Homma Hinata (Hinatan/HinaHina) 1st Gen

Discussion in 'NGT48 Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    such a stunning beauty.. :cute:
    I cannot read the last kanji in front of her face, so I used Google Translate and get this:
    "Miageta sakura wa..." / "The cherry blossoms I looked up"
    (please correct if it's wrong, as we know that Google Translate tricks us frequently) [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yes, it's true, also it's from the lyrics of 'Haru was Doko Kara Kuru no ka?', Hinatan's center song.
    Also, the right translation would be 'the sakura we looked up to' and is followed by 'are always in full bloom' :blush:
    "Miageta sakura wa itsumo mankai da yo!" <3

• Like Like x 3
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Macharin was not in Teacher Teacher. That's off the top of my head; I don't know about the others.

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The hidden message means she is a secret supporter of Sakura getting number 1 in this year ssk jk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

I love her poster this year, by far my favorite since debut. More mature than the last two posters.

Pictures from 2-shot meeting the other day
    FF8FB4C8-3D6B-4207-AF89-10367D287061.jpeg 03BD2EEA-A9C5-4DF5-B2DE-830DF142E260.jpeg

Yeah you’re right she was in Jabaja and not Teacher Teacher.
    Well at least she was selected for something :p

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Hinatan's SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Hinatan in a new drama I’m soooooooooooo freaking excited :banana::cry2:

Not to mention, next week she will accompany Renapon to a baseball match for Renapon’s opening ceremonial pitch!:cute:

• Like Like x 1
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Still surprised that she will be the Student Council President for that (Was expecting OgiYuka to be the one).

9. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I actually found it out a few days ago, but I thought it's worth posting it here as well. It looks like that for their Sousenkyo campaign, Hinatan fans have even bought ad space on a local newspaper to call for support in the election.
    [​IMG]
    Source of the picture, from the illustrator's own Twitter: https://twitter.com/imoNGT48/status/1001010274235703298

By the way, the newspaper where the ad was published is the Iwafune Shinbun, and it has circulation in the city of Murakami, which is in fact where Hinatan comes from, and the surrounding area. Even the slogan on the ad puts emphasis on this being her birthplace, and it reads "Aim for Kami 7! From Murakami to the whole world, like a Toki bird flapping its wings".

It seems that the same newspaper also has a history of publishing on its pages stories about Hinatan from time to time, also. A little search on Twitter tells me for example that a few months ago another article was published to report about Hinatan's fans joining together into a Sousenkyo committee and their intention to get her to the 7th place. Before that, on Showroom Hinatan also told of how fans also had a special birthday message dedicated to her featured on the same newspaper's pages.
    And of course last year there was also one more article to celebrate her ranking into Senbatsu.

All things considered, I can feel from these initiatives how there's a solid backing, not to mention a bit of pride, from her fellow townspeople. which I'd say is true to the NGT model of building strong connections with the local region and its people.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    To all those who keep saying there are less fans than we imagine.... You don't need to be a fan.... You just vote because Hinatan is from your hometown.... If she puts murakami on the (otaku pilgrimage) map, it is a great bonus.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

I’ve been such a nervous wreck these past weeks. Finally we’re only 1 day away!!!!

Frankly I was expecting neither Hinatan nor Ogiyuka... but Rika!

I’ve already read your post a while back, but even reading it now again it still warms my heart :cry2: Thank you for the information and translation :inlove:

Rather than less fans, I think that fans’ resources were a bit stretched out lol

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

From the Katomina Thread.

First look at President Hinatan as Kaizer.

• Like Like x 2
  13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

She dropped, but remained in Senbatsu (#16).

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

I was so shaken! Watching some of last year's ssk girls and this year's preliminary results girls drop, I started to wonder if Hinatan will make it to senbatsu. When Mihachan was being called I really thought it was Hinatan. I'm incredibly relieved and happy she managed to get into senbatsu yet again. With this, I hope AKS will take notice and include Hinatan in AKB48 senbatsu and AKB48G promotions.

CONGRATULATIONS HINATAN AND TEAM321 :3rd::2nd::1st:
    :ome::ome::ome::ome::ome:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Say it with me everybody.

Homma Team G (She is the Team G Captain).

Also she has a Solo for the Team G Stage (Mushi no Ballad).

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    our Team G captain :)
    congrats Hinnatan

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Captain Hinata :cute:
    I noticed the girls weren’t too surprised about the announcement, but it turned out that six weeks ago management already mentioned some candidates for Team G captain to the memebers.

C21BCA12-C728-4641-9154-CBF4A1D62368.jpeg D6E59179-A9EF-449E-B80F-EE0D56A0129B.jpeg 5527723F-7B39-4B59-AC59-7015378F9BDB.jpeg AC3B9987-9126-499B-A899-4B4CFDE54033.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  18. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Wait, that's a fresh news? Weren't captains known for several weeks already?

19. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

To us or to the girls?
    We had no idea who Team G captain will be before the 1st stage (unless you count Kitarie’s passing of the torch in the 3rd single PV a clue), while the NGT members were given a number of candidates but not a confirmed name.

20. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    This choice feels so natural. Not a surprise at all, no.

• Like Like x 1