1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hopes, Fears, and Predictions for 2017 (Keyakizaka46)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I never really understand why management would deliberately insert such dynamics into the group. I hope it won't leave any bitterness among the girls.

2. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Huge groups like 48/46 is destined to have more or less internal competition. What is necessary there is a healthy and reasonable mobility, which requires mgmt's thoughtful observation and fans' lively feedback. I think now vigorous elder groups like N46 and HKT48 have it.

3. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Hopes:
    • That they continue just as they've been doing, music wise they've been excellent all year
    • A new center, to give Techi a break as much as anything
    • More from the Yui-Chans
    • Keyabingo2 or something similar (including the Hiragana members)
    • Hiragana members get their own variety show
    • A new drama as good as Tokuyama (or even Tokuyama2)
    Fears:
    • Early graduations
    Predictions:
    • Sales continue to rise
    • Music continues to be excellent
    • New center for at least one single
    • New drama

4. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Hopes-
    • A year just like this but with no scandals
    • Even more unity and teamwork in the group
    Fears-
    • Ozeki is stabbed while walking down the street
    • Fire starts during filming of Keyakake at the studio resulting in either serious injury or death for all of the Kanji members AND Tsuchida and Sawabe
    • Dark scandal surrounding Techi's background causes group to have major loss in popularity or forced to disband all together
    • Aki-P dies of a heart attack resulting in either A. New producer who sucks, makes poor decisions, and in the end causes the downfall of 48/46G or B. In the ensuing crisis 48/46G disband.
    • North Korea, under pressure from economic sanctions makes a crazy last move and attacks Japan and ROK, destroying half of Tokyo with missiles. The North loses in the end, but all of the Keyaki members are caught in the rain of missiles.
    Predictions-
    • At least one member will have a scandal
    • Success will level off, but they will still remain a strong group

NOTE- Some of the fears I wrote are real, some are not.

5. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

I already wanted to write that this is some awfully dark stuff you put in there but it was worth a laugh nonetheless. [hehe]

6. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Hopes
    Keyakitte Kakenai goes overseas to location shoot, giving the girls time to rest as well
    Summer Swimsuit Single (HIGH DELUSION)
    One or more members release a photobook
    We get a Bomb EDM UZA style single for K46
    Kuritarou Center
    WYui does something awesome

Fears
    All Techi Centers
    Poor Management Skills
    Scandals

Predictions
    By the middle of next year, if not the end of this one, K46 will be ready to overtake N46
    At least 1 Techi Center
    K46 collabs with some really big overseas talent

7. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    :nosebleed:

As much as I agree that most of these girls will look hot in bikinis, I'd rather they don't go AKB and stay Sakamichi.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Plus that would be really weird with Hirate when she is only 15.

9. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Or go full BiS and do a "fan service" video, but make it equal parts depressing and disturbing and not at all sexy or titillanti
    Better yet go full BiS and have a bikini video or photoshoot, but make it equal parts disturbing and depressing. Here is your fan service, I hope you choke on it. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately the vast majority of the Keya fandom would not find that as hilarious and awesome as I would.

10. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    BiS?

11. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    the original anti-Idols and quite honestly the most punk rock thing in music in the last 20 years or more. Look up Bis "Die" and Bis "Stupig" on google or youtube after which you will either thank me or curse me.

12. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    My god... well... time to go get a Koike-Kobayashi anti-biotic injection to cure myself of that...

13. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    No anti-biotic needed you are either immune or the BiS-virus stays in your system forever, there is no middle ground.

14. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Nurse Neru checked me and I am immune thankfully.

15. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Didn't Matsui Jurina wear bikini in Ponytail to sushu? She was 14 or 13 at the time.

16. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    No she had to wear shorts and a tank top thing (or whatever it's called, I am not good with clothes), at least on the cover.

But if they wait until August to release/begin making it Yurina will be 16 by then, which would be less weird considering how much gravure Owada Nana did from 16-late 15 (I think that's when she started doing bikini stuff).

It would still be weird though, unless her body changes a lot between now and summer. I don't mean to sound like someone who focuses on body details and such, but she just doesn't have the... features... yet to look relatively "normal for entertainment" (by this I mean like an older teenager or adult) in a bikini (this is more to generally how long it took until certain members in AKB began doing swimsuit gravure, not western ones).

Then again, Miyawaki Sakura did swimsuit gravure despite not having matured in certain areas and looking really young so maybe it could work.

But even if it could work, and many of the members would look good in a bikini, I think 46 should stay more professional/serious and not do that.

17. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yeah, I think the Sakamichi girls should not go that way, at least in their singles.

On the gravure front, though, I think some of them will eventually do something steamy. They've got the look, anyway. Just look at Misa-senpai, some of her gravure is steaming hot! :nosebleed:

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Nah, if Keyaki releases their first PB that is similar to Nogi's 1st, expect lots of Zuumin and Suzumon. In fact they got mentioned here:

http://www.asagei.com/excerpt/70424

19. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Speaking of steamy PB, Maiyan's newest seems to be hot!

20. SERIZAWAAAA

SERIZAWAAAA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I haven't seen it yet. Been wanting to look at it since it was announced. I saw her first one and she was beautiful in it