1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hopes, Fears, and Predictions for 2022 (Hinatazaka46)

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by MasToppu, Dec 14, 2021.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    2022 is coming. So, let's share our thought about our beloved Hinatazaka46 next year. Can we finally fulfill our promise next year?

My impression of 2021.
    • A very good year with a little bit of disappointment (Kosaka Nao hiatus).
    • They released many good singles. tTeka is my favorite even it is not many fans' favorite, but, to me, it was a solid single with enjoyable songs and genre.
    • Lots of TV appearances, events, and performances, plus concerts, which is a good sign of our girls' growth.
    • I fall in love with Mikuni after watching her in Summer Holiday... :blush:

+++
    My hopes, fears, and prediction for 2022
    Hopes:
    • Corona pandemic is over
    • Kosaka Nao return
    • Good single
    • New variety show (maybe after Nogi Star Tanjou season 2 is over, Hinatazaka show could take the time slot?)
    • Even more crazier episode or segment in HinaAi

Fears:
    • Kosaka Nao graduation
    • Scandals
    • Bad/mediocre songs/too generic idol song

Prediction:
    • Kosaka Nao return
    • We got 400k copies first-day sale
    • new gen audition announcement at the end of the year, and audition start on spring 2023
    • Tokyo Dome concert

• Like Like x 5
  2. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    These threads are always some of my favorites on Stage48! It's interesting to see what everyone's thoughts on the current state of the group are.

Hopes:
    • Kosaka Nao returns (I'm hopeful she'll return during HinaKuri in a couple weeks)
    • Continue to rotate centers. I'm hoping for another Kanemura center and a Nibu center.
    • More subunits like we saw in Tteka. Several members still haven't been in a subunit yet. These are: Kageyama, Manafi, Manamo, Marie, and Mikuni.
      • I think a subunit of Kageyama, Manafi, and Manamo could really work thematically. These three are the "smart girl" characters, so a song that has a "studying" or "nerdy" motif would be fun. Something like SKE48's Goukaku Kiss would suit them.
    • Photobooks! The Hinatas are so due for photobooks, especially Katoshi and Miipan. I'd also like to see photobooks from Ayaka and Meimei
    • Exclusive modeling contract for either Hina or Meimei
    Fears:
    • Graduations. For some reason I'm particularly nervous about Miipan, Kageyama, and of course Kosaka if she doesn't return during HinaKuri
    • New generation members. Obviously more girls = more money, but I think 3rd gen still isn't ready to stand on their own. It's also hard to imagine all-member Senbatsus if we have more than 22 members.
    • All 3rd Gen members remain in 3rd row. I think Hinano or Paru will be moved forward soon though.
    • More health-related hiatuses. The Hinata girls are so busy, especially members like Katoshi. I hope they can get some more rest time in the coming year.
    Predictions:
    • Tokyo Dome concert in Summer 2022
    • Kosaka Nao returns
    • Kato Shiho photobook
    • At least one graduation after Tokyo Dome
    • Stronger push for Hinano or Paru, bringing them into the second row for single formations

• Like Like x 2
  3. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Hopes:
    • Radical new musical styles for songs; enka, jazz, flamenco, the possibilities are endless
    • Further rotation of the center
    • Further rotation of front row members
    • More dinosaur related work for Kosaka Nao
    • In general, individual work that the girls have a strong personal connection to; for Nao the aforementioned dinosaurs, highway or tanks for Tomita Suzuka, soccer for Kageyama Yuuka, etc.
    • Further opportunities for the girls to showcase their interests, like in the HinaAi classroom episodes
    Fears:
    • Regional or global nuclear war in which the members die
    • Death(s) of a member(s) in an accident(s)
    • Scandals
    • Assault or other incidents
    • Attack similar to the Iwate incident
    • Decline in quality of management and potential associated problems (decline in quality of music, content, etc.)
    • Graduations followed by leaving the entertainment industry
    Predictions:
    • Continuation of the COVID-19 pandemic and no return to handshakes
    • Decent rotation of the center (will continue for awhile, but will eventually settle into a certain group of members)
    • Good rotation of front row members
    • Continued work opportunities for the girls and the group (TV, radio, and so on)
    • One graduation near the end of the year, that is, near the end of 2022
    • More photobooks
    ------

On an individual basis I think this is unlikely for the latter, as she (Mei) has said she does not want to, probably because of how shy she is. Photoshoots for individual photobooks often consist of just the photographer, the makeup artist, and the member herself, along with the photographer's assistant. Lingerie shots are a must for individual photobooks, and doing such a shoot in a hotel room alone with just those people would be rather intimidating for her.

A joint Amechan photobook could solve the issue though, as being together with Takamoto might ease the intimidation of the whole thing.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    That's a good point, I hadn't considered how the atmosphere of shooting a solo photobook would clash with Mei's personality. A joint photobook with Ayaka would be wonderful though, what an idea :cute:

5. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    First off, I'll review my 2021 list.

Hopes I got a 2.5/5 with Koeharu!, PB for Nao (with Hina on the way) and Konoka front row for B-side Nandodemo Nandodemo.
    For fears, we have avoided graduations this year but hiatuses are happening (Miipan and Nao) and COVID still sucks so it totals a 2/3.
    Prediction is a bit off, we got Miku center (but not with Nao), 2 singles, HinaAi keeps increasing in quality and 3rd year Kouhaku. This would score 3.5/6.

Looking forward to 2022 as always so below is my list (feel free to comment!)

Hopes:
    - Nao returns in time for Tokyo Dome
    - Miho starring in a drama
    - Kyoko solo song (she deserves it!)
    - Hina exclusive model contract
    - Hinata get that Monday late night slot (you know which one)

Fears:
    - Graduations (any of them)
    - Hiatuses caused by burnout
    - I'm with Moomookan here, I don't think it's time for a 4th gen

Prediction:
    - NibuHina center (I still want to see a W-center lol)
    - 4th year Kouhaku
    - At least 2 graduation announcements by the end of the year
    - Hina's PB to be in the top 3 for 2022
    - Hinano to move to front row

• Like Like x 1
  6. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    My humble .02...:^^;:

HOPES
    - A new HinaBingo with Koyabu as MC!
    - Tomita's & Matsuda's photobooks (or even a single PB of them together)
    - A jazzy enka song, with the MV set in "Snack Mao" and Iguchi appearing as the "mama"!
    - Continued rotation of center and front row

FEARS
    - Graduations

PREDICTIONS
    - More and more well-deserved success for our beloved Hinatazaka!

:v:

7. JuanSS

JuanSS Kenkyuusei

Hopes:
    -An amazing single like the 5th and with the same level of promotion.
    - Kyoko center.
    - At least 3 singles.

Fears:
    - A graduation.
    - 4th generation.

Predictions:
    -Kosaka returns as center.
    -Katoshi PB.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. sukiyanen_miichan

sukiyanen_miichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    Hopes:
    - Nao's triumphant returns! And that she got a lot of rest during this period.
    - Miho first row - she's way overdue for it.
    - Miho to get more acting jobs - I think she's doing fine with variety.

Fears:
    - Nao's graduation
    - Stagnated first row. I believe Hinata's fandom is more stable enough for more diverse senbatsu formation - some of the 2nd and 3rd row girls deserve a chance in 1st, especially before 4ki arrives.

Predictions:
    - Katoshi PB
    - 4ki