1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hopes, Fears, and Predictions for 2016 (SKE48)

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 11, 2015.

1. allihx

allihx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Now that Sae graduated and few members of SKE did not enter the elections.

What are your predictions? Do you think SKE wotas will help Jurina in beating one of the top 3 (aka Mayu, Sasshi & Yukirin) or will she get beaten by Sakura and Sayanee?

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'll just point out the obvious. Which one is more advantageous to SKE?

1. Jurina breaking current top 3 because of other help, but lost 3-7 girl in the lower bracket
    or
    2. Jurina stayed, maybe fall from kami 7, but SKE still keep the number superiority.

I guess that's a good question to discuss.:)

3. allihx

allihx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I don't wish for Jurina to fall out of Kami7. I don't think it's likely to happen -- but I do fear Miyawaki Sakura or Yamamoto Sayaka might take her down.

4. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    The only chance right now for Jurina to step over the top 3 is if the chinese voters who provided so much to the 3 last year change their enthusiasm towards different members. Cause with the fanbase getting smaller 70k votes is too much to ask for fans just so that she goes up a rank. At best you can hope that she will get an additional 10k votes this year from Hako-Oshi. But i personally want to see fans put more investment in other girls.

5. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    TBH I don't think Sakura has a chance to rank higher than Jurina (most likely this will happen next year) but Sayaka certainly has a big chance.
    So I guess Jurina will rank 4th this year too

6. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
    Hopes
    - Saito Makiko get a spot in SKE48 senbatsu
    I hope it since Dance Senbatsu Kouen until now.
    She should get this chance because this year she has been working very hard for SKE48.

- New album
    - SKE48 domination on general election again

Fears
    - Scandal from SKE48 member again
    - SKE48 Old generation graduated again (I think Annya / Rumi will graduated on this year or 1 year later)

Prediction
    - Jurina will be Top 4
    - Dasu will be Top 16 (senbatsu)
    - Naochan will get front row on Undergirls
    - Saito Makiko on Next Girls / Undergirls

7. Jcii

Jcii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hopes:
    1. Jurina rank doesn't drop (I want #1 but it's likely to be impossible)
    2. Rara or Sugawara (Sugahara? ) ranked
    3. Masana and Churi doesn't graduates
    4. No more members has a serious broken down
    5. Yuria Returns!!!!!
    6. Kouhaku Returns
    7. New ebi series
    8. Dokkiri for all member (the prank setter was Jurina, Masana, Churi or veteran member, Like Masana, Churi, Aya, Dasu or Kaotan caught on a scandal that force them to graduate or Jurina has a very bad health condition that she needs to graduate)
    Prediction:
    1. Masana, Churi, Daasu, Kaotan, Aya : at least 2 of them graduates
    2. Jurina rank doesn't get up
    3. 7th gen and 2nd gen draftees kks will be neglected.
    4. Jurina not center for next single (perhabs it will be graduating members single)

Fears:
    1. Masana, Aya, Daasu, Churi graduates (Masana has given some clues)
    2. Jurina started to overworked,stressed and possibly sick because of Masana graduation that will eventually happen (this year)
    3. Mass graduate of 1, 2, 3 gen
    4. Non chan will eventually dropped out of senbatsu.
    5. Failed next gen push
    6. A lot of SKE member ranks dropped
    7. SKE unable to perform in Kouhaku

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  8. Capella

Capella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hopes

• Jurina in top 3 of SSK
    • Rara, Yunana and Sugawara rank
    • Kuma in undergirl (this girl is becoming more and more attractive)
    • Churi still in senbatsu
    • Akarin, come back!!!
    • Nao-chan in senbatsu. Azumarion center undergirl.
    • SKE has the most members ranked in SSK, and we will have original stages for our own.
    • Danso in new show
    • Dokkiri in new show (it's quite heart-breaking for the girls but really entertaining)
    • SKE's movie (NMB's movie was really awesome and SKE mousou deka is just hillarious). Hope they will do a serious movie.
    • Kouhaku?
    • Tani in senbatsu
    • Jurina's 2nd ptb, just hope.
    • Aki-P said he has high expectation in SKE's new single, hope for a cool one again. Chicken LINE is perfect!
    • Food, sport in new show

Fears
    • Obachan, Aya, Churi, Masana or Akarin graduate. Obachan, Aya, Masana gave a lot of hint that they will graduate soon and I'm worried about Churi, Akarin if they drop from SSK.
    • Rara/Kuma kennin. When they want to push a girl and help her to get more experience, kennin is one of the choices. And look, NMB's aces are going to leave, Mayu's last SSK, AKB's members graduate. They will give young girls from sister group kennin position for many reasons.
    Prediction
    • Aya graduates
    • Jurina has a step back, new wCenter.

9. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Predictions
    - Oya Masana and Matsumura Kaori graduates after SSK.
    - Jurina ranks Top 3.
    - Suda Akari Back in senbatsu ranking 8th.
    - Takayanagi Akane stays in Senbatsu.
    - Furuhata Nao enters into senbatsu.
    - Tani Marika centering UG.
    - Oba Mina, Futamura Haruka, Kitagawa Ryoha and Kimoto Kanon ranks in UG.
    - Kumazaki Haruka, Saito Makiko, Ego Yuna, Azuma Rion, Souda Sarina & Sato Sumire ranks in NG.
    - Goto Risako, Miyamae Ami, Hidaka Yuzuki, Takeuchi Saki, Yamauchi Suzuran & Kamata Natsuki ranks in FG.
    - Sakai Mei, Goto Rara, Nouguchi Yume, Uchiyama Mikoto, Takeuchi Mai & Obata Yuna ranks in UCG.
    - SKE's 2nd album realesed: new solo song (not for Jurina this time).
    - By the end of 2016, Shibata Aya, Ishida Anna, Takayanagi Akane, Goto Risako, Takeuchi Mai, Oba Mina and Sato Sumire graduates too.
    - After the album, New single realese, 16nin senbatsu with new girls in senbatsu.
    - Jurina decide to take a break from SKE until 2017 (health issues), SKE announce new era, Kitagawa Ryoha centers new single and SKE lives.

10. Jcii

Jcii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Your predictions were a little scary. You predicting 9 members graduates on the next half of the year ( we already have 4 this half and Anmi is going to graduate too).what kind of disease that Jurina suffer until she has to take a break more than 6 month?
    However most of your graduation predictions were making sense.

11. Capella

Capella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Jurina's health condition couldn't be worse than she used to be in 2012, she is stepping to the top now with some solo work outside 48G and gets more public attention. It's not the time for a break.

And look at the handshake sale, we can say that Jurina's fans are the ones keeping SKE's sale from dropping. How can management dare to push her behind and get 'new era'?

It's just my opinion and I'm absolutely fine with your predictions.

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

In retrospect, all the more reason to push the new era. Can't rely on Jurina forever.

Just my opinion. I'm still fine with current condition.

13. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    What are you talking about SKE's sales are still dropping.