Honda Hitomi (Hiichan) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    이번 주에는 모든 사람이 좋아하는 프로그램의 에피소드가 있습니다.

if the video does not show watch the video here

We'll never forget you.
    =========================================================================================================
    https://www.shimotsuke.co.jp/articles/-/69405
    004.jpg

2. Pluemkun

Pluemkun Kenkyuusei

I curious what hiichan wii do after IZONE disband like ioi? Will she return to eito full time?

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    She's going to graduate now that she's moving to Korea. But even if she doesn't, there won't be a Team 8 when she comes back.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

It's weird that you say that while I was listening to this, can't think of a more fitting companion piece

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

It depends if she is still willing to do idol stuff. Aside from schooling, several reasons for graduations is to do more than idol stuff. Wonder what happened to those graduates.

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  7. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    They have time. I'm not sure when's the cutoff. MAMA should be in December right? Voting starts probably in October. (G)I-DLE and LOONA are also rookie groups so it's gonna be tough.

8. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

9. Pluemkun

Pluemkun Kenkyuusei

You!:gavel:

ioi and wannaone are both temporary bands. All of members return to their old band when they disbands. I think Izone is no exception. They will disband in 1-2 years.? (But there are no detail or information about their contract now.:cold:) I hope Hiichan will be return to Eito after Izone disbands.:drool: (maybe her fans when she is Izone member will support her after Izone disbands too. if that happen, she will be regular AKB senbatsu for sure.:worthy:)

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I don't want to sound alarmist, but as far as we know, Eito are guaranteed to be around until the Tokyo paralympic games.
    After ? we don't know.
    If Toyota decides to end it's sponsorship, the Team is over. So...

Also what about her TV / radio shows ?
    Eito are also meant to work within their own prefecture. If all these come to an end, the local stations might pressure to hire another girl to do the jobs, and there can't be 2 representative of the same prefecture.

The show brought a lot of conflicting situations.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

wait, you mean to tell me that Toyota hadn't already looking for a new Tochigi rep?:awesome:
    on a more serious side, we'll just need to wait and see really. I personally wouldn't mind if it actually means that she is graduating, It's not like she's doing that great in AKB either.

All I know is, with this new group, she would get opportunity to do things that she's never popular enough to do anyway. Hell, even that rollin rollin performance on M-countdown, that's practically Hiichan's debut at a big scale music show.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    https://twitter.com/stana47/status/1036181434401153024
    016.jpg

=========================================================================================================
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BnOR82AnO4J
    017.jpg

"Goodbye... Goodbye my little friends..."

I love this comment:

Why? She didn't have international fans before? Only Korean groups can have fans worldwide?

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    ^ Just let her do it on her own time. I don't think she should but just because people will assume that she knows at least how to write/speak in Korean and to a lesser extent, in English.

It's always a rare sight to have all 47 girls still active in the team. Now, it's normal to not have all 47 by Request Hour, Eito no Hi or Anniversary performance. Since Hiichan will not graduate, you're right, there can't be 2 representatives from the same prefecture.

As for 2020, I'm not really thinking about that now. If it comes down to that then AKS would just absorb the members that they have by that time. Sure most or all of the said activities will be gone but that's much better than forcing the girls to graduate. Let's wait and see. Most of the 1.0 members are 18+ by then. It should be a good time and they can stay in Tokyo.

Just let her be in IZONE for the meantime. Her 755 post was enough for me. No pressure for the election committee for next year, not sure about the birthday committee though since her birthday is next month. We know what she can do. This is her time. Let's support her being the representative of the main group.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Pluemkun

Pluemkun Kenkyuusei

You can't understand them. You aren't Koreaboo. They think Korean Group is the best group in this world.:hehe::whistle:

For Hiichan, I think Graduation is't good choice for her. Of course, she will get reputation and many opportunity from Izone. But what happens after they disband(in 1-2 years)? Do some korean fan still support her? Or will they pass over her and move to the new group which will form in the next season of PRODUCE....? If she graduate from AKB, what she will do after Izone disband? The advantages of not graduating are that no matter what happens in the future, AKB and Team 8 will be a safe place and comfort zone for her. They don't fire her and she can do idol job untill she tires or finds the other things to do. As already mentioned in previous comment, I hope Hiichan won't graduate.:(

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    And until now I just click the "see translation" button provided by IG :^^;:

Sad to see her gone for 1.5 year if true. But she worked hard for it.
    And she proved that she is the best among the AKB members sent to P48, even better than her senpais.

We can just wait and see how it will turn out.

16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    https://toyota-team8.jp/news/list/20180903-257557002923694.php
    009.jpg 010.jpg
    http://news.line.me/issue/oa-shimotsuke/bd50e5c607a7
    011.jpg 012.jpg
    https://twitter.com/eternalmochis/status/1036151991167139840
    013.jpg

17. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Will she change her jikoshokai during the Izone time?.

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    How do you say strawberry in Korean?

• Old Old x 1
  19. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Wow... all the trolls are here it looks like lol

I’m very happy for Hiichan. Like Miu, she was totally not on my radar before PD48 (though I’d heard her name before at least). I’m totally going to support her going forward though. I wish her all the best in her activities as a member of IZONE and Team 8. Let’s try not to fight about the uncertain future when no one knows what will happen anyway. Good luck to her!! Ahjusshi killer!!

• Like Like x 3
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I think she's talking about you, @SunnyHighland.

• Old Old x 1