1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Homma Hinata (Hinatan/HinaHina) 1st Gen

Discussion in 'NGT48 Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    She's beautiful!! And yet so cute! :inlove:
    Yeah! It'd be nice if we had a NGT solo concert in Budokan like SGs had some years ago, those concerts were great! Until then I'm looking forward to DVDs of RH (where NGT was outsdanding) and of NGT's first solo concert (we had Hinatan centering Kaze wa Fuiteru).:banana:
    It'll take a while but we're probably gonna see the stewardess at next RH too. <3

Junjo Yoroshiku
    junjo.jpg

Can Hinatan ... fly? :blink:
    flying_hinata.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/860842542455078912

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  2. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

I've also been looking forward to NGT48's concert! I really want to see Kaze wa Fuiteru, even if it's a small preview.

@Humbucker I got a chance to check Rikachan's thread. I read a lovely article written by Rike about Hinatan, and translated by you. Is it alright if we share your translation here?

3. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
  4. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Thanks <3

From Rika's thread:
    RikaHina also shared a room during their stay in Osaka for AKB48's HS event!

Hinatan looked so cute today. I wanna do Team321's pose with Hinatan too one day.
    321.jpg
    https://twitter.com/kobakoba1110321/status/863232760378384384

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2018
  5. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Hinatan's SSK appeal video

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  8. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
  9. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I wonder whether there's a problem, because its size is 640 x 640, which is within the rules (max 750 x 750). I always watch out to it.
    But I can resize it if necessary. ;)

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You don't even get a warning you just get your post deleted XD

11. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Done! I guess this solve the problem! :blush:

12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    #5 on preliminaries

CONGRATS!!!

13. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    25032 votes!

When I saw who is first, my jaw almost broke. Hinatan pushed it harder... That are two really cute newcomers and I like the idea of them being along seniors in senbatsu. With Mayu's position I'm quite indifferent and I'm rooting for Akari, which is now quite low, but such fresh blood would be awesome.

BTW I see that her photosession in My Girl vol.17 is already shared here, but without interview. Is there an interest for it?

14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    last year Yuria had 25k votes and ranked #37
    if Hinatan's fans keep voting she could be undergirls or maybe low senbatsu

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well done !!! Team321 did well :banana: #Kami7 in Prelim

[​IMG]

25,032 votes !!!
    [​IMG]

6-1-2017 showroom
    Mod edit: removed dead video link

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2018
  16. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I have been recently increasingly bothered by one small detail: I'm paying some attention to NGT48 for over a year already, but the group doesn't have any oshi, only commissioner (Yuki). Considering that HKT48 or even NGZ46 are doing worse despite having leaders, this is weird. While Yuki is for me sorta an elder archmage in the idol world, taking part in its creation, taking care of two groups seems... tedious on her part. I just kept observing the group on the photolog and never picking up anyone - if anything, only refusing girls the chances. Something like two months ago I have noticed who is like the only one left and raised the idea, but it still seemed like a joke after such a long time.

Finally came a breaking point: elections and their amazingly shocking results. After summing up who gave me most joy with their rank, flipping through the pages of My Girl and BOMB, viewing photolog again and again, checking a stage, finally one SHOWROOM... I'm at last confident that this will be a good idea.

Homma Hinata becomes a candidate for my oshi (and subsequently a group oshi as the first original member of NGT48 promoted).

Two or three weeks of waiting until candidacy passes should be a breeze with all the hype. I'm wondering whether the surprise of the elections didn't give her confidence for a longer stay in the group than she initially considered, cemented her resolve - and time certainly plays a role.

17. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

I saw some serious amounts of cd boxed on twitter so I hope she can remain in top 10 in the end!

DBd9_u6UAAARRjE.jpg
    https://twitter.com/sekincyo/status/871303605424242688

Your post was an interesting read! I actually understand your dilemma and journey because I went through the same thing with HKT48. It's also hard to stan NGT48 girls who aren't featured in AKB48 related stuff, because NGT48 shows are limited and mostly aren't sub. I hope Hinatan won't disappoint you and actually becomes your oshi!

18. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    At this point the ball is on the girl's side, as in: I had cases when they have suddenly graduated within these few weeks... Or in a bit more twisted way, I have learned about them A SHORT TIME after they graduated, like with Orito Aisa. This is how SKE48 was oshiless for me for good four years. I repeatedly tried, damnit... NGT48 is almost on the safe side now. Only STU48 is left and I don't have enough energy and will to add more girls, their list has pretty much ballooned over all these years since the beginning.

How is 321 supposed to be read and understood? 32 would give necessary さんに, so why さんにいち, if I'm not mistaken?

I tried to find anything regarding Hinata and elections (the abovementioned boxes), but it's life as usual on Twitter under her hashtag.

19. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    You must use only the first syllabe of each number.
    321 → ん に いち → さにい → サニー → SUNNY
    BTW, it's pronounced "SANII". :3rd::2nd::1st:

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929