1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

How and when did you fall in love with her?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Heiwa, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

Well... this topic seems to be like other, but not... I want to know who is you number one member, why do you like your favorite Akb48 member, when you discover her? and where? pv, concert, conversation, she did something funny and you fall in love? all that things :p

My favorite member (you must to know XD) is Akimoto Sayaka, I discover her eventually... I download Ashita wa Ashita no Kimi ga Umareru single because I want to know new music... I love the song inmediatly so I search the pv in youtube and felt in love <3 I love her particular face and her deep and sexy voice... then I search something about akb48 and find "the private video" of Sayaka and her personality (marcial arts dress *O*) kills me... "it was Love at firs sight" :oops:

hehe... can you tell us your story?

(sorry for my bad english XD)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for me atsuko maeda is number one...i like her so much maybe because a cute face and her voice....
    she always appear in akb pv....that's why i like her...i discover her after i fall in love when i watch skirt hirari pv....she look exotic for the first time i saw her in pv...but finally realize that she is perfectly cute.....i like her when she smile....kawaii!!!!<3

3. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

My fave member is Minami Takahashi <3 And she's been my fave from the start.
    I had already heard Sakura no Hanabira Tachi, when it was released, but it didn't catch my attention. Then Skirt Hirari came out, and I watched the PV, and I immediately fell in love with Takamina. I loved her voice and I really felt she stood out from the others. (and I loved her hair XP) And I did my best to put a name on her (it was hard to find information on AKB48 back then.. :roll:) And for some time she was the only member i knew by name, and when Aitakatta was released she was the first member I tried to spot...

- Also remember getting dissapointed over i didn't get her sticker in either the Sakura no Hanabira Tachi or Skirt Hirari single :roll:

4. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

My favorite is Kasai Tomomi. I "fell in love" with Kasai not too long ago. Maybe around a month back when I was lurking the H!P forums and stumbled upon the AKB48 threads. I went to the jpopmusic forum and literally read more than half of the thread and ran across a link that directed me to a private video that featured someone with a very cute face and extremely cute voice! I think the link was posted either by XxUchihaItachixX or CDevil. I forgot which, lol. Anyway, I have to say thanks to one of them. :p
    This is exactly how I would describe it. <3

5. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

There are two main girls for me:

Acchan was the first girl I noticed overall. I guess the "love at first sight" thing :p I watched Seifuku and she was the only girl that actually stuck out for me. I was hers pretty much immediately and haven't looked back since.

Then Nacchan, I first really noticed her in photos. She bears an amazingly resemblance to someone I know in real life, so there was that, but then she really got me with her randomness, her crackiness, and the fact she constantly looks like she's gonna fall asleep on stage <3

6. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Sae was too noticeable to just be a part of the crowd. Even before I was into AKB48 seriously, Sae was clearly visible. Though at the time, I only knew her as "the girl with the cool hair". As I got more into them, I've pretty much stuck with her, since she has a nice persona and all. :)

7. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

I have to say that i have a quite a few favorites. But right now i am really into Tomomi Kasai, she just looks so ....and i will say the word, kawaii-cute!! especially in her latest PV. What is amazing is, when i first saw her private video, i found her voice kinda annoying, but it grew on me, and now i adore her cute voice and everything about her!

Mariko Shinoda, well you know the story on how i met her in person. I mentioned it many times, and meeting her last month while in Akihabara, i have to say i feel a connection with her, only because i got to meet one of my favorites!! and she stood out with her beauty and I first noticed her in Up To Boy magazine and thought how "gorgeous" this woman is!!!

Ok, Rina is my third favorite, and i just adored her from the start. Seeing her in Chocolove PV's also exemplifies her talents and beauty. She is just amazing and someone not to be overlooked. I can go on and on with my other favorites, but i will keep it with my top three AKB girls.

#1 Tomomi Kasai
    #2 Mariko Shinoda
    #3 Rina Nakanishi

8. devnyx

devnyx Kenkyuusei

I love erepyon The bezt!! Well, at first i like her after watch her private video... Man, she's soo kawaiii... Not just the face, but the way she act... And soon after i watch her sing nagisa no cherry, i like her even more... Love her voice!!!

The second is tomochin!! She's also kawaii.... Again, i began to love her after watch her private video... ^^

9. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

TAKAHASHI MINAMI of course!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Love her at the first sight since Skirt Hirari PV (the first AKB48 PV i've got), and since then i couldn't take my eyes off her. I think she has a nice voice, cute kinda mature face, and her smile...OMG!!!
    Got to know her better when i saw her private video, i laughed like crazy when she said that her future dream is to became VEGETABLES :lol: what kinda dream is that anyway??
    And yes she is getting cuter and cuter in each PVs, and she's always in front with Aachan, so it's so easy to spot her <3
    Oh yeah, Bird is a great song.

10. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

great storys *O* now I see why you like your favorite members :)

11. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Tojima Hana.

After discovering AKB48, I decided to take a look through their wiki.theppn page, found Hana's profile and thought, wow! She's stunning! I then requested Hana stuff on another forum and good ol' Uchiha linked me to her private video.

I was so in love with her personality that I google'd, wiki'd and youtube'd her name for hours. I found the A1 performance of classmate on youtube, and her voice blew me away. She had everything. It was only then that I started finding out more about AKB48 itself, haha. I loved Hana before I could even say I love the band!

