1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hori Miona (Miona) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Happy Birthday Mionaa!! :ome:

2. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    2nd row Miona, creeping towards your 2nd center.
    Ah the amout of salt it would generate, I really hope it happens soon :hehe:

3. richardesu

richardesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I support "my" Horichan! always!..since the Barrette single! She is my Oshi No.4 !
    and... recently Ayane made her cry! :asdfgh: I'm very upset for that!!! Hori only prentend to show a video of them dancing together, and Ayane was so disgracefull with her, and made Horichan cry, even Horichan had to leave her seat and the stage of Underconstruction for a while! and Ayane didn't care!!! :asdfgh:>(:glare:
    But I guess.. Ayane is too much Japanesse.. no feelings at all.. I don't like her at all! :explode:
    This is what I'm talking about:
    so Horichan!!! ganbare!!! I LOVE YOU!!! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: Ayane.. don't... :censored:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

if the video does not show watch the video here
    hori and sayu doing the koi dance trend. damn both are so cute!

5. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @richardesu i also watched that but i didnt understand what was happening. i only saw that after miona showed the video, ayane pulled out the 'disappointed'(?) placard, then she cried. do you know what they're actually talking about?

@riduch wow! thanks for sharing. is miona considered a great dancer in nogi? i think she dances very well, but not as graceful as asuka, or maybe its just the different image? [hehe]

6. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @himawari in variety she's being known for her peculiarity and never about her dance prowess.
    but judging from last year's wakaregiwa MV, she's been improving drastically since baretta. 3 years of training made her this good at dancing

7. richardesu

richardesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Himawari! Hi! ... yes it was in the Underconstruction Ep. 81! where Bananaman want to proof the girls to make Ayane "smile" since she is very "serious"... "sad" I would say "bitter" :glare:hahaha... but enough with my anger against Ayane.. (all my comments should be read with sarcasm..)
    so what happend is that Hori thought that by presenting a video from the past, about the two of them, Ayane and Hori dancing at some hotel back in some sort of graduation, as I could understand in my poor japanese... ( I could be mistaken), Hori thought this video could make Ayane smile! but NO.... :explode:Ayane felt upset, and I guess she says something like that was three years ago and now she is someone diferent now! So Horichan of course felt very shamed and sad of what she did... poor HORICHAN!!! I SUPPORT HER!! :cry2::cry2:
    So .. Ayane: Hori could be your Sempai! now Hori is in the senbatsu!! Are you jealous??? hahahaha..
    Well that was it.. or is it my perspective of the situation???
    mmmm[hehe][hehe] ... Horichan ganbatte!:mail:

8. richardesu

richardesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Look at Horichan!!! so Kawaii!! how could someone could make that angel cry!! no no no no!! no mercy!
    HORICHAN = KAWAII!!! :mail::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

9. paman22

paman22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i just want to drop this here from event yesterday

CzUVxhBUsAEXFvv.jpg CzVl7z-UUAApurE.jpg CzVl8hoUQAAmO9w.jpg CzVl9XSVEAANvTN.jpg CzVmNSYVIAAdraz.jpg CzVmO_pUsAAtBzl.jpg CzVmOQ9UUAAn_iL.jpg CzVmP1KUUAEIImv.jpg
    so cute
    ed90620ejw1fam7fkmbscj21kw11xgpy.jpg ed90620ejw1fam7f37v6kj21kw11xdil.jpg ed90620ejw1fam7fdcfhuj21kw11x0wg.jpg ed90620ejw1fam7fkmbscj21kw11xgpy.jpg ed90620ejw1fam7fow7srj21kw11xaea.jpg
    she looks a bit like meru here, but that stare tho<3<3<3

credit for uploader on socmed

some photos from modelpress: source source
    a79720d4gw1fam8kqjr9ej218g0tldq1.jpg a79720d4gw1fam8kx9vycj20tl18g10o.jpg
    a79720d4gw1fam8kumjk0j218g0tlwmk.jpg a79720d4gw1fam8matlwwj20tl18gthc.jpg
    a79720d4gw1fam8l9xa2oj218g0tldpb.jpg a79720d4gw1fam8l32rc4j218g0tl110.jpg

10. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Kawaiii! I'm too uncultured to fully appreciate the dresses, but Miona is so hot!

11. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I'm not fond of the necklace, but she is breathtaking in that form fitting grey dress.

12. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @riduch thankyou for the insight! i cant wait to see her more of her improvement and ofc standing as the center again!

@richardesu hi! aaah i see now. hahaha its so cute to see that hori is so fragile and just makes you wanna protect her right? n__n i guess she would always be that pure miona-chan we all love <3

i really love hori's outfit the most out of the three. especially the white dress and the hat it suits her sooo much

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm really happy to see Miona get Fukujin type jobs :)

14. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
  15. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Kawaiii! Miona is such a beauty. Her eyes, oh, her eyes...

16. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Hori has graduated from just being kawaii (not that she still can't be) to a straight up smoke show.

17. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I wish she do some bikini shots. I bet she looks hot in a swim suit.

18. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

19. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    @jason
    It from the nogi documentary. Should be at the end of it, like the last 2-3 minutes...

20. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @jason.copeland23: like @VincentS said, it's from Nogizaka46 documentary. It's an excellent documentary, IMHO. Highly recommended.