1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hopes, Fears, and Predictions for 2018 (JKT48)

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 11, 2017.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

With 2017 coming to a close. It's time to do the yearly tradiation for Stage48 (which now is for all the groups)

So what are your Hopes, Fears, and Predictions for 2018 for JKT48?

2017 - 2016

2. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Wishes
    - KIII must be strong (no grads, collaps no problem) like this year.
    - Another 1st winner for 5th SSK and 2nd Janken.
    - Releasing 4 singles (normal amount).
    - No 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Gen. grad. on this year.
    - Trainees 3rd Stage after Pajadora. I choose A1 or A2.
    - Himawarigumi 2nd Stage. I choose mix of SP1 SP2 SP3 songs or fullmix of A1 A2 songs or SDN or A7.
    - Promotion of all trainees.
    - If they wish to change the stage, I wish they will be A2 for J and HG2 for KIII.
    - RH TOP 60 (30 in Theater / 30 in Venue)
    - BELIEVE Program for T won't be discontinued until all of them had done.
    - JKT48 will be rise up.
    - Utagassen. I think, the "fruit concert" system is better.
    - Nextgirls slot. This is for the rest of who doesn't get senbatsu or unders in SSK or normal singles.

Predicts
    - 2nd Janken, 5th SSK, and 3rd RH.
    - T5th will be SG (around May/June/July) and TwT will be revived (around October/November/December). Unfortunately, Melody won't be in T anymore. :(
    - New Units.
    - No shuffle until Team T had done all of stage in JKT (including Tadaren and Sagari) -BELIEVE Prog.-
    - Big cases member(s).
    - Demotion of some members. I think, it just not more than 3 members. Maybe one.
    - 6th Gen will be around 10 - 15 members. And they will do Pajadora. There will be no chance to make a new team or refreshing a team so they will be diaspored or promoted in Team T if Team T is decreased with little chance.
    - Grad concert for Melody.
    - New Team T captains, I wish it'll be Aya. I hope Manda, Dena, Okta, and Inyi will be in Team T.
    - Ramadhan Events.

Fears
    - JKT48 Disbanded.
    - JKT48 won't be raised in that year.
    - JKT48 won't get ori single. After Melody wants an ori single, I think, the time for releasing an ori single is now.
    - BELIEVE Prog. for Team T discontinued and Team T is disbanded.
    - No 3rd stage for Trainees and 2nd stage for Himawarigumi.
    - If Team T captain is from senior, I hope she didn't grad. Including if Inyi will be the captain.
    - No Janken single.
    - Team KIII couldn't strong (1 or not more than 5 members grad, demotion is no problem).
    - A/some member(s) from 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Gen. grad..
    - Mass graduation. Including the rest of 5th gen. Trainees will grad (in severe case, Manda, Okta, Dena, and Inyi grad too).
    - Death of a/some member(s) or exmember(s).
    - Trainees selection.
    - Releasing 1 - 3 singles only.
    - Member(s) get bullyed.
    - Frieska, Ayen, Shafa, Naomi, Sinka, and 3 Devil's won't get senbatsu/unders slot in this SSK.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  3. pierrot

pierrot Kenkyuusei

Dude, your fears are so dark you are making me turning on the lights just so I could see :XD:

I apologise for that bad joke.

Hope:
    1. Celine entering the ssk senbatsu and becoming regular quietly without any heavy push from the management. Just like Vechan did.
    2. Yupi to become Kami3 again. (We JKT fans really need to come up w a personal leveling name for the girls rather than using the japanese system. I suggest TriDewi lol. I suck)
    3. JKT local fans to stop being a bully to the group. Sometimes I can't stand the ppl in some fan pages belittling the girls' effort. Do you know how much this foreigner fan yearns to go to theater but cannot?
    4. Theater full again. Not just for the sake of K3 or any other painful management evil plot but just because people want to come and support them.
    5. More big sponsors! The xiaomi injection really helps them. I want more nicer isshous on the girls so they can have new ishhou to wear to programs. That darn old black boots need to go as well.
    6. ORIGINAL SINGLE. Seriously. This is long overdue. They are a sister group, not cover group.
    7. No more internal scandals. Regina anyone? Melody crying at the pre-senkyo is enough for me.
    8. Overseas invitations. Just nearby countries is enough. I prefer they build fame around southeast asia before going far.
    9. Own variety/talk/singing show MCed by kinal or any other member. Like akb48 show?
    10. Another JKT movie.
    11. No more grad announcement during request hour. Request hour is like a roller coaster ride. The first year we have gon, this year imel next year which legend? Nju? Kinal? Knock on wood

Predicts:
    1. Achan number one senkyo.
    2. Viny pulling a miichan and become team captain for gen 6.
    3. Gen 2 grad. My heart keeps on telling me to love yona more these days. The same heart that told me to love chikarina few days ago. Of course Lidya would cry her eyes out and we don't want to see that.

Fear
    Other than the usual "I hope no stupid girl would enter the group just to become famous and ruin it for everyone" I have none. I just want the girls to walk on flowery path and nothing else.

4. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    Wishes is for an album or single that contains the following songs (they don't have to be the main single, but I want a professionally recorded, studio JKT48 version of these):
    - New Ship
    - Shiawase Wo Wakanasai
    - Kimi To Niji To Taiyou To
    - Enkiyori Poster
    - Chance No Junban

5. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Addition :(
    - I hope Ayana wouldn't grad in 2018 until 2019. ._.
    - I want JKT48 bring Kono Namida Wo Kimi Ni Sasagu which all of member actually may in that song. ._.

6. Pasha

Pasha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    Twitter:
    naim_pasha
    Hopes:
    1. JKT48 gets the original single ASAP
    2. JKT48 will do the Southeast Asian Touring Concert, and perform together alongside BNK48 in Bangkok
    3. JKT48 will conduct their next generation audition ASAP, because the sixth generation audition right now is very delayed.
    4. Shania Junianatha wins the 2018 Sousenkyo, and 2018 Janken (if held)
    5. There will be no scandal in JKT48
    6. Documentary movie about 7 years of JKT48
    7. Nozawa Rena returns to be the JKT48 member (wait for her to finish her studies)
    8. TV shows like Yokoso JKT48, JKT48 Ichiban, and iClub48 will be aired on TV again
    Prediction:
    1. The winner of JKT48 Janken (if held) will be inserted to AKB48 Janken
    2. JKT48 will get the original single after Melody's graduation
    3. At least one of the JKT48 graduates return to be the member
    Fears:
    1. Mass graduation
    2. Disbandment of JKT48
    3. All of the 1st generation had been graduated without the original single of JKT48 released

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk