1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Hoshino Minami (Minami) / 1st gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. tiktok

tiktok Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shida Manaka
    Hoshimina experiencing TGC runway as fukujin of Shibuya109. She look superb!

10565-0_7c2c22e846e7730dd970985c8012ff3979e8cf91d6223871.jpg 341024d1.jpg 170325nogizaka18.jpg 170325nogizaka17.jpg 2b942053.jpg

2. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hoshino Minami
    i made this and posted it on instagram earlier. my beautiful oshimen :1st: :omfg:

photofacefun_com_1490473818.jpg
    i thought the frame colors matched the outfit she designed almost perfectly

3. porkchopgroove

Oshimen:
    Hoshino Minami
    ran across this today from 2014. imo this is just creepy considering she just turned 16. wtf are all these people doing here just standing around gawking at a minor? i understand shes a 'celebrity' but still, something doesnt feel right. i find this disturbing. idk, am i wrong? oshimen or no id say the same about any member (like making money on bikini shots and videos, ugh...really? exploitatiojn (idc how old they are)) its kinda sad that our girls are slowly losing the 'class' that i feel made them the best idol group there is. sorry for ranting. its complicated i know

4. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hoshino Minami

Minami and Kiichan earlier today (from my timezone at least lol) on Rekomen!レコメン! 2017年04月18日
    seems Minami still has got her preference set on a funny/interesting guy that'll make her laugh at least 10 times a day... welp time to go join the comedy world [hehe]:XD:

5. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hoshino Minami
    so Minami will be appearing in Banana Zero Music for the first time, airing on the 20th of May. took her long enough to finally appear there :lol: can't wait for the show!:omg:

6. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hoshino Minami
  7. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hoshino Minami
    Minami and Ranze on SCHOOL OF LOCK! 170518
    [​IMG]

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    minami_cuteness_001.jpeg
    I didn't think anything could top Bagel Baker Minami, but this gets really, really close.
    From her latest (2017.05.20) blog post.

Also she got to watch 3rd Gen live with Miria as she was filming for 46Show. Kind of cute that they ran into Minamin, too. Cuteness overload!

9. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hoshino Minami
    I'll try and translate Minami's blog post from now on since I kinda have some time (I don't really) and its good practice for my japanese :XD: this is my first ever translating job and I'm by no means an expert so mistakes are bound to happen. feel free to correct me :) understanding what she said was easy but just realised its quite difficult to put it back properly in English. though it helps that she writes like a preschooler and short at that [hehe]
    親友とパンケーキ食べたときの♫
    During the time I ate pancake with my best friend♫
    img2.jpg
    img2 (1).jpg
    しあわせ〜(°▽°)
    Happy〜(°▽°)

次は遠いところに行こ〜って計画中
    We are planning to go somewhere far next

行ったら報告するね♫
    I will report on it if it happens♫

3期生のライブ千秋楽行ってきました!
    I went to the final day 3rd gen live

偶然乃木坂SHOWで来てたみり愛がいて一緒に観たよ
    Met with Miria who came for Nogizaka Show by chance and we watched the live together

ライブ中近くに来てくれた梅澤ちゃんに2人でアピールしたら気づいてくれた!
    During the live Umezawa-chan came nearby and the two of us appealed for her attention and got noticed!
    img2 (2).jpg
    ももちゃんのピアノ上手だった♫
    Momo-chan's piano was great♫

感動...いっぱい練習してたもんね〜(´∀`)
    I was moved... you practiced a lot didn't you〜(´∀`)
    img2 (3).jpg
    5/20 放送 バナナゼロミュージック
    5/20 Broadcast Banana Zero Music

5/21 放送 テレ朝特番 澤部パパと心配ちゃん
    5/21 Broadcast TV Asahi Special Sawabe Papa and Shinpai-chan

ドラマとバラエティーとコントが融合したような新しい感じの番組でずっと笑っぱなしですごい楽しかった!!!
    It seems to combine variety, drama and skit and gives off a fresh feeling, I was laughing the whole time and had so much fun!!!

是非観てください(´∀`)
    Please tune in to it(´∀`)
    img2 (4).jpg
    5/21 らじらーでるよ!!
    5/21 Rajira!!
    http://blog.nogizaka46.com/minami.hoshino/2017/05/038661.php

• Like Like x 2
  10. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hoshino Minami
    170521 Broadcast TV Asahi Special Sawabe Papa and Shinpai-chan
    Haven't watched the whole thing, but what was up with that ending lol :rofl: also I want a plush toy of Minami in that getup, she just looks so fluffy! :XD::XD:
    its been a great few weeks with multiple Minami appearance here and there, so glad for her :)
    170520 Banana Zero Music

looks like there's more next time too, can't wait!

11. Generic_User

Generic_User Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    I thought that was going to be a variety show with Sawabe as the host. That was something else!

If I had ever went to a HS event and went to see Hoshino, I would be hoping to see her in that costume because she is absolutely cute in that. Cuteness suits her. It makes my heart go dokki-dokki.

EDIT:
    You knew that she was going to be that once she said she came from the future.

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  12. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hoshino Minami
    170521 Rajira! Sunday

despite being an actual oneechan, Minami's really bad at acting the role huh [hehe] Himetan cruising through it like a badass onechan that she is :p I feel that Minami seems to treat any older close male existence as papa :XD: that final baibai is just <3

13. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hoshino Minami
    Latest Blog translation

今日から3日間アルバムキャンペーンで大阪!!
    Starting today, 3-days album campaign in Osaka!!

真夏といおりとだよ(´∀`)
    With Manatsu and Iori (´∀`)

生放送のとかもあるから特に関西の方はチェックしてね〜
    There is also a live broadcast, please check it out, especially Kansai area〜

img2.jpg
    img2 (1).jpg
    img2 (2).jpg

みなみ
    Minami

That has to be the cutest 3~7~3 (read: Mi~na~mi) a person can produce :XD:

Also, Nogikoi's 1 year Anniversary CM featuring Minami and Captain

• Like Like x 1
  14. skydiving

skydiving Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    1st ever pic i have of my squeeky shoehorned into a pair of jeans...kawaii :blush:

Attached Files:

15. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hoshino Minami
    Blog translation update

170616 夏より冬が好き I like winter more than summer

こんにちは
    Hello

機嫌悪い時の星野
    Bad mood Hoshino

img2.jpg
    img2 (1).jpg

なのにちょっときめてる感じむかつくね笑
    But I feel its more like feeling irritated (laugh)

ちょっと怒ってるのと眠いの
    A bit of angry and sleepy

なんだかんだあと半年で20歳( ・∇・)
    Another half a year till I'm 20 years old( ・∇・)

時間経つの早いね
    Time sure went by fast

2017年ももう半分だし
    Its already half way through 2017

あとちょっとでツアーだよ
    It will be the tour shortly

神宮晴れるかな
    Will it be sunny in Jingu

みんなてるてる坊主つくろうね
    Let's all make teruterubouzu

☆6/10発売 FINEBOYS
    ☆6/10 release FINEBOYS

初めて出させてもらったよ!可愛いメイクとファッションでお気に入り♫
    It's the first time I'm featured in it! I was pleased with cute make up and fashion♫

img2 (2).jpg

☆6/18放送 ガクたび
    ☆6/18 broadcast Gakutabi

福島の農業高校にかずみんとさゆりんとれいかと行ってきたよ!パン作った
    I went to Fukushima's agricultural high school with Kazumin, Sayurin and Reika! I made bread

☆6/22放送 Myfirstbaito
    ☆6/22 broadcast Myfirstbaito

オムライス屋さん!
    Omuraisu cafe!

終わってすぐたべたスタッフさんと半分こね
    I ate in half with the staff as soon as it ended

img2 (3).jpg

☆7/22発売 UTB
    ☆7/22 release UTB

まだひみつ
    It's still a secret

☆NHK BS1 のサッカーのCMに出させてもらってます!
    ☆I was featured in NHK BS1 soccer comercial!

ヘディング頑張ったよほんとにやったんだよあれ怖かったー笑
    I tried my best on heading, I really did it, it was scary (laugh)

走るのかっこよかったって褒められたよ( ・∇・)
    I was praised for my cool running ( ・∇・)

みなみ
    Minami

http://blog.nogizaka46.com/minami.hoshino/2017/06/039249.php

• Like Like x 1
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    @ikki thanks for the translation. It made me smile. Of course, including the kawaii photos really made me smile.

Am I a terrible supporter for wanting her to do every challenge that comes around for the single hit campaigns? Her ice climbing was fantastic as well as her mountain climbing Mt. Fiji. I want to see our cute imouto doing tough physical things. Can she do bungie or skydiving next?

17. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hoshino Minami
    of course you're not terrible, everybody would love to see her go all "kyaaa!" again doing any of those activities [hehe]

18. porkchopgroove

Oshimen:
    Hoshino Minami
    wanted to share my collection of squeeky (thats my nickname for her) pics. includes cards, which i grab all poses of and the pics i have of her in a kimono. doesnt include PB pics, mainly because i havent gotten around to it. i dont go actively looking for her pics, basically i get them from the sites i visit everyday. i have about 40 i need to check as of today but i add about 20-40 per month so i havent been doing this very long (about a year i guess). havent gotten around to adding her blog post pics although i do have them all. i was able to scrape about 170 of them (shes terrible at updating her blog lol). let me know if this is something your interested in having updated once a month. shes my oshimen because i think shes so adorable and kind and innocent and not likely to graduate for years (that... is just gonna suck). basically im offering about 1500 different pics of her so i hope those of you that do download can enjoy her kawaii squishiness. i love that shes chubby and wouldnt change a thing [hehe] I LOVES MY SQUEEKY

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7S0wM6RdzR7dEtSb3VCNzlvQlE

• Like Like x 1
  19. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hoshino Minami
    awesome collection man, thanks for the share!

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    In the last NogiChu (Ep109 2017.06.18), Minami gives a lackluster 'YAY!' in response to Bananaman. She also was lackadaisical on another 'YAY!' in the 17th Single Hit Campaign episode. I wonder if she just loves to troll Bananaman. O, Hoshino, why must you be so cute when you're so lazy! That's our Minami!!