1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Honda Hitomi (Hiichan) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    4? Pfff...

008.jpg

See? What did I tell you? Desperate...

https://twitter.com/s_snowgirl_n/likes

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    let's be honest here - who in some stage of their career didn't try to make use of Ranrii's popularity?

3. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Of course Hii will be under Yuiyui even after she returns from Kpop world -it's management's choice, not wota (+ Kpop international fans)'s choice.

Why she didn't learn from HKT girls instead??

((also our Kansai Nagi is better :D ))

=================================
    Since it's #Fiesta2ndwin

if the video does not show watch the video here
    (Hii's fancam is higher than Sakura?? Are entire of eito streaming Hii's fancam now??)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    You know that some things are not mangement controlled right ?

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    For instance, Hond... Oh... nevermind.

Miku has been teaching us other stuff lately.

Good luck finding her on TV after yesterday.

6. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    SSK? That's an annual thingy. SSR? Doubt if Yuiyui has rich Korean wota who would throw lots of Tokyo Tower :confused: SNS? You can't compare current 48G girl's followers with J-line's :fear:

==========================
    #Fiesta3rdwin :1st:

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Ok let's be serious and halt your weird play for some minutes.

SSK is not really a thing anymore (2 years old) and nothing for now says for sure it will happen again, also it has never been about popularity
    Showrrom isn't either
    SNS would be acurate if Hii was allowed to use them

What is left: goods selling, but we don't have any way to measure this
    CD sales and HS tickets: ah! those may mean something. (management manipulation probably)

Let's look at the latest NMB48 1st week single sales:
    • Yokubomono (pre P48 era) : 193,740
    • Boku Datte naichau yo (this song centered by a nugu girl who dared to stand in front of Miru and Sae): 238,269
    • Tokonoma Seiza Musume (1st post P48 Mirurun center): 196,592
    • Bokou e Kaere! (2nd Miru time to shine): 195,471
    • Hatsukoi Shijo Shugi (not Miru center, but she's there): 166,684
    To me it looks like consistency and a slight decline despite a rebound when Sayanee left, while a post P48 increase could have been expected.
    So what this army of fans that P48 was meant to bring to Mirurun and Sae doing ?
    They are saying they support / follow on Twitter / stan whatever you want to call ... I'm afraid words are a bit light to measure real $upport.

Another exemple: let's check again the latest HS resale round for Team 8 members (here)
    By your say, if Hitomi was back in AKB right now she would easily outsell Yuiyui, Berin and Naru.
    I'm not sure it is that simple
    Take a look at Shitao (you know this girl robbed from an IZ*ONE guaranteed debut, who is way above Team 8 and AKB48 since she came back from rigg48 show)
    She sells out "only" 3/27 slots, which doesn't qualify her for a senbatsu spot, and puts her probably behind Odaeri, but if Suzuki Yuka wasn't restricted to 6 slots she might be strong enough to overtake Miu. Where is this overwhelming amount of fans ?
    I don't think south Korea and China have the same troubles we westerners have to buy theater CDs.
    Oh yeah, they are everywhere in "soon to be striked YT videos comments" and in games. Too light also to give the spotlight they wish for Miu.

Yukirin has around 95k followers on her YT channel, while Chiyori has ? Both 1 light-year behind Akarin who didn't go to Korea.

By these exemples, it looks tough to say if the current fans from the K-pop world will for sure keep $upporting Hiichan as an AKB48 Team 8 member in 1 year.
    Wait and see.

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    ^^She's looking beautiful but too skinny

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    As long as she's healthy, I'm okay but I'm also worried about her... She keeps saying in her mail how she's too cold all the time. While other members use fans after performances, she sits there with heat packs. When they went to Inkigayo, she wanted to wait with buying something to eat until after the performance but by then, everything was gone so she didn't have anything. When all the other members had garlic bread, she refused to have any because she said garlic made her stomach hurt, but didn't eat anything else instead.

I would really wish someone from their management or even Eunbi would do/say something and make sure she eats at least 3 meals a day. I'm usually part of the group that says physical appearance does not equate health, and there's surely cases of skinny people who are perfectly healthy but with a super fast metabolism. I don't think that's exactly the case with Hiichan though. I hope she makes sure to keep her meals and slows down on exercising, especially now that they're promoting and practising a lot.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Hope after promotion ends she will eat three meals a day again (no, not that TvN show)

================
    Petition to SBS to make Hii's FMV after Chaewon and Chaeyeon so eito girls have a job during covid19-related break :^O^:

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    When she comes back home ( :x ), a night with Yoko and Nagi and she will get back to her weight in no time.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
  13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I watched an interview today and they were talking about how they all got ramen and sausages earlier that day, and when the interviewer asked Hitomi what she got to eat, she said "nothing, I just looked around"... I really don't like this :(

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  15. secretfan

secretfan Kenkyuusei

I kinda worried about this too. She talks a lot about food in her mails but she barely eats anything...

I really hope the members and the management are looking out for her

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. echibrat

echibrat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Hitomi in Mcountdown(?) recently... Pretty worrying :cry: look at the wrists
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    You are clearly overreacting.

006.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  18. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I want her physical appearance in her akb/pd48 days, she looks much healthy, she's too skinny nowadays, the korean entertainment standards might be a major cause- a lot of kpop members been criticize harshly if someone gains weight, she might be too afraid of the kind of backlash.

19. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Prolly Hii drinks protein drinks lately? You know, idols who went into gym program tend to only drink protein drink and not eat anything. Of course protein is good for health but too much protein is kinda no no.

Also, Kpop's golden standard for girls is skinny, V-line jaw, small face girl (though nowadays healthier body type like Seolhyun and Hwasa are more favorable). Hii's "lack" is no matter how skinnier she is, she has tomato cheeks/chubby face which in Kpop industry is a super extremely taboo. So prolly Hii wants to get rid her tomato cheeks... but in the end she looks skinnier than Sakura and Chaewon :fp:

Yah! She even doesn't have boobs :asdfgh:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea