1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hori Miona (Miona) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I doubt mngmt will give such a privilege like Maiyan get with all 1st gen on senbatsu, maybe they'll give another 2nd gen song as a gift for Miona.

2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yeah, just wishful thinking. And with the current situation with Covid in Japan even a grad con could be in limbo for a long while.

3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Didn't she already say that she will graduate with the activities of this single? I don't think there'll be another single for her. Let's just hope she can get a grad concert, an online one will do, better than nothing.

4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Online concerts are OK so far and with the given situation. However, online GRAD concerts are just sad, simply sad... With no fans to hail and scream for you, no interaction, no emotional faces, one side tears are so lonely... and sad...

Miona definitely deserves a concert, however, I am not sure if this is what Miona deserves.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It's not about what she deserves, it's just there's no other choice. Maiyan had her grad concert online, despite being the ace and the most prominent member. And I would say it's still very touching, lots of tears from other members. If you can't have a send off by fans in person, at least you can have the best send off by fellow members.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    No argue there, of course given the circumstances online concerts is a one-way course. However idols need to go with a BANG and such a concerrt is somewhat undeserving to both Hori, Maiyan and any other idol who has offered so many happy moments to her fanbase. Her appearence in an online concert sure adds to the memories from the part of the (online) audience but, apart from the presence and farewells of her fellow members, the lack of audience does not add to the memories from the part of the graduating idol.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I spotted this poster on Facebook. It is the promotion for Japanese Cinema Week in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. I wonder what the organizers were thinking when they picked Hot Gimmick. Did they like “this movie deserves to be among 15 films that best represent our cinema” or did they more like “we need 15 films, not all of them are gonna be winners, just throw some shit in”?

0DBC01B5-C13C-4E17-A3AD-B8F175254658.jpeg

Anyways, I hope the audience will enjoy the movie. Wonder if Miona will be happy knowing that her movie got screened during a Japan Cinema Week in a foreign country. Wish I have a way to shout out to her. Also the middle movie starred Maeda Atsuko, so that’s something.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Accent

Accent Kenkyuusei

Festivals like this always aim to show a wide variety of films. Maybe, they included Hot Gimmick because it is representative of a certain trend in shoujo manga in the early 2000's?

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Well, I guess that's one possible explanation.

Anyways, I found out something interesting. The movie in the middle of the second row is called "The Master of Funerals" starring Meada Atsuko, this movie seems to have good review. On the other hand, the one in the middle of the third row is called "Ghost Theater" actually starring Shimazaki Haruka (aka Paruru, aka Salt). I looked for that movie in Mydramalist and saw this comment:

"I am so happy for you paruru, i am dissapointed that she starred in a horror movie that was not scary at all. It is not Haruka's fault it's the story, the ghost was not scary but Haruka improved in acting. Next time, I hope Haruka stars in a really scary horror movie because she makes a good horror actress."

Somehow, I sympathize with that guy (and I think many of you do too). That's exactly what I feel about Hot Gimmick.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Idk anything about Fukugawa but it's nice to know that members who have graduated a long time ago are still connected to members who are still in the group.

I wonder if Nanami and Asuka are still close? IIRC, they were very close when Nanami was still a member.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It's has become her personal IG's.

13. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    This is the first time I saw Miona centering songs left behind by graduated members (though I am not sure if this can be considered as center). Anyways, what a wonderful treat! She looked absolutely sensational. Though I have to admit Miona isn't much of a screamer at all coz her voice is way too soft. But that kinda makes her even cuter.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  14. orangemint

orangemint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Koyabu Kazutoyo
    Miona is a great center. I think she would have fit the 26th single really well (I have no problem with Zukki though) so it's kind of a shame they didn't end up making it her graduation single.

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    9th Birthday Live has been announced. Correct me if I am wrong, but according to Google translate, they are confirmed to have 2 concerts on Feb 22nd and 23rd which is gonna include all the members. They also plan to have concerts for each generations but that plan isn’t set in stone or something because it may change depending on the Covid.

http://www.nogizaka46.com/smph/news/2021/01/469th-year-birthday-live.php

My prediction is that Miona will have a little send off during 2ki concert and a formal graduation during the Birthday Live. If they can’t held the 2ki concert at all, Miona will have more time during the Birthday Live. There’s likely no graduation concert dedicated only for her.

17. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

I really wish a 2nd gen's concert before her graduation happens at all cost. She devoted so much for 2nd gen. Put all the unfulfilled dreams behind, Hori and the 2nd gen deserve it. I guess that is not too much to expect from the management.

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    The management better makes it right this time. Or else they will face this wrath.

• Like Like x 9
  19. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    This episode really brought out the inner S tendency in me. For some reasons, I just want to see cute twin tail Miona getting bullied more. She's so adorable when she is crying.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I'm surprised I didn't bring this up before. After watching the new MV I found it very interesting the role of Hori in the second half. I mean, I think she got into a good senpai character. I like the moment when they are leaving the tv show and she looks back on her kouhais and nods recognizing their work.
    But my favorite moment is definitely this:
    HORI.jpg

I feel like the concept is that she noticed something was wrong from the very beginning but she decides to look from outside. I feel like she is saying: "I might not be your friend, but I'm here if you need me, and I will take care of things from this distance until everything is OK again". And I really liked it because it reminds me a lot of myself in my former job and how I was dealing with trying to help the younger members.

Maybe I'm exaggerating, but I usually do.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1