Hoshino Minami (Minami) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Its hard to get mad when hearing her voice after all, she holding back for sure in the first half.
    But as expected , some japanese fans still vexed that there's no proper apology but i guess that cant be helped, only hardwork and time can fix that. What do they want though honestly in this important time, they doesnt want nogi effected by her but want something that can effect nogi at the same time.
    They need all the 1ki for upcoming live so i said this is the right choice. She does state she plan to grad so i guess they taking the keep it low until the right time comes.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Should have let her Fukujin spot for younger members from now on

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. AstearR1

AstearR1 Kenkyuusei

I don’t know minami choose to keep her relationship is secret or nogi cann’t talk about relationship(other dating member apologize or do anything?)
    I think she have fansupport in senbatsu level she be select and be offence again.
    Hope she stay strong and have good time in the group before that time comes.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Another 1st gen graduation announcement and showbiz retirement :(
    Graduation slated to be on her bday.

5. unknownsensei

https://blog.nogizaka46.com/minami.hoshino/smph/2021/12/064292.php

Its a lie if i say im not sad but its already as expected. She gonna grad on her birthday and fully retire too. Retiring is not suprising too,after all thats one of the reason why she didnt want any sns.
    Well at least the haters cant say anything anymore.
    Cant say much but i wish her the best and great future ahead.

now ikuihoshi will all grad and lots of earlier years songs will have no more og members.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Ahhh....knew it. Graduation parade isn't over yet. Well, now she can do her own thing. Whatever it is. Nothing much to say. Congratulations for 10 years. Hope she can happy whatever her plans in the future

7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Iirc before her scandal she's already talk about graduation in an interview, right? Anyone can help me to find that interview?

8. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    At this rate, someone might drop another G-bomb before year-end. Best of luck to Minami! Go girl, go live your life!

9. calcifer

calcifer Kenkyuusei

Just Pre Ordered Nogizaka Album with Minami Chan jacket ver. And prepared the moment like this,
    this was my Best decision in this Last momen of 2021. Good luck for you Minami-Chan,

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. NogizakaSan

NogizakaSan Kenkyuusei

Her graduation is expected because of what happened. As she said in the blog it became earlier.

I guess it was her decision to graduate early but i hope she didn't rush it coz she could have stay much longer. the scandal about her meeting someone also happened to matsumura and kanagawa but they still stay, maybe because 1st gen and 2nd gen members are also graduating one by one already also affect her decision.

its kinda sad but still just gonna congrats her when she graduated next year.

11. fye1992

fye1992 Kenkyuusei

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    GAAAHH! We only had 4 weeks to go to escape this 2021 grad train. Makes you wonder what else can happen until December 31?

And retirement. Yeah as expected.

I wish Hoshino-san all the happiness in the world.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ShinCity82

ShinCity82 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Twitter:
    shincity82
    Hope the best for her.

Although it was expected, but still I am feeling sad to hear about her graduation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

Would somebody stop this ongoing graduation train? :cry2:
    Anyways, it was bound to happen after what happened months ago. I wish her the best and great future ahead.

15. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

time flies

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    For her choice in the 10th anniversary celebration, Hoshino chose YubiBou a 4th single coupling track. "Finger binoculars" I think it ends up being translated as...

if the video does not show watch the video here

Fun fact: once Hoshino graduates there will be no senbatsu member from the 2nd and 3rd singles remaining in Nogizaka making them be the first senbatsu to have graduated all members.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    No one can, it's a matter of time.
    People like Yukirin and Suda Akari are exceptions.

18. unknownsensei

30/1 Last Rajira appearance.
    12/2 Graduation Ceremony at Tokyo International Forum.

19. unknownsensei

Happy birthday to Nogizaka kawaii genius
    :ome::ome::ome::ome:
    It's disappointing she graduate this way but I'm glad she have a proper graduation. Next week is the day, with her fully graduating from entertainment industry it might be the last time we see her.

I wish she have a happy future after graduation.

Btw, with her grad there will be so many song with no more og members.(Oide shampoo,kokoro no kusuri,house,hashire bicycle,hito wa naze hashiru no ka,oto ga denai guitar,koko janai doko ka,mukuchi na lion,atari sawari no nai hanashi and mangetsu ga kieta).

20. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    That guy she's dating better not be a fuck.boy. I remember Eto Misa worrying about Minami's future due to the latter's attraction for dangerous men.

• Agree Agree x 4