1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Homma Hinata (Hinatan/HinaHina) 1st Gen

Discussion in 'NGT48 Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Kokado falling in love with Hinatan! 18 Smiling face with heart-shaped eyes.png

[​IMG]

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Waifu material

3. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Hinata has appeared in blt graph. Vol.29 (2018-03); how good this solo set is going to be for eyes I don't know yet, but if anyone would want a taste of good girls' photography, just use http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2204031 or similar.

4. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Tbh, I'm not surprised that Hinatan got screwed...AGAIN from being in AKB48 52nd Single. While I'm hoping like hell that Katomina gets her wish, I'm also hoping Hinatan Oshis make a Statement to Management in the SSK and they get it through there heads and put Hinatan in the 54th Single.

6. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

I feel so sorry for hinatan :( she deserves it so much... but unfortunatly, big agencies can buy their members way in :(

7. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm seriously so bitter right now...
    She deserves every bit of that position.

Hana becomes center, immediately senbatsu
    Yuna becomes center, again senbatsu
    Hinata becomes center, oh well, she doesn't have a management so let's go continue some meaningless pushes again

I really hope she ranks senbatsu in this Sousenkyo. I hope she does, and proves them wrong.

8. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Seriously can't believe they didnt include her again meanwhile they're still pushing Rika.

9. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

I am just beginning to like her and just wondering how she is doing handshake-wise? Is she a fisher? Is her queue long?

10. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    She sells the most slots out of all the nugget girls. Don't know about how she is handshake wise though.

• Like Like x 1
  11. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

Nugget girl?

I am just worried that her queue is long because I might think of balloting for her in the future.

12. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    ngt=nugget

13. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

I am so frustrated :wall: It's all based on being signed to an agency at this point and it's so obvious like they don't even care if we know it. She got to be center for this single so she would never voice her opinion about this because she is such a good girl, I hate that she's getting walked over! Everything about it is wrong honestly it has ruined my whole day I should've expected it though lol I really do hope she proves them wrong with sales/SSK. She's probably handling this better than I am that's why I love her haha

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  14. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

YES OMG. I'm so mad she didn't make into senbatsu, and she's still not complaining :( Like rie said, she might be too much of a "good girl" for her own good... unfortunatly, big agencies can buy their way in :~

15. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Propagating to the correct thread, as we still have that day (at least those of us not in Asia).

I've tried to find a sample view of such a digit-only pager, but managed to google only better models:
    [​IMG]

16. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    After reading the recent posts, I guess it comes as a little relief that Hinatan actually addressed the issue of being excluded from the AKB Senbatsu, in yesterday's Showroom. I don't remember she said anything the previous time, but I notice at this point even she couldn't keep it bottled up any longer, which can be seen as a sign of positive change.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av21019094
    At 13:22 onwards:
    «So, since I had plans to talk about various things today, I want to tentatively talk even about this, but... As it was announced yesterday, for the AKB48's 52nd single Senbatsu, I did ...not... get chosen.
    Well... So...
    Right now I'm wondering just how much more time has to pass before I can ever be eligible. ... Of course, after I had the opportunity of being center, well, I had expectations for it... ...I also thought that I wanted to enter it. ...And I also had high hopes for it. "If even all of this is useless, then what else should I do next?", I reached a point where I'm wondering this. But that aside, lots of people have said and reassured me that there's nothing mistaken about what I have been doing so far. In that regard, this gave me self-confidence during this one year time. Therefore, it's alright.
    As soon as the Sousenkyo ended last year, I decided that I would participate in the next one, if it was ever going to be held.
    Naturally, I also realized that even I have many strong-willed, trustworthy and dependable fans following me, of course, therefore I think that from this point onward it's only a matter of joining forces with everyone to claw our way back up and then start climbing up, together. Thus, I'm simply a person who didn't get chosen, for the moment. So let's aim to become a person that would be chosen, instead. I'd like to think of it this way.
    "Right now, there are lots of people. Among them, some could safely be chosen but just didn't get chosen yet, and I am one of them." Inside of me, I'd like to think of it in a positive light. Therefore, the next thing will be to meet the necessary criterias and definitely become someone that "She cannot be absent", one of the people to be selected, I think.
    I think that in order to climb all the way up to that point, it doesn't help to remain in this condition. So I want to yield good results at Sousenkyo. This is how I have come to consider it nowadays.
    As such, it's a question of fighting or not fighting. ...Fighting or not fighting? If we have come to this, of course, I want to go ahead and fight, to seize the opportunity to change the current situation.
    Those are... my own expectations, but also what my fans expect as well. Let's give our best, then!»

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  17. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Thank you for this! I'm glad she brought it up. She is so logical about it all, it that just shows how strong she is. She is a good person at heart. I'm glad she's deciding to fight for it and I hope she does really well at sousekyo. I'm still pissed they keep overlooking her, they 100% teased her with this center and then turned around and not included her in the AKB senbatsu once again. It's kind of weird because she is a great candidate it's almost like they are doing it purposefully it's messed up

That's the problem right there isn't it, I think she already is to that point but they keep leaving her out. She deserves more than half the people included I'm not afraid to say it haha especially if you look at why they were chosen ugh I don't even want to think about it again lol so frustrating

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
  19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929