Hori Miona (Miona) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

She already have a job starting without agency update so probably will announce it together with her next job?Maybe acting work and she gonna join agency that mainly deal with acting/theater maybe?
    Staying with n46llc will make it easier for future collab tho.

p/s how about joining horipro? hori joining hori [hehe], there are rarin senpai,ijiri senpai and bananaman senpai if she join.

• Like Like x 5
  2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yep, i dont see any of their talent got some job..

3. unknownsensei

I wouldn't say no job, i bet karin chan pretty busy with appearance here and there, marika have few stages incoming and casted as mc before for movie, reika chan with some appearance & stages incoming and finally kanarin even as mahjong pro now she still have a lot of other jobs.
    the only one not having much job probably misa senpai since she only focusing on modeling and iori being a basketball team navigator.
    I will skip naachan, maiyan, yuttan and himetan.

• Like Like x 4
  4. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    Theyre all working on various things as we speak.....
    Nishino is starring in a drama
    Shiraishi has her youtube channel and still gets plenty of CM works
    Noujo has been in plenty of plays and theatre productions since graduation as well as Iori and Sakurai.
    Like I get you don't like how management treated 2ki but don't straight up lie about them doing nothing. Even Karin gets plenty of work. She along with Iori and Saito Yuri have a regular show together as well as a bunch of appearances in shogi related media.
    I can keep listing the current activities of all the other girls with the agency but it would take up so much space bc they're all really active.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. unknownsensei

Is ami chan still in n46llc? i wonder since she's missing from the list for quite a while already.

6. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    Oh yea you're right. Strange she was there back in December. According to japanese wiki her Nogi llc page was archived March 16th this year. Maybe she's moving agencies to a more3 theater oriented one.

7. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    @fornogichu: they are decent enough. But I don’t think they are very successful. Even for the girls you mention, most of them have average or just above average except for already established powerhouse like Nacchan. When it comes to Miona, I think she just decided to get “into cold water”with another agency which may or may not give her the breakthrough she needs rather than continue with N46LLC’s safe but mediocre record.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    I wouldn't agree with saying that the track record for the Nogi llc girls has been mediocre but I do agree that Miona might have wanted to test out other agencies. She probably sought out a more theater/acting one as that is her new goal.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

You can't get top job for mediocre talent/actresses. You dont expect a Hashimoto Kanna move from every idol outside there..

11. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I believe Miona has a lot of potential (or maybe I like her so much I make myself believe so) but the management mismanaged him. So I naturally hold some grudges against them.

I don’t know if her decision is a good or bad choice. I am also very worried that she made a wrong move but for now, I just hope it will work out well for her.

As for NG46LLC, even if you are Pep or Mourinho or Klopp, there are still people who think you are trash. I doubt NG4LLC is Pep or Mourinho or Klopp of idol world.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Pep, Mourinho, or Klopp isn't agency. Pep, Mourinho, or Klopp has a good cv that make them could get a top job. However, Ami, Marika, Karin, Yuri, Iori, doesn't have it. If you're Tony Pulis agent, it's impossible for you to secure Real Madrid job for him.

As for N46LLC, they could get a show for Karin, Iori and Yuri, imagine what they could do for Miona. Iori even regularly appears on TGC. I'm not saying didn't sign for N46LLC is a bad things, but to say they didn't succeed with Nogi graduates is an understatement. They did a great job to keep their talent got a job, especially during this hard time..

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Ok, I have to admit that I know little about how agency works in show business. Maybe my original statement was unfair to the Nogi46llc. The way you said it kinda convinced me that they are actually quite good.

With that being said, at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter to me if they are good or not. What I am really concerned about now is whether Miona’s new agency is any good.

14. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Miona's letter:
    Recently, I've been shooting every morning since morning!
    It's fun ~

The other day, I had a good dream that all my favorite friends came out, so I think I can do my best
    I have a great appetite in spring, but I will do my best!

5862B93C-FDB3-473D-AB4B-4AF52C4DA16B.jpeg

What kind of shooting is she talking about? I can’t wait to know.

• Like Like x 2
  15. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Unless you already-made big star, icon, legend, with already established popularity and networking, something like that, Agency's presence is important to navigate in (japanese) showbiz.
    Well, it's not mean joining an agency is a guarantee but there spoke a risk. For yet to blossom tarento, going indie (or establish own mgmt artist) could become a career killer move a straight jump into obscurity. Well, let's say that there a thing of game-changer like YT but that's still a tricky case.
    I wonder with hori, especially talk how driven she is. Maybe its still on paperwork or let's hope if it's not n46llc, she still considering another offer(s):hehe:.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 4
  16. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

The bigger agencies had their talent signed when they were still teenagers. Some even scouted as preteens and raised in the system. Miona is 24, so to jump ahead in work of her future senpais who might be younger will be tough.

It's tough for any actress really, even at established agencies. Kind of incredible when AKB had that initial run of agency signings with OhtaPro, HoriPro, WatanabeEnt, etc

17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 5
  18. unknownsensei

I saw the post of her in the same hair saloon that post nanamin before, i guess the saloon is popular with nogi members maybe cause ami chan senpai went there too.

19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Woo-hoo, first job post-graduation for Miona :1st::1st::1st:. I am so happy and excited for her. Miona really suits radio jobs since her voice is so freaking cute.

• Agree Agree x 1