1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Homma Hinata (Hinatan/HinaHina)

Discussion in 'Team G' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Bad news, from now on there'll be no more yaeba from Hinatan. It turns out that yesterday both Team G's captain and vice-captain went to the dentist together, and while Maho had one of her wisdom teeth pulled out, Hinatan instead...
    DsmyRFEU8AMUUS4.jpg

https://twitter.com/hinata_homma/status/1065578810270052352
    A special message from Hinata to address the matter:
    "For reasons related to teeth correction, I have done away with yaeba!
    The other day I just had two double teeth and one tooth from the mandible removed.

As implied when I would say «Yaeba is my charm point», yaeba had been one of my peculiarities. So, this doesn't mean that I hated it.
    That being said, even since before joining NGT48 I had promised myself I would also undergo teeth correction before adult age.

I have to guess there are many people who, as someone who liked yaeba, got curious about me, grew fond of me, and eventually came to support me.
    So, I truly apologize to them for that.

Then again, it is not like I myself am changing in any way.
    So, even from now on, by all means please keep welcoming Homma Hinata!
    "

---
    We'll all remember Hinatan's yaeba for being the inspiration for the Yaeba Pose in the Haru Doko~'s music video. I wonder what it will be of it from here on. (`・ω・´)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Arinko

Arinko Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Nakamura Ayuka
    ^ For someone who has orthodontic work done on their teeth, I would think Hinata's reason would be more for mouth health/Good teeth maintenance. It seems she already made the decision to have it done before being an idol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Gernnon

Gernnon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Doesn’t matter she’ll still be as cute as always :) though I did like her yaeba

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Hi, Hinata posted this picture on her SNS back in May, does anyone know where this is from? and who are the 2 girls :) ? Thanks

Attached Files:

5. sakutan

sakutan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    Can't believe I missed this happening! I admit I was also one of the fans who was drawn in by her yaeba. But yeah I understand it was for the best. I had a similar teeth problem and I had to get surgery and braces to fix it. No problem tho, I fell for her lovely personality and charming looll and I'm here to stay :1st:

6. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Homma Hinata
    google image search didn't help me... did you get the picture from here? : http://ngt.akbg.org/archives/9505755.html
    the description said that the other girl facing to the camera was graduated member Miyajima Aya
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Miyajima_Aya
    Clues for another girl are her hair and her ::cough:: ::cough:: :D:D, since she didn't face to the camera.
    Since I don't know from what event this picture is, I guess it was Nishigata Marina.
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Nishigata_Marina
    please CMIIW :flower:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  7. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Thanks for your hard wark :) I found the picture in an NGT SNS batch for aidoru-online :) unfortunately it was the only picture with that lovely yellow outfit, no other member had uploaded a similar picture during that time to sns with that outfit