Homma Hinata (Hinatan/HinaHina) 1st Gen

Discussion in 'NGT48 Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

Up this thread with three beautiful pictures of Hinatan from UTB+:
    846F3EE6-667D-4911-9CA1-2F1344619E6C.jpeg F00909AD-DEC9-4ABB-B4F4-D89B1C86D3A8.jpeg C5668EA8-4EBA-496C-943A-5736EAFDA78C.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 3
  3. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    For a brief window of time recently it was possible to buy copies of the latest NGT48 CD from the AKB48 Group Shop with signed photos of chosen members and I included Hinatan in my selection. Unfortunately it wasn't possible to specify how your name was written, it had to be last name/first name in kana, but that's OK (although I've cropped out my surname!), it's still a very nice thing to have from her.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Q&A video with Hinatan from 'bis' magazine:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  6. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

she is doing good in model

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    News we missed. She had contact with Shiroma Miru and was tested. The PCR test was negative on December 2, but she isolated until December 11.

"NGT48 announced on the 11th that Hinata Homma (21) will return to activity from the 12th tomorrow. NMB48 Shiroma Miru (23) was infected with the new coronavirus on the 28th of last month. Members and staff who worked with Shiroma were waiting at home until the 11th at the request of the health center."

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2020/12/11/kiji/20201211s00041000497000c.html
    https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/1334397558374862848
    https://ngt48.jp/news/detail/100004262
    https://ngt48.jp/news/detail/100004288

8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Make-up video from 'bis' magazine:

• Like Like x 2
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another make-up video from 'bis':

10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Hinatan's 'bis' photoshoot 'making':

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  12. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I was starting to think I'd imagined that she was getting a PB - it feels like it was announced ages ago then never mentioned again.

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: May 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Promo

• Like Like x 3
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Wearing clothes from Rie's collection (from Rie's instastory).

hh.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Two stories in EntameNext

NGT48 Hinata Homma, the first photo book about the place of memories "I always wanted to meet fans"

Hinata Homma will release NGT48 member's first solo photo book "I Wanted to Meet You" on May 19th (Wednesday). This work was shot in Niigata and Okinawa, but it is an emotional book filled with Honma's "feelings" everywhere. We talked about what kind of work it is, behind the scenes of the photo book.

――Congratulations on the release of the 1st photobook!
    Homma: Thank you! Publishing a photobook was one of my goals, so I'm very happy that it came true.

――The release of the photobook was announced at the NGT48 theater performance in January this year. How did you feel at that time?
    Homma: It was a complete surprise, so I thought, "No way !?" Around the fall of last year, I was telling the staff that I would like to try a photobook as my future goal, but I didn't think that would come true soon. I thought, "I got my thoughts!" On the other hand, I was a little confused that my goal was achieved so quickly, but I was honestly happy to have the opportunity.

――So, can you tell us what the content of Homma's photo book "I've always wanted to meet" is?
    Homma: This is my first photobook, and it's a self-confident work that sticks to my commitment. From the taste of the photobook itself, I was able to convey in detail the requests such as what I want to do in the magazine, where I want to go, photographers, stylists, hair makeup who want to ask. As a result, I was able to shoot in a truly grateful environment, and I am so grateful that I can tear!

――Among them, what was your particular request that you were happy to realize?
    Homma: It was taken in Honma's hometown, Murakami City (Niigata Prefecture). Murakami is a castle town and there are many tourist attractions, but this time I wanted to go to the place where I spent a lot of time and the place where I became my roots, instead of visiting such places. I chose a local library as the shooting location.

――The photobook has a contrasting location between the snowy Niigata and the sea of Okinawa, and I thought it was an interesting composition.
    Homma: It's the opposite situation, so I was wondering what would happen, but the photos taken by Mr. Sakai were really wonderful. It's the exact opposite, but I think that if you make one book, you can feel the cohesiveness.

――How did you decide on the title "I always wanted to meet you"?
    Homma This was given by Dr. Yasushi Akimoto. I really like this title! The world has become a corona wreck, and the hurdle to "meeting" has risen. Not only in my daily life, but also the chances of meeting fans have decreased considerably, so I have a lot of thoughts about this title.

――By the way, even in the 1st photobook, I'm shooting in my hometown, Murakami City, and even if I look at my activities so far, I feel that Homma is very attached to the hometown.

Homma: I have a lot of attachments. However, I didn't really like the locals until I started idol activities. If anything, it feels like "a shackle for me" or "a place without freedom". However, when I joined NGT48 and started idol activities, the local people supported me very much, and I was saved by being supported by warm words many times. By confirming the goodness of Murakami, where I was born and raised, I came to think that I would like to convey the charm of the local area through my activities.

[and much more, as usual]

8c8f40197697e2429fe8c20971250c58.jpg

bf0c1d131ead705f21fa16d9f20639e2.jpg

fa2efe798b3add10ae1e561acf913152.jpg

8e37c16fa2045fb3a4c8d94929d3d5ab.jpg

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/11041
    https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/11042

• Like Like x 3
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90