1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hopes, Fears, and Predictions for 2015

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    Even if they don't release the whole tour, hopefully we can at least get some sort of digest with select performances.

2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Hopes:
    - Tanigawa Airi ranks
    - Isohara Kyoka gets a Team M Kennin
    - Sayanee 1st solo single
    - Milky 2nd solo single
    - Yamada Nana graduation at Osaka Kyocera dome
    - Uno Mizuki and Matsumura Megumi promoted to Team N
    - Odan Mai, Jo Eriko and Nishizawa Rurina promoted to Team M
    - Ishida Yuumi and Yamao Rina promoted to Team BII
    - Kashiwagi Yuki loses her Team N Kennin
    - 4 singles a year instead of 3
    - More rock based songs
    - Mad Catz Revival Sub unit consisting of Yamamoto Sayaka, Jonishi Kei and Murase Sae
    - Fujie Reina gets an AKB48 Team 4 Kennin, probably will be transferred there and will probably be next AKB48 Team 4 captain

Fears:
    - A wave of mass graduations?
    - Umechan graduates as an NMB48 member

Predictions:
    - NMB48 5th Generation
    - NMB takes revenge on the SSK

3. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Hopes:
    - Sayanee gets a solo single and manages to cross over to mainstream
    - Milky ranks back into senbatsu where she freaking belongs
    - We get a third NMB member to rank in senbatsu (not likely, but this is my wish section after all)
    - If the kennin system persists, the one and only member to be put in NMB will be Okada Nana in Team N.
    - The Yamada Nana audition will bring a Hashimoto Kana like kami idol to NMB
    - If the kks get promoted, Jo gets promoted to N

Fears:
    - Milky doesn't manage to rank back in senbatsu
    - Umechan graduates and get a graduation ceremony in the NMB theater. With BII members. :hmm:
    - Milky graduates

Predictions:
    - Current kennins will be canceled
    - Yukirin will grace us with one of her famous overreactions and say "Uh? I was in NMB?"
    - Sayanee will keep rising and cement her reputation as the new queen of the free world
    - Nana will get a nice graduation ceremony, everyone will cry

4. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I guess I'll do one, even though I did one last year and everything I wished for didn't come true and everything I feared came true. But alas, C'est la vie.

Hopes:
    4 singles a year (I think we were on that pace but the handshake incident derailed everything)
    Better songs than last year, this year was rather dull all around musically, everywhere. Nothing to make me go, 'Wow!'
    The return of Teppoutai/Aka/Shiro/Namba7 or something
    All concurrencies to be revoked, everywhere.
    The Post Yamada Nana audition will bring in someone Hashimoto Kanna/Mitsumune Kaoru-level. That's what I really think they're aiming for with this audition. Or a few really bright candidates.
    A few KKS to be promoted.
    No more shuffles/meddling by AKS/King in respective groups' activities
    More tours and appearances at live events and music festivals.
    Continued focus on solo work for members.
    Continued focus on media work.
    Continued focus on younger members like Yuuri, Aika, Rinacchi and Ririka. Follow through with their pushes but keep the older people active and happy too.
    A radio show for some of the newer pushes, something Monster Engine/Teppen Radio-esque.

NMB made Oricon's Top 10 for Total Sales this year (with Nogi/AKB), that'd be nice to maintain in the following year. But I don't know how possible that is without an album. But there's a lot of concerts to put out there, so I hope they will.

High member and staff morale to be maintained. Don't feel like they're letting up because the group has reached a certain level of success. There's always more to be achieved and worked upon. The winter arena tour is a big step in the right direction, so I hope they keep their momentum moving. Continue to think of new and innovative things for members to do. Kawaiian, YNN, Genkai Toppa, etc. Keep doing things that other idol groups haven't or can't do. Try to be as unique as possible.

Fears:
    Really bad things happen.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  5. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Why do so many people want Yukirin's kennin to be cancelled? :O Doesn't she get along very well with the members (especially Milky and Sayanee) and bring more fans over to NMB?

Not sure if the kennin does her any good but it's nice to see Yukirin with Milky and Sayanee <3

6. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I think the issue is that she's never working with NMB. An odd live concert every few months is hardly justification for her placement in the group, nor can there possibly have been any real measurable amount of "fans brought over to NMB" because of her. Outside of Sayaka and Milky (who you can already get plenty of with AKB), why would a Yukirin or AKB fan say, "Whoa, these NMB girls are really something, I'm on board with everything they do now!" based on what Yukirin brings to NMB? Maybe she brings your attention to NMB, but I'm not sure how Yukirin is retaining your interest in the group.

Stuff like Yukirin posting about Kinoshita Momoka's inappropriate touching and her speculating of Kadowaki Kanako being the same (leading to Kanakichi's horrified response at being lumped in with Momoka in regards to something like that) are really nice interactions that no one else has brought. You can see where if Yukirin had less obligations away from Namba or if there was generally a not-so-lackluster approach to her entire kennin that it would be a lot of fun for not only NMB fans, but for Yukirin fans (who would in turn find reasons to possibly stick with NMB beyond Sayaka and Milky!). Most every kennin and transfer has worked exceptionally well in building the characters of the girls who have been made a part of the group, so it's a real shame we're more or less bring robbed of that with Yukirin.

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    When she didn't show up to the 4th anniversary, she might as well have never shown up in anything afterwards.

8. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Not her fault but if her schedules dont allow her to participate in most NMB events then revoke it and if they have to just kennin another popular member who can actually be there. Something on the level of Milky's schedule in SKE should be fine I guess.

9. Drunners

Drunners Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    joeriko
    hopes:

- Nana gets a proper send off being one of the aces for NMB since start.
    - Atleast 1 more NanaJo performace in Geinin
    - Jo gets promoted and returns to Senbatsu

Expectations:

- Sayanee solo (either small concert or a CD)
    - Several KKS get promoted including Jo-chan

Fears:

- even less NMB members ranked in Senbatsu
    - CD sales drop to lowest in AKBgroup.

10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    It's true, it's not her fault, but come on she missed an anniversary concert.. I love her to bits but she may as well just not bother with the kennin at all because its not helping her and barely helping NMB..

11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

thats what i said, if schedule doesnt allow her to attend most of NMB events then they should revoke it :blink:

12. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Hopes:

Milky breaks into top10 and beat dasu
    Sayanee x Babymetal (lol it'll never happen)
    Miru team A kennin
    Yuuri AKB kennin
    Yuuri, Yuipon, Nagisa rank
    Shuu to NG
    Yuuri UcG center
    NMB gets their payback
    Airi in N
    Jo to BII
    Megumin to N
    Teams go back to 16
    Akarin to NG
    NagiShuu or ShuuRi center

Fears:

Keicchi graduates
    Emichii graduates
    Yuipon never get back to senbatsu and graduates
    Aapon graduates
    Less NMB girl get ranked
    Fuuchan stay NG

Predictions:

Sayanee breaks top5
    Mlky breaks top10
    Miru rank in upper UG
    Fuuchan stay in NG

13. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Teams going back to 16 members is a very good wish

14. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I seeeee. It really is a shame :^^;: Thanks for the explanation everyone

15. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Hope :
    Riichan get what she wants and completely transfer to AKB. jk
    Aika&Yuuri become the next big ace candidate pair after SayaMilky,MiruFuu,Nagishuu
    Saepi get more chances to showcast her talent(I kinda want her to get a solo unit where she sings with her guitar).
    Saepi ranked in SSK
    Uuka ranked in SSK
    Chiihii in senbatsu
    BII get a new Original Stage(I really want this to happen but at the same I really like the current BII stage right now)
    M get a new Orignal Stage
    Umechan doesn't graduate next year and continue with the good work in bringing up BII members.
    Yukirin out !
    Uuka back to BII
    Moka back to N(MokaNaru can't be seperated any longer)
    current 12 KKS becomes a new team
    Nagisa enters top 25 in SSK(You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one)
    An NMB focused show where it's completely about getting to know the members and everything surrounding them similiar to Nogidoko.
    Lakers getting 1st pick.
    4 singles next year.
    Aapon get her first Senbatsu
    Aapon become team M captain(it's either Aapon or Yuipon)
    Either make potteri mentaiko a permanent NMB member(She loves NMB so I wouldn't mind) or completely cancel the kennin.
    Akane kennin ends so she can focus more on ending SKE's first chapter and raise up the next gen of KII.(With Nishishi and Neesan graduating she is needed more than ever)
    Sayanee solo single.
    NMB solo Dome concert and possible one before Nana Graduate(would be really sweet if her graduation took please in a dome concert).
    Chiho ranks in SSK(jk all I hope for is that she to get a decent amount of media appearance next year and ofc the promotion)
    Hanyu becomes the first man to win three grand prix finals in a row.
    More and More media appearance(even though this year was really great)
    YNN keep being awesome
    Aika or Yuuri or both of them ranked in SSK after an incredible epic run in first half of 2015.
    Yuuri returns to the senbatsu
    Sayanee rank 1st in SSK
    Nishikori wins a grandslam
    BII continue to grow stronger.
    While I really want a 16 member senbatsu but it might be brutal to watch 6 or more member dropping out of senbatsu.
    Fears:
    Fears ?
    Prediction:
    Miikii in senbatsu(She's too cool to leave outside the senbatsu once she get promoted)
    Akarin,Keicchi,Ripopo gain ranks in SSK with Akarin making the biggest leap in term of votes.
    Sayanee enters top 4 in SSK
    Airi Ranked in SSK
    Haru returns to senbatsu
    Yuipon returns to senbatsu
    NagiShuu both enters top 40 in SSK (I feel that NagiShuu can make a push to top 30 next year if the double center shift to NagiShuu right away from the next single but I want the management to continue with the Miru/Fuuchan double center push)
    Miru enters top 25 in SSK(fk it why not go for SSK senbatsu with 6 months left at the pace she's been going it at and I feel a lot of spot will be opened for next year SSK senbatsu due to graduations while no one outside ssk senbatsu gained as much ground as Miru did except for Yuria,Annin and maybe KojiMako)
    Fuuchan enters top 35 in SSK
    Milky returns to SSK senbatsu
    500k First week finally achieved
    Every single KKS gets promoted
    Sakipi sadly Graduate
    Lil B curse remain on Durant for another year and force him to split with Westbrook but Durant end up staying in the west because fuck this stacked Western Conference.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  16. ikhsan4488

ikhsan4488 Kenkyuusei

Fears:
    - SayaMilky, momoka Graduation
    - well.. graduation but no one can substitute graduated member. like sayanee in N or nana in M. and i think that's why management start pushing middle/back row member.
    - More kennin member. i hate it. really hate.

Hopes:
    - Milky center for NMB single. not double center. but CENTER. give her at least one center.
    - Promotion for all kks member
    - Team 4II
    - Change NMB48 name to NMB46 and change nogizaka46 to NGZK48 :D
    - kick yukirin out
    - Milky enter akb senbatsu again.
    - More NMB48 member in SSK
    - Better song please. don't just sale handshake ticket inside single or whatever. i like NMB because their song and top tier performance.

Prediction:
    - Sayanee become top 3 in SSK
    - 5th gen.
    - Miru and Fuuchan UG
    - Milky Senbatsu

17. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

NMB48 Princess Unit consisting of Fuuchan, Miru, Nagisa, Aika, Shu, Yuuri, Riripon, Saeppi, Jo.

18. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    predictions:

-breakout years for akarin, ririka
    i find it sad that when i did my awards for takoyaki party that it was clear-cut aika/jo for personal most improved because there were just a ton of great movers and shakers this year. akarin is someone who really picked up steam for me in the 2nd half, she's extremely integral for team N's growth and with her graduating HS she's setting up for a fantastic year.
    ririka also picks up team N a lot and despite her sloppy performance she is quite loved by everyone. even though she gets slapped around by Akira a lot i think Akira also has big expectations this year.

-more kaneko involvement
    dude is hilarious, and there is such a positive outlook on him as nmb's manager. having him be a generally good guy works well for the entire group.

-sayaka #1 this year
    i'm calling it

-more team guesting
    pre-shuffle we had aapon guest on B2 and konomin on M. aapon guested on B2 again and we had Moka emergency sub for Sakipi. this stuff is kinda nice and i hope they do it more.

-some senbatsu hopes
    i am hoping the following get a crack at senbatsu: anchu, aapon, renapyon, haru, jo

-not break out, but setting up for one: aika/yuuri/nattsu/coco-chan
    i think all four have star power but i don't think a year is enough to really overcome their weaknesses. yuuri seems the most poised but i think they'll be great in 2016 for sure.

hopes:
    -rescind sayaka's akb kennin

19. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I want a Mirurun solo center :D

20. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Akarin was my runner up for personally most improved :p
    I also definitely see her playing a bigger role for NMB now that she's going to graduate high school as you said.
    She has that kinda Kojiharu image that would do reaally well with the general public too once she gets more popular.
    Ririka, once she polishes up even more on her performance, she's bound to be pivotal just because she has a strong chara, and those kinds normally really shine in NMB.

I also called Sayanee #1 somewhere earlier...I think at the AKB Senbatsu predictions thread. :p

And yes please, bye bye kennin, she has enough work already tbh.