how to coordinate a good outfit regardless of the temperature outside.

How do you like to spend your spare time:
    Getting a shoulder massage from my mom.
    (tln: Specifically like this.)
    I've been very busy with lessons recently so I'll have to ask my mom again sometime.

18. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Hazuki's birthday was on January 17. Her seitansai is scheduled for February 3rd. Sae will be there too. :awesome:

19. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I've watched Hazuki Seitansai...
    The LOD itself was nice but the celebration part was awesomely cute!

First the Gingerbread house that Hazuki herslf made
    [​IMG][​IMG]

...then the Sae little story about how Hazuki brings candies for the other 3rd Gens

...and then a super cute version of Sougen no Kiseki (tears included) :cute:

and finally [blush]
    [​IMG]

Hazuki is so great! A beautiful voice and incredible smile. She is officially become my 3rd Gen Favorite!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  20. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I just noticed that that house was made with LOTTE candy. Ka-ching!

[hi5] Her smile has won me over too. Her next stage is on the 10, on Misaki's seitansai!

Thanks for the pictures and videos Ryo!