1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hori Miona (Miona) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I see it more likes Miona is a senpai who cares to her kouhai..

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    HoriKita: the Wcenter that we need but not the one that we deserve.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 7
  3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

SR. Drawing skills improved? Hmmmm.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  4. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

So it's the last Music Station as Nogi of Hori. I really feel she is going soon, which is bitter. I wonder if she can have something like Baretta special performance at a show.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

lets hope there is something later on buzzrhytm

6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

perhaps they'll also do a presentation of Hori's timeline with Nogi. i like to see a performance of her solo but i think we'll only see it on 9th Bday live. in one of these music shows for sure they do baretta

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    4k Miona looks glorious. Also, Cinq Étoiles is a really great unit. Too bad they don’t have that many songs together. And soon, there will be only 2 of them left.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I never liked this song, but the live version is really nice:

• Like Like x 3
  9. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Kiichan is so captivating is the 8th year birthday live.

• Like Like x 1
  10. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    The visual is just too good. They all look stunning but Miona is really unreal.

Kiichan always looks captivating when she acts more serious and mature. The management really wasted her. They tried sell her (and maybe Kiichan tried to sell herself) as a loud and funny character who occasionally can pull off some good performance. What if they had hyped her up as some serious and hardworking ace who can constantly perform well but unexpectedly has some a funny side?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    that is why she's deserve Hori's senbatsu position, when Hori is finally graduated from the group.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    My only "grudge" concerning Nogizaka is the way 2nd gen was treated and finally got wasted by the management. Hori was the lucky one, but still... The way she (seems to be) leaving the group speaks volumes about that. I just hope that we will be proven wrong and that she will get the departure she so deserves.

Despite her efforts, 2nd gen was wasted. I was watching yesterday one of the first episods of Nogichuu where Hori introduces (and promotes) her fellow 2nd gen. Young Kiichan was so cute... Junna was pretty as an angel... Ayane as enigmatic as an Egyptian queen... God this gen was FULL of pretty, cute, awesome, interesting and PROMISING girls... If only they received the tools the 4th gen now are using (Skits for example) then we would have been able to have a completely different Nogizaka...

Now, Kiichan... <I should be posting that on her forum corner, but I think it's here as continuation to the conversation - I won't mind if an admin moves it there though> ... Kiichan is a perky and spicy little smilebomb, a powerhouse of cuteness, so nicely aged to become a sweet and mellow adult. She deserves Hori's position 100% and I will be so happy to see her there!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I loved 2nd gen, but they were screwed over from the very get-go, but they're the very definition of management squandering talent. I think a lot of my annoyance with (most of) 4th gen being handed everything on a plate comes from still being pretty pissed about the way 2nd gen were treated and are STILL treated. Even Hori, who I feel like they've been shunting toward the back in favour of the new girls for a while. Which is nuts because, well, it's Hori.

I do somewhat like the idea of Kiichan filling Hori's position, but I have a sad feeling her departure is just going to mean one more senbatsu spot for a 4th gen, in fact I'd bet money on it. I also don't think Hori will be the last 2nd gen we lose this year, which is sad, but I can't fault any of them for deciding to leave at this point - more opportunities and the opportunity to live their lives on their own terms a bit more instead of being eternal unders.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

You shouldn't feel annoyed towards what 4th gen get from management just bcs the way 2nd gen got treated. It's 3rd gen who take away 2nd gen from management eyes.

15. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    1ki put them on permanent life support, then 3ki came arround and pulled the plug and finally, 4ki put the nail in the coffin.

Anyways, we should all hate the game, not the players.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

True, its completely the management fault. They add 2ki after only a year of debut, then not much appearance cause they need to promote the senbatsu and other 1ki still need more pr. Only after 2015 they feel the need to change it but then they still like " they already used to it anyway, lets just promote the next gen". Then at this point its like they just give up giving them a chance.

• Like Like x 1
  17. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    I am frustrated that 3rd gen came at the time when Nogi was nearing or already at the peak. Straight to SSA, Tokyo Dome, Kouhaku etc and 2nd gen still underrepresented. They had the Under Live but that's about it, still not nearing senbatsu. How 3rd gen members got promoted into senbatsu and center for 18th single, Nigemizu is beyond me. Based on Hori's graduation and Rena's show ending, I think Rena, Kiichan or Ranze may be leaving the group this year :hmm:

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Ranze got new show (NogiEigo replacement) and Zakki show just end a season eventho idk if they'll continue or not but not long ago they collect people 'advice' about what ohatsu they want to see from member.

19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    So nice to see one of the prettiest faces on earth today, flashing her astonishing beauty as a front-page. Miona, deserves everything!

• Like Like x 4