1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hori Miona (Miona) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    urmm? what?

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Usually "disastrous looks" means ugly. But I know what you meant.

3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

This breaks my heart because she was already worrying so much in 11th single selection :( I hope she can have a good experience in unders and come back even stronger.

4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    hahaha ok. sorry for my lack of vocabulary. i dont know how to phrase the sentences.

5. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

No Miona, no life

I'm surprised she and Iori weren't included. Nogi is due for some real upheaval in their lineups. Otherwise I'd love to see a sub group debut with primarily 2nd Gen members.

Boycotting the 12th single! :spam:

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Very sad for Miona. Mgmt screw really bad this time. Removing 2 second gen and only add 1, I'm speechless. First mgmt cut her HS slots, but her HS has improved tremendously since then (unlike someone who was cut and still cannot sell yet get a center), what a double standard:asdfgh:.
    I hope she'll be accepted well in unders. I'm worried about that too since she has always been in senbatsu.

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i'm very pissed off by this, she has been improving greatly and her popularity has only been going up, she sold way more HS than before and is improving in everything and they drop her and give that overpushed girl who can't sell anything and no one cares about the center spot, Nogi mgm and their stupid bias

Ashurin is a sure shot, Miona is selling on the same level as Bebitan & Hoshimina and she's not included, what is this

i'm not buying the 12th single as far as i know, it's hard to buy a single that has that face no one cares about everywhere

and 2nd gen seems like a joke in Nogi tbh, they don't do anything at all and now they're down to 1 2nd gen in senbatsu, AGAIN, stupid decisions really

8. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    My first ever Nogi video was Baretta, and I really liked Hori ever since.

While she seemed quiet through most of 2014, she's been stepping up lately and just starting to become more and more vocal...

Hopefully she can bounce back, this girl is special.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  9. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i wonder what are other gen2 feelings right now..they arent in senbatsu for years..

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I have a bad feeling when i realized that one of the girls will have to give their position to Maichun... And it's Miona

11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i think miona will centre the under because the trio ug centres are all in senbatsu. i dont think they will go for kanarin,himetan (both also popular among fans)

12. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I don't worry for Miona. management used this strategy for Sayunyan & Minami and see how popular they are now. moreover, some of Miona's closest friends (such as Kiichan) are also in Undergirls.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  13. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I'm hoping for Miona to center the under girls song! Or maybe we get finally a 2nd gen song with her as center:banana: To bad management didn't choose her for the single:(

14. Red_Gekikara

Red_Gekikara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu

I really hope you're not giving up on Ikoma, who was (and still is) the original face of Nogizaka46.

15. violin

violin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    They need to give up on Ikoma already and start pushing new gen members. There are some 2nd gen's who seem so promising (Watanabe Miria, Ito Karin, etc.) who haven't been pushed and others who were given large pushes that later stopped. Really? If mgmt wants to push and promote a girl, at least be consistent.

At leasT Nogi Under Construction gives the 2nd gens a little exposure, but thats not enough.

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    You can't deny the fact that Ikoma is the face of Nogi and still the most known member to public (With Maiyan coming close behind her)

Iori got pushed and her HS is not selling. IDK but didn't they say that Ngzk fans hate it when someone got power pushed?
    Maybe the Management decided to let Miona walked on her own this time

17. violin

violin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    She's still a relatively low selling member. Whether or not she's the face of Nogizaka and the original center doesn't mean that she should continue at all. Look at Takamina. The first AKB center, whose still popular, but less pushed. There are also popular members like Eto Misa who are pushed less than they should be.

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Sure they could drop her Center push and kept her in Fukujins/as media senbatsu. Also by popular I mean known to the general public. Ikoma's face is plastered all over 46 related item and pretty sure that public will at least recognize her face.

After watching how much amount of screentime the third row member gets in the PV I'm glad that Hori is in UG (and probably is the center. Yay for screentime)

19. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
  20. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Not really been a Nogi follower, but It is interesting you said that because she went to Disneyland with HKT48 Meru and in the picture you can really see the resemblance.

Of course everyone wants to know how they know each other.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?posts/1063042/

See the picture in Meru thread

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk