1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Honda Hitomi (Hiichan) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    she got confidence because she's wearing no bangs. The others should try that as well.

2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    "I'm so confident now that I could bang anyone. The others should try as well."

012.jpg

3. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    that explains why she is now doing modeling for Mikami Yua's YOUR'S

4. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I wonder, is Team 8 an eternal memory in her heart?

=========================================================================================================
    http://www.berry.co.jp/worldgetyou/?date=1569423600
    030.jpg 031.jpg
    ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    https://twitter.com/RADIOBERRY764FM/status/1177205596233142272
    032.jpg

6. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    she sold her eito loyality for kpop's world-fame and money and different hair color so it's nO :fear:

But, seriosly asking, I thought some eitos would came to IZ*ONE's SSA concert since it's close with Tokyo... but apparently they didn't?? Even our jealous girl Yuiyui?? :confused:

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    They're quite busy.
    But now seriously, they're all just jealous cunts.

8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If she actually lost a lot Eito fans because of joining IZ*ONE, I think that would be rather unfair. I think we can all agree that AKB48 is more of an introduction to the idol world and many of them use it as a stepping stone to do something they actually really enjoy. I can understand if people aren't interested in IZ*ONE activities, but she's still the same person she was as an Eito (even if not physically), she's improved a lot and she's trying very hard.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Pluemkun

Pluemkun Kenkyuusei

It isn’t about fair or unfair. It’s about feeling. It is something we can’t control and it happens by itself that we didn't intend it to happen. We all know that she is the same person. The lovable Hiichan who always work hard. But the environment and many things around her change very much. Her teammates, songs, activities, style etc.(her hair color:p) Although she is still the same person, but many things have changed a lot, causing me to not be as interested in her as in the past.:( I still like her. But I have no motivation to follow her like in the past at all.:( I will follow her again when she comes back to Eito. Although I don't know if that will happen or not. Maybe she will leave Eito and follows Juri’s path.:cold::(

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I understand not being as interested in someone as you used to, but how do you know already that you'll gain interest in her again when she's back to AKB48?

When I said it was unfair, I was mostly referring to how people will call her a "traitor" for joining IZ*ONE and use that as their reason not to follow her anymore. It's natural to lose or gain interest in people over time – I didn't really know anything about Hitomi before Produce 48 – but I think it's unfair to say she betrayed Eito and not follow her anymore simply because of that.

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Hiichan standing in front of her birthday ad in a Seoul subway. I love her confidence in this pic!

EGAUNKmU4AEl9Yw.jpg
    cr: Twitter

• Like Like x 2
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Happy birthday! Becoming legal while in Korea...

=========================================================================================================
    Ranrii's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/riranri__xx0403/status/1180502158216585216
    020.jpg
    .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Odaeri's Instagram
    021.jpg
    .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Serika's Instagram
    https://scontent-gru2-1.cdninstagra...=5D9BC9F7&oh=43abdaaa81276ee20a5782ef5438d472
    https://streamable.com/uewhp

14. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Happy Birthday!:ome::ome:

15. js0114

js0114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chokurena
    Happy Birthday

16. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Happy Birthday!:ome:

17. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    :ome::ome:
    Tanjoubi Omedetou Hitomi!!!
    :ome::ome:

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  19. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    I think since most of Eito wota are orthodox-dol type wota so when she went to K-Idol world which is completely different than J-Idol world.. and had her hair dyed.. it ruined their "orthodox-dol" fantasy so they went oshihen-ed to other Eito girls -even STU girls *cough*Chiho*cough*. And I doubt the said wota will back to her after the contract ends since she is "tainted", even tough let say she is same person as before :fear:

Since the red boy is too busy with lolis (who definitely haven't their hair dyed lol):

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Errrrrrr... no. Can people just have no interest in K-Pop? Remember when Mayuyu was crazy about Takarazuka? Would people follow her as before if she had decided to leave idols for a while and become a Takarazuka? People are just waiting for Hii to come ba... nevermind.

• Agree Agree x 2