1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hori Miona (Miona) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Her beauty is unreal.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

So pretty, Miona :inlove:

3. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Guys, since we are talking about Miona's unearthly beauty, I would like to ask you something.

I have always had this weird feeling about Miona and I wonder if any of you feel the same about her or about your oshimen. Almost every time I see her latest appearance, either on the Nogichuu show, on magspread, on her Instagram, etc, I always feel that she isn't as beautiful as she used to be. Then after awhile, when I look back at those moments, I want to shoot myself, thinking "What grass was I smoking? She was absolutely gorgeous."

For example, when I saw a few pictures of the 8th Birthday Live, I was kinda sad because Miona looked under water. Then now when those Birthday Live video clips are flooding the Youtube, she looked so goddamn beautiful in those (4k quality does help a lot actually). Another one is the 46 hour. I thought she didn't look as good then but looking back now, I think she was really beautiful.

It sucks that I cannot completely appreciate the Miona of the presence, but always look for her images in the past.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    I kinda emphathyse. I got to like Hori when I first saw her, and she had the bob haircut. That's my favourite. I also liked the middle haircut she had around a year ago. So, when i imagine her in top shape, I'd think at one of those.
    But apart from that, she hasn't changed. Her body and face are still pretty and healthy. She still has her weird humor. She still behaves the same way (maybe less silly than once, but she has matured of course).
    When she talked about her best qualities she said something like "always true to her self, no matter what". Not pretending to be different than who you are, not chasing any chara. I think this remains true, and that's what i appreciate most.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  5. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @tpt13 I think what you experience is normal. It's the juxtaposition between the image we have of a very, very, VERY pretty teenage girl of 16 and the same person who has grown to a very, very VERY pretty adult!

I cannot help myself comparing Miona when she first appeared, a timid little squirrel at the announcement of the center for Barreta and also the same cute angel in that location shot at her hometown with Hoshino, to the Miona of today. Some girls are just ok teenagers and grow to amazing adults, while other are astonishing teenagers that do not age so well. Miona was a perfect 10 child, a perfect 10 teenager and a perfect 10 adult.

I guess this has to do with how meticulously she respects and takes care of herself to the point that I would recommend that she should write a book on that with the prospect of becoming best-seller.

But above all, as @Federico mentioned, she is true to herself, meaning that she is inevitably harsh and demanding to herself! In any case, I am looking forward to seeing much more of her at her 30s and 40s and 50s in acting or any other activity that makes her happy and shine. I bet she will be shining as well and bright our world a little bit more...

• Like Like x 4
  6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    For me I like it when Miona experiments with different kind of hair lengths. She has so much patient and passion to put up hair extension. Also maybe because I'm a fan of long hair Miona, she always look so angelic with longer hairstyle. A ponytail Miona also looks amazing.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Thank you N46LLC for granted my wish :cute:

Well it's not an actual grad con but whatever :shifty:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    During the start of the encore of the 9th bday live they really featured Miona a lot and I was so worried that's all she's going to get for her graduation ....... thankfully that's not the case......
    Don't get me wrong..... I think it was nice an all and I enjoyed it.....just wanted more for her.......

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Miona’s personal pick for her best picture: then and now.
    8ABA0A7B-512D-4150-83AD-8F736C5489B8.jpeg 39E8E32C-E4E5-4B22-8A56-A127ADC89A00.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  10. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Smiling Miona is the best.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 11
  12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That title makes me sad. :cry:

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I've never admitted it openly, but I will do it now: Hori-san has slowly dethroned Kazumin from the no.1 place in my heart for Nogizaka. Sweet Kazumin is now a very very close 2nd. There are also 2 girls in the 4th gen that are fighting for the 3rd place (Kaki and Seira). However, Hori-san will be my eternal Nogizaka oshi.

After having Miona entering my life (in the way every idol does), she have become the benchmark by which I evaluate beauty... And usually everything else is lower. But this is small compared with her stance upon life: She is no philosopher, nor her education seems to be so high, however her stoic and philosophical way towards life and the way she is living her own, is an example for all.

And her smile shines upon everyone like the bright sun!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

These BUBKA photoshoot is just wonderful. Especially the cover. Long hair Miona (2013-2014) is the cutest Miona, and her in bob style was my favorite Miona but BUBKA's cover is the prettiest Miona i've ever seen. So pretty :inlove:

• Like Like x 2
  15. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Why is she so goddamn cute :wall:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
  16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 10
  17. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yeah, will be getting this - bittersweet as it is.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Wow, I didn't expect this. Even if I already got her 2 PBs, I think I might consider getting this one too.

As an aside, I wonder if the instagram account (that was used for her 2nd PB) will be continued as her personal account, post-graduation.

• Like Like x 1
  19. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

i believe she said yes before in her ig story

• Like Like x 2
  20. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    She looks like a porcelain doll. So precious.
    13CA67B3-8EA4-440A-963C-9B5F55100F7F.jpeg ECADA6F2-BD3D-4F75-8B78-989539EEC6DC.jpeg CA923F65-4D88-4C7E-8050-3537A8366B57.jpeg

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2