Houkago Princess

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by MoeKare, Jul 8, 2011.

1. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Sayonara Dualina MV

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Chiimachuu

Chiimachuu Kenkyuusei

In regards to Ota Nozomi, it was actually reported that she was dating someone, and it caused a bit of a scandal. Turns out, fans had noticed a picture of Zomigon with NEWS' member Keiichiro Koyama. There was a lot of uproar with Keiichiro's fans, and of course once staff found out, they terminated the contract they had formed with Nozomi. Apparently, the two had met when Nozomi was on a photoshoot in another country, and he was there for either a holiday or the same reason.

Nozomi was gonna be quite big in the group, I think, given her career already, however that went down the pan pretty quick.

Also, she has come back, but as Shindo Manami. Seems she's doing gravure, now, and trying to build up a reputation again. The NEWS fans are back with a vengence, of course, and saying pretty horrid things to her. I agree she shouldn't have broken the contract, however, fans can be downright malicious.

HouPri's candidate system always has people quitting, I swear. With Asami, turns out she's ill (or so they say), and HouPri management tend to get those girls to leave. Yuyu had a problem with her back, from before, so when it got a bit worse they discussed it, and it was decided she would leave. Asami was a damn good member, though. She made all the performances and everything. She was a great candidate, so I'm sad she had to leave.

Nina, I understand more. They discussed with her about the possibility of becoming a full member, I think, however she's from Fukui, and she had to travel a lot in order to get to performances. Most of the time, she couldn't make it, but she was just as dedicated as the others, and quite popular, from what I could tell. But, I don't think she wanted to live in Tokyo, so chose to part ways instead. She's still young, and she's experienced being an Idol for a little while, but she was also close to Marina... I think Marina leaving might have helped in choosing whether to stay or leave, too.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  3. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Johnny's fans are despicable in general. They pretty much denied C-ute's last chance of a #1 single. Sexy Zone is still there, C-ute is already gone. Seriously.

4. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  5. Chiimachuu

Chiimachuu Kenkyuusei

Oh by the way, I never fully clarified, but Nozomi was not a part of the full member lineup. She was just promoted to Candidate from her Apprentice status.

From what Oricon shows, sadly it seems the Top 10 streak has been broken so far. The singles just gone down considerably since, entering the Top 20 instead. It's pretty sad, given the sound of the song and it's cool, mature edge, but I doubt the Japanese like that side of the group. I mean, their highest-ranking single to date is Junpaku Antoinette, I believe, so I think that they may need to go down the pretty pop ballad route again at some point, but only when the song works for that kind of story they're telling.

6. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    You might have to wait for the WEEKLY sales, though. Lychee Red no Unmei outsold GEM's Sugar Baby on weekly sales, especially when the latter group is failing in popularity.

7. Chiimachuu

Chiimachuu Kenkyuusei

I generally don't pay attention to weekly sales, honestly, it's never interested me that much. If I like the song, what does it matter how much it sells, or how much others like it? Still, it's nice to see them do well, because they're the one true group for me.

8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  9. Chiimachuu

Chiimachuu Kenkyuusei

I'm glad either way, it's a good song, no matter what!

Next, though... just waiting for the auditions to end and for the new members in HouPriyusu to be introduced!

10. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  12. Chiimachuu

Chiimachuu Kenkyuusei

New members have been introduced! So far, there are 12, but there's gonna be another introduction on August 28th. May just be the same girls, but there might be the chance there will be some more additions? I have no clue!

In no particular order, here are their names:
    Kawanishi Touka (17)
    Kansai Erina (16)
    Kirisawa Ririsa (21)
    Kusonoki Rea (-)
    Kohinata Nanase (-)
    Sawada Momoka (16)
    Suzuki Ai (17~18)
    Takano Hiyori (17)
    Nakano Yui (-)
    Hanamura Nami (21)
    Michishige Rio (-)
    Yuduki Nene (-)

Also, this link here includes all their twitter handles! So, yay!
    https://lineblog.me/houpuri/archives/595074.html

I already really like the look of Ririsa, and Rea is gorgeous! Nene is freakin' adorable, too!

And, finally, I wonder if Michishige Rio is also related to Saho and Sayumi? Ahahaha. The characters for the surname are the same, but she's from Osaka, so I am unsure.

DIKe6l8V0AIGrCO.jpg

Mod note: Please use thumbnail function when photo exceeds forum size limits.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2017
  13. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Second Batch!

https://lineblog.me/houpuri/archives/598587.html

Shirakawa Ai (白川愛) (?)
    Serizawa Ayame (芹沢あやめ) (18)
    Takamiya Yuri (高宮悠里) (?, Oita)
    Masuda Hana (増田花) (20)
    Yamamoto Natsumi (山本夏望) (19, Kagoshima)
    Yukino Yuria (雪乃ゆりあ) (?)

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I just curious, Marina has graduated hasn't her? While Nana is still in the group.

16. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Yes she has graduated last year.

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah, Marina now works as a gravure model.

Because she's a big fan of Star Wars. Wanted to see her playing in the movie. Episode IX?

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  19. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The new MV is out.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Anyone have any insight to if anthing’s happened with HouPri? First I noticed their catalog codes changed (UPCH > DAKFORZA), then Cute Black announced they were shutting down, and now they’re back to releasing full music videos on their original channel. They weren’t dropped were they?

20. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Their contract with Universal has expired on September 16. Now they're indie again, and it can hurt their chances of re-appearance at Buzzrhythm.