Hopes, Fears, and Predictions for 2015

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

A follow-up fear I forgot in my original post: If Miru gets a Kennin in AKB (or anywhere else)... :gavel:

I like you. You have good ideas. :D

2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Hopes:
    All the remaining 2nd gen KKS will be promoted.
    5th gen KKS
    Mita Mao will be on Senbatsu :^O^:
    Milky solo A-Side center

Fears:
    Graduation of some members.

Predictions:
    N/A

3. Nagewaza

Nagewaza Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabushitashu
    I kinda want a gennin 4... that returns to its season 1/2 standards.
    And no thanks to a gennin movie 3.

Meh, I think Shuu is on this slippery slippery slope. If anything I hope I'm totally wrong.

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I want Naniwa Nadeshiko 2.

5. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Why would you think that?

6. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hopes
    • Yukirin kennine removed
    • SOME APPRECIATION FOR MITA MAO
    • Sayanee 1st single
    • New original stages, whether for team m or bii
    • and nana centered single or even a big fancy graduation ceremony
    • NagiShuu centered song
    • Fuuchan ranking higher than Mirurun
    • Kinoshita as co-captain
    • An AKB mayu/sayanee centered song
    Fears
    • Umechan graduating
    • MORE MILKY SOLOS
    • Mirurun overtaking fuuchan
    • Shuu ranking even lower
    Predictions
    • Yukirin remaining in nmb
    • Aapon being official team m captain
    • At least 3 singles
    • Some sort of Milky center

7. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^Miru have over taken Fuuchan a long time ago :wall: But Umechan graduation would be really sad for BII.

8. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

^since when??? mirun only have 1 a-side in AKB and Fuuko have 2 + kennin

9. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

You might have noticed that Miru is in senbatsu of the latest AKB single and Fuuchan is not, if we have to talk about the AKB side of things.:gavel:
    In NMB Miru has overtaken Fuuchan since Takane no Ringo in terms of popularity and nowadays ranks higher in management's hierarchy (like the NMB 2014 card game shows).

10. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    already happened, yay:cool:

11. Nagewaza

Nagewaza Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabushitashu
    Gut feel. Ok thats totally unscientific I know.
    Statistically she's still doing well in handshakes and the like, she is being featured in commercials (no.5/6), but i can't shake off this feeling that she's stagnating. And that's never a good sign in this circle. Esp with a possible 5th gen audition coming up (possible, the nana thing, totally unconfirmed, just possible).

Anyone knows what I'm talking about... or care to erase my unfounded fears? hahaha.

Yep, in another showing of my amazing gut feels, Miru's definitely ahead of Fuuchan, nevermind the center for migi ni shiteru ring. Though, I kinda like their one-two punch, even if Fuuchan is slightly lower in hierarchy.

So much so I wouldn't mind if Miru never gets her solo center and is always paired with Fuuchan. (i sense a murderous aura :awesome:)Frankly, I think this is more likely. NMB doesnt have the time/luxury to have a solo center not named sayanee.

12. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    yes, she has been given more exposure, but fuuchan still ranked higher. what i meant to say is overtaking fuuchan in sousenkyo, because usually sousenkyo determines whether the push will be higher or lower

13. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

did you see the handshakes tho? Mirurun obliterated Fuuchan.

14. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Why does it ultimately matter in this case where who is? They're both behind Sayaka and Milky for the rest of eternity. If NMB has another scripted show, they're both going to be in the main cast and you won't be able to tell who's more popular (unless you waste time counting lines an discover Miru has more). It's also not a loser leaves town match where the less popular girl has to graduate (though I know that's what's driving the lifeblood of some people here). I don't see the difference between them being anything but nominal within NMB48 this year even if handshake numbers or election placements are not.

And I couldn't care less about their standing in AKB since they don't know what they're doing over there anyway.

15. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

I had this same fear for Fuuchan in the first half of 2014 but it was unfounded too. And then the WCenter happened. Shuu is doing well. It's just that the rapid upwards trend she was on in the last 2 years had to slow down at some point and popularity progress gets more tedious then without a major game changer immediately happening. The situation she is in now is also a bit colored by Nagisa being the new shooting star but that is just the same development Shuu went through in 2012/13 and has to be seen in that light. The NagiShuu center is on the horizont, I feel it. And when that happens it will change the whole dynamic for Shu again. Miru, Fuuchan, Shu and Nagisa are indespensable for NMB right now because they are the only ones able to fill the hole Nana will leave behind (in terms of popularity and sales) and currently are the only true prospects to take over NMB when SayaMilky eventually graduate. Shuu's future is bright; she just has to keep at it and wait a bit longer for her next big moment to come.

Migi ni Shiteru Ring is a Team M song and naturally has Fuuchan as center. You have to differentiate between that and the overall NMB hierarchy.
    Yeah, a Mirurun solo center wouldn't be a good idea for the forseeable future, even though I half-jokingly said the exact opposite a few posts above. FuuMiru have a bit of a momentum going on now and I think it would be nice to further foster that in at least the upcoming single. Give NagiShuu center position in the summer single then and start to rotate centers after that. It would be my prefered strategy unfolding.

Don't be such a party pooper.:p

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  16. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^personally I couldn't care less about SSK rankings for NMB girls(NMB would be better off not getting involve with AKS bs anyways but it matters for the girls) and I wouldn't be so sure about them being behind Milky for the rest of eternity(they're both ~4 year younger than Milky and the future so far is unwritten). Fuuchan is gaining popularity at her own pace and I don't want her to change for the sake of competition. Miru/Fuuchan shouldn't even be compared in the first place(but it can get annoying when people keep bringing it up).

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  17. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Lol

Hopes:
    -Sayanee cuts her hair short
    -Aika stays/rises in Senbatsu
    -Yamada Nana gets a proper send off
    -M and BII get original stages
    -Sayanee solo single
    -Kennin disband...all of them
    -Tomodachi ranks Top 3
    -Smaller Senbatsu...with Aika still in it
    -KKS get promoted and get good team positions so their promotion isn't a waste
    -Yuipon becomes Co captain of M and gets back into Senbatsu
    -Sayanee overtakes baby Jurina in SSK
    -Sort of gave up on SSK but maybe if Aika and Jo rank...
    -psychics somehow works so that Senbatsu will be smaller but can somehow still contain all the members I want to participate
    -Yamada Nana gets to participate in an original stage and gets a unit that makes fun of her voice
    -NMB gets some awesome singles with cool choreography that makes use of all the members
    -Aika overtakes Uuka
    -probably more that I forget

Fears:
    None of these come true
    -Aika gets passed over again
    -more graduations
    -singles start sucking and reverting to cheap tricks like AKB does

Same. People are on here bashing AKB for their crap. A while ago I might have minded. No longer. I want NMB to be completely separate from AKB's crap (although if there's a Sayanee Mayu Wcenter, people might see how Mayu would be completely overshadowed by someone with the talent level of Sayanee...maybe they would even just stop pushing untalented people altogether...but that belongs in the AKB version of this thread. To bring it back to NMB, anther hope:

FuuMiru start dating

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015
  18. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

They did go see a movie together the other day. :D

19. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I agree with them having a chance to catch up, but I would think by the time they get to Milky's level, Milky would be nearing graduation or already graduated. Then again, I don't subscribe to the whole "OH WOE IS MILKY! Management doesn't push her enough! She's losing popularity!" thing, so I believe Milky is light years ahead of Miru or Fuu right now and I certainly don't expect them to catch up to where she is right now in the next year or two, much less where she'll probably be in a couple of years if she continues to improve herself in various levels of idolness. Though, I sure wish management would not push my favorite members as much as they don't push Milky. :p

20. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Oh good, then let stage two begin :p

After Rashikunai PV, I'm convinced they are deeply in love