Even though my top five members change all the time, Hana always has, and I'm almost certain will always be, my number one.

12. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

now that is loyalty to your #1... :D
    i remember her from the private video, i kept thinking "Gao...Gao..." she is so cute when she does that...am i allow to say the "cute" word? anyhow, i'll try to scan up her Pin Up sometime soon, she looks quite good in that pix. :D

13. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

I don't think I even need to mention who's the one I'm going to talk about here.

Okay it actually first started when I saw Seifuku pv.
    My fav member was Acchan then, cause I only know her.
    But I noticed the girl with scarf, she looked so sad. She didn't need to cry but my heart felt crying. At that time I don't know who she is at all.
    Then, Mikitan told me about the crying girl in Keibetsu pv. I thought she was cute too.. So I went on to search more about her.
    At same time, I still don't who who was the scarf girl in Seifuku pv.
    Then I watched Aitakatta PV, I saw the girl running, she was so cute too but I couldn't recognize her.
    After a day of research, I realize it was all Yuko.
    And what made me fall for Yuko at first was actually the ability of being able to make me feel as if my heart was crying.
    She's amazing.

14. Twintails

Twintails Kenkyuusei

I guess, when I really get down to it, it'll always be Erena for me. :3

I talked about this in more detail at the other thread ("how did you discover AKB48?"), but she was the first member that really jumped out at me. I blame it on my twintails bias, haha. Best hairstyle ever. So from there, I wanted to know more about her, and that's how I really got into the group as a whole. So I do owe that to her.

She has this really effortless cuteness that I love. She always makes me happy when I see her or watch her because she's just so quirky (golf bats...? XD). And we've seen a lot lately that she's growing up to be a beautiful, elegant lady. Singing, dancing, charm factor, she's the total idol package for me~

Even though I've come to love other idols (Sato Natsuki in particular is climbing my charts, I might talk about her another time), Erena will always be my number one, because she's important to me in that idol-y kind of way. Lots of good memories associated with her. <3

15. CDevil

CDevil Member

The reason I started liking Kasai is a bit stupid, but it was DESTINY :lol:

I think one of the first things I looked at in the AKB48 thread at jpopmusic was a list of the girl's names and birthdays. I noticed one of the girls had the same birthday as me, and so I thought that was pretty cool. I then looked through the Aitakatta PV and made a gif of 2 girls that I thought stood out (the gif is HERE). I posted it at JPM to see if anyone knew who they were, and to my surprise one of them was the same girl who had the same birthday as me. And so it began...
    link

My god I just read some of the stuff we wrote there. I hope you didn't read all of those long pretty pointless discussions we had :lol: I miss XxUchihaItachixX, even though we used to disagree a lot.

16. keiti

keiti Kenkyuusei

Uaaaaa your birthday is one day after my birthday in my case is mii-chan birthday

I don´t remember very well how I start to love A-chan , mi-chan tomomi
    In a-chan case I think was love at first sight because her smile is so wonderful and cute I can´t resist
    Tomo~mi case was when I saw kinjirareta futari her voice and the performace was so beautiful that I reserch who sang that music and I find Tomo~mi
    Mii-chan was when I was seen the birthday list and has a girl with the same birth as me and I reserch and find mii-chan but fall in love has when I saw the making off of the AKB48 first stages

17. Ayla

Ayla Kenkyuusei

My first favorite was Aachan. The first PV I had watched was Skirt, Hirari..and somehow, I felt she was the most daring out of all the girls. (I'm not sure how to describe it, but she flipped her skirt up higher than the rest. XD)

However, once I saw Seifuku, my attention turned to the girl walking down the stairs.. <3 Just something about the way she moved. And then I realized. Holy crap, it was the scary pigtails girl from Skirt, Hirari! I was amazed at how much someone could transform. <3 Ever since then, I watched almost any performance with Tomochin in it and have become a bigger fan~

18. Revelation

Revelation Kenkyuusei

Yuko in Aitakatta, because she just stood out the most, like at first i was "oh man some many girls, gosh similar hair too" was hard to tell the girls apart. but Yuko...speechless... also she looks like one of my friends so its hard not to notice her lol

19. Mint

Mint Kenkyuusei

It's kind of obvious by my avatar + sig, my favorite girl is Watanabe Shiho. <3 She's not one of the main girls, so it's a tough love! A month ago I was looking at the member list on the AKB48 official website, and I thought she was the coolest looking girl in Team B. I looked up information on her, and was disappointed to find out she was only in the first two singles, but didn't have any main parts. I was drawn in by her cool look, and the blog posts that were translated in the Shiho thread on these forums. I just saw a performance of "Kiss wa Dame yo" a few days ago, and that just raised my love of her even more. It's a great song, and the performance is hot. haha. XD

My second favorite member next to Shiho is Maeda Atsuko. She's so easy to fall in love with since she's extremely adorable and she's one of the main girls in every song. She was the first girl I noticed from the first AKB48 video I ever watched, Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou. I absolutely had to find out who that girl was, she reminded me of Horikita Maki just a little bit.

20. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

takahashi minani is my very first AKB48 member that i know.
    i know her from sakura no hanabira tachi PV. <3
    then until now, i still love her and her voice. <